• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT3| Where All the Waifus Are Made Up and the Points Don't Matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the times.

You should cheer up and have a pillow.

voOCg.jpg

cajunator

Banned
I have decided that Etoile is a goddess.
A lovely silver haired goddess. Like Takane except, you know, lesbian.
This show makes me happy.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Kayos, it's okay. One day you'll "get it".

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
No I mean. It's definitely NSFW cuz there's nudity. I get that. I don't get what yall are trying to tell me.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Catch-up time.

Moyashimon Returns 03:

I don't know whether or not to believe Professor Itsuki's explanation for the underground tunnel. I don't want to see this particular plotline consume the story or anything, but it was at least something to break up the agricultural tedium.

Also, if Professor Itsuki was already an adult during WWII, wouldn't that put him in the range of 90 years old? The manga only predates the first season of the anime by three years, so even if they're just being faithful to the source material, it's still kind of outlandish.

Moyashimon Returns 04:

Predictable response by Oikawa. And Factoid Bar™ looks like an absolutely scintillating place to spend an evening.

fuk Hasegawa's dad btw.
And
being engaged to a less-than-attractive man
? A FATE WORSE THAN DEATH.
He is kind of a smug 1% asshole though

Moyashimon Returns 05:

I haven't seen a struggle between athletic young men and fat old ladies this intense since Ben-To.

There's also something incredibly badass about a pig that's been cooked in an iron maiden.

Moyashimon Returns 06:

Moyashimon's school festival was pretty much the greatest school festival in the history of anime until the advent of Hyouka's godly school festival and Moyashimon Returns is no slouch compared to the first season, at least conceptually. I just wish that it we were able to see more of it.

Come to think of it, I'm pretty bummed that this
arranged marriage subplot is pretty much taking Hasegawa out of the action for the entire season. I mean, it's important to her character and all, but we're guaranteed never to get another season of the anime even if the manga is ongoing. If that's the case, I'd rather just have all of the characters together doing fun shit.

...that was a very Nichijou-esque freakout for Mutou. And there is (deservedly) no love for idol otaku in this show, lol.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Okay... you guys are just making this worse now. What was the point of haly changing avatars?

He lost an avatar bet on the number of times that you would express confusion in the thread over the course of a single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom