• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbug617

Banned
The only way I like pineapples on a pizza is if it has jalapenos and chicken also on it. Spicy and Sweet is a good combo

CorvoSol

Pineapple is great. The true villain of tropical fruit is coconut.

Coconut is the miracle fruit. It produces both food and drink.

The true villain of tropical fruit is papaya. Fucking the worst fruit I have ever eaten. Even Tamarind, which literally looks like shit, tastes better.

Nope. Coconut in any form is vile.

i wish i could send you some , so you can taste how awesome it is..

The best way to convert someone is that they taste by themselves how tasty it is.i knew other that never tasted the truth but i converted them! you're my target now !

CocoxNuts is shit. SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
Argh i can't disagree they trully were so bad in yes precure.

Like eating gross milky fiber.
That's nature i guess.
There is also a dry version if you want to taste it as a afternoon snack.
Or coconut powder if you want to put on pizza ( it's much better on cake )

Coconut is the miracle fruit. It produces both food and drink.

The true villain of tropical fruit is papaya. Fucking the worst fruit I have ever eaten. Even Tamarind, which literally looks like shit, tastes better.

Now that's truth.

zeroshiki

It's not that overpriced.

Actually, it's not even overpriced. You only run into weird prices when you go to a restaurant that deliberately caters to a Western crowd, and those tend to be the places you shouldn't bother with anyway.

Pizza Hut and Domino's cost 3000 yen ($30) or more a pizza. I don't know where you come from but that's pretty expensive for me.

Love Lab 1-5

I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying this, since I disliked Yuru Yuri. While the serious moments, mainly the meeting drama at the end of 3 and the broadcast drama towards the beginning of 5, dilute the show a bit, it's otherwise a strong, wacky comedy. The cast plays well off each other and there's a good sense of energy in the visuals and spoken delivery that keeps me laughing. The direction and script keep it from feeling like the 4-koma adaptation it is; instead of a disjointed series of skits, there's a light ongoing plot that keeps scenes flowing smoothly into each other. Some good cartoony character animation, with appropriate deformation, makes the slapstick moments shine.

Huggy is the best character.

bvGvzSt.jpg

Then Maki's father.

nCZ4RKq.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Updated, Regulaus Tera is mai waifu

:DTL = BL, gay
:cajun = moe, cute
:SDBurton = yuri, lesbian
:Chet = boobs, boobs
:Firehawk = mono no aware, ephemeral passing of things
:wonzo = bad art, off-model drawings, etcetera
:kurita = live action
:kayos = When you are too lazy to Google something, asking questions about what might seem obvious
:corvo = overreacting
:kirbyguy = panty shots
:duckroll = when you hype something so much it ends up disappointing

everyone's longer explanations were helpful, too. thanks. Now to promptly forget everything and ask again next week

Pretty much all that yeah.

No way dude.

zeroshiki

Oh yeah, I saw Guillermo del Toro on TV. He was getting toured around Odaiba with the 2 Japanese actors of Pacific Rim and they were promoting the movie. The guy is a legit fanboy. They took him to the Gundam Station and his eyes lit up like it was Christmas. He said that there was this robot in Pacific Rim that was based on a Zaku and that most of the robots there were based on anime super robots.

After seeing the 1:1 Gundam he said that it was "fat otaku heaven". The reporters were really gushing over this quirky famous gaijin otaku director. I get the feeling he made this movie just for the opportunity to come to Japan and get fawned upon :lol

Oh yeah, I saw Guillermo del Toro on TV. He was getting toured around Odaiba with the 2 Japanese actors of Pacific Rim and they were promoting the movie. The guy is a legit fanboy. They took him to the Gundam Station and his eyes lit up like it was Christmas. He said that there was this robot in Pacific Rim that was based on a Zaku and that most of the robots there were based on anime super robots.

After seeing the 1:1 Gundam he said that it was "fat otaku heaven". The reporters were really gushing over this quirky famous gaijin otaku director. I get the feeling he made this movie just for the opportunity to come to Japan and get fawned upon :lol

so ? according to keikaku ?
TL Note : keikaku mean plan.

Ahem.... i mean , can i hope for another pacific rim like movie or a sunrise based anime based on the franchise ? Can i dream ?

Lurky

Kiniro Mosaic: Episode 5

God this show is way too cute. I think it's killing me!
So far the two best characters have been Alice and that girl who is obviously a lesbian.

CorvoSol

I'd be that guy. Seeing that Gundam is something I wanna do some day.

Hunter x Hunter
Episode 23

This is getting ridiculously depressing.
Everyone is dying left and right, and there is not much emotion coming from the protagonist. Is killing really that much prevalent in this world that deaths don't seem to bother Gon or any of the other characters?
Well,

Gon is, well, a bit odd (absolutely nothing will stand in the way of him achieving his goals at all; this actually ends up being a major flaw later on). Killua is a trained assassin. Kurapika is the only surviving member of his clan, who were all brutally murdered. I'm not sure what's up with Leorio.

But yes. Yes, it is. It gets worse.

Have fun!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Yes precure Gogo is the very definition of "half decent".

Not bad , but not great , decent setup of episodes with a weak ending.
i cannot call it something else, really.

It has exactly three episodes that aren't agonizingly boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom