• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

Ms. Seki just doesn't take shit.

That kid called her an ugly woman but she really didn't do anything to him. Just took him up to the roof and had a pleasant chat. Course she made sure to tell him she wasn't ugly and that if he thought she was his eyes were fucked up.

CorvoSol

Man, Turn A Spoilers here, and Victory Spoilers in the other thread. My ability to resist clicking these tags only goes so far, guys!

Ojamajo Doremi Dokka~n! - 36

6EZe948.jpg
WTF?! JAPAN!!

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
That kid called her an ugly woman but she really didn't do anything to him. Just took him up to the roof and had a pleasant chat. Course she made sure to tell him she wasn't ugly and that if he thought she was his eyes were fucked up.
Well, I mean while class is in session.

NeonZ

How do multiple parallel timelines turn into one timeline?
Or is that though each of those timelines are considered distinct within each series, they are actually all successive with respect to each other? (Similar to how B.C and A.D are different parts of the exact same, larger timeline).

It just means that they have no official placement. According to Turn-A, it should be a linear timeline, but there's no official order for them because they weren't really originally made to be a single timeline.

Never really explained and the series never reference each other.
Only thing that is certain is Turn A

There are some minor references, but, for most of them, they were just cameos, originally, like all the UC mobile suits in G Gundam's last few episodes.

I've always felt like X really wanted to pull a Turn-A before Turn-A though, and they just never got official permission while the show was being made.
The series has six space wars in its background, they never give the name of the calendar used before the Seventh Space War, when the After War calendar used by the show starts, and several references about "the past" are clearly UC references, like unstable cyber newtypes and mega particle weapons. Also, some of the support vehicles used by the Federation/New United Nations and the Space Revolutionary Army are ripped straight from Victory and F91. In the second episode, some of the mobile suits with mixed parts used UC parts, and there's also a "Hyper guide" with more AW mobile suit variants, and they're mostly UC kitbashes.

The MS designs and technology pre-After War in general aren't really a logical progression of later UC though. And, of course, the connection was never really made official directly, but it just seems like the staff behind the series really wanted to make it so.

Articalys

Also, that Ghibli heroines picture is awesome. Though I've never quite understood what makes Muska so popular. Is it just because Castle in the Sky is the first formal Ghibli movie?

Sailor Moon Lewd Stars 176

Rei overuses sex appeal! Scares everyone off. Poor Rei. She's just trying to find a way to feel not left out.

We get to see new stock footage for one of the Sailor Starlights, although it didn't really go for the "lets reveal ourselves to the core group" but that would be too sudden. Saint Seiya had trouble being a good actor because he forgot about why he became an idoru.

I'm guessing next episode is the return of the Gentle Uterus.

Acosta

Damned right she is!

Because hnnng and squee.

Ok, Yoshino is adorable :p But having "Baka Baka" Tohka sharing the center with Kurumi Sama is inexcusable.

(Jokes aside, great desktop ;) )

Uchouten Kazoku Episode 5

I'm SO going to buy the Blu-Ray of this series that my wallet is going to create a black hole. I will buy it in Japanese if I must. It looks so visually amazing, holy shit, I need to see this in Hi-Def (this have a chance of Blu-Ray release, right? I have little idea about how the Japanese anime market works.)

Sailor Moon Lewd Stars 177

Dreams and Romance vs Trufact redux with Taiki and Ami. Taiki sees the error of his/her ways and joins ideals party.

Twice the Gentle Uterus though!

So an official playlist for the Kanno concert came out:

Tank
Nomad Soul
Katarina(I have no clue what this is from)
Innocent Greem
Resonance of the Earth
Gravity
Fanelia
Monochrome
Apollon Blue
Rakuen
Power of the Light
Someday My Prince Will Come
The Real Folk Blues
Wo Qui Non Coin
Star Spangled Banner
Tank!

http://www.filmsmash.com/?p=11450

They also have a message from Kanno and some pictures of the concert and how she used the piano. Really fun stuff.

I want high resolution version of the photos, I want to get them printed and stick it in my cubical at work.

cajunator

Banned
Ok, Yoshino is adorable :p But having "Baka Baka" Tohka sharing the center with Kurumi Sama is inexcusable.

(Jokes aside, great desktop ;) )

I'm SO going to buy the Blu-Ray of this series that my wallet is going to create a black hole. I will buy it in Japanese if I must. It looks so visually amazing, holy shit, I need to see this in Hi-Def (this have a chance of Blu-Ray release, right? I have little idea about how the Japanese anime market works.)

I like Tohka and Yoshino and Kohtori too so its a perfect desktop. Its just missing Reine lol. At least theres no Origami!

I love this so much and I haven't even seen most of the relevant films >.<

...and this makes me practically start hyperventilating with excitement. (Even though, for consistency's sake, I haven't even seen most of the relevant series =p)

Yeah its a lovely desktop.

And that is some LOVELY hair!
Fuwa fuwa

Yes, there will be Blurays coming out in Japan, and they'll even have English subs.

Shergal

Anne of Green Gables 45
Seeing them receive the awards in a crowded hall reminds me of the small days at Avonlea school.

Man, the show is already evoking nostalgia about itself even before finishing.

Syrinx

Ojamajo Doremi 18

Didn't this show already do a pet episode? You really shouldn't be allowed to do more than one of those, if even that many.

Okay, first off, naming the bunny "Lulu" was just fucking cruel. Second, just randomly giving her a bunny was a bad idea. Sure, you wanted her to be able to love animals again, but you very nearly made it a whole lot worse. And if the queen hadn't taken mercy on you, you'd risk death. Yeah, this strikes me as one of those matters where Doremi and the others should have just minded their own damn business. End of the episode didn't really convey this to them though. Just "don't heal living things near death".

santeesioux

CR crisis averted, i know you guys were all on the edge of your seats to see if i fixed my problem.

I also haven't watched any anime in three days, wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom