• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime |10th Dimensional OT| the first ignoble truth: all of life is anime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dresden

tumblr_mnjnriYmoP1qf1l9po1_500.png

I see nothing wrong with this.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Servant x Service Episode 7
this episode gives me exactly what i want, more ichimiyaXchihaya, they dont have the perfect relationship and they are always trying to work through it, which i like, but ichimiya still needs to man up some more, chihaya has a high tolerance level for him.

cajunator

Banned

Thats.....no.

Stella C3-bu 7

Oh no, someone's
using airsoft guns for evil, and Sonora winds up injured and unable to take place in the big tournament as a result!
This is nearly enough to kill the whole team's motivation...except that Yura, feeling partly responsible for what happened, ends up burning with enough motivation and DRIVE TO WIN for all the other members put together. And how!

So Yura single-handedly rekindles the competitive flame in the rest of the team through the power of INTENSE TRAINING REGIME. Yura in instructor mode is quite something to behold. She doesn't hold back, that's for sure.

Now all the teams are assembled, and the C3-bu is ready to take on anything. Bring on the 24-hour tournament! *waku waku*

Ever been shot by an airsoft gun? Its not that bad. Leavds a bit of a welt.

Kazzy

I doubt it.

If there's one thing that's to be shocked about the IRC, is that it's nothing, if not predictable. Amidst all the hentai links and other questionable content, there's the occasional post related to GAF. If you're really lucky, they'll be something about anime too.

Servant x Service - 07

Superb episode .

The new dynamics introduced in this episode were quite good.

and WTF at that FREE! reference in the preview ?
i was totally not ready.

Not that being said i totally agree that chihaya shouldn't forgive that kind of actions.. especially the way she was talked to ..i would be angry too.

Hasebe ... well hasebe is in a gigantic mess and that's awesome.

In many ways this episode had too much :dtl

Syrinx

Ojamajo Doremi 19

I didn't think an episode about Hadzuki being kidnapped would turn out to be so goddamn hilarious. The part where Doremi and Aiko were trying to stop the car but just kept transforming it (tank, bitches!) was just perfect.

Hadzuki was just a little too forgiving of the people who kidnapped her. Though I guess that's because they were so endearingly incompetent.

Tokyo Mew Mew 2

Now we're hunting for other people with tramp stamps on them as well, and we get a look see at the animals that will participate in the violence, including the fucking dolphin (I literally want to make a voice recording laughing at her misery at least once). And they're also forced into manual labermaid cafes upon getting powers. So our new person is a ojou sama by the name of Mintos, whose.... like a Mintos. Hard on the outside, soft on the inside.

Also aliens. Why is Mintos henshin clothes so skimpy? I might have to scum this a bit like Sailor Moon. Rather than that, their stock footage is kinda lewd. I assume Ichigo and Mintos's friendship will be like Rei and Usagi's. Bickery with undying passion of love underneath when it counts. Well... Mintos doesn't seem like the super smart type yet, so there's hope that she won't be boring.

duckroll

009 Re:Cyborg

-stuff-

Looks like you had most of the same issues I had with the film. It tries too hard to be something which doesn't really justify that direction, and it starts to make little sense. I think there's a lot to think about in terms of themes, but ultimately they don't make the film better because it still illogical and dumb. I really wish that Kamiyama made the entire show an action thriller instead, with a political conclusion, and more set pieces using all the members of the team. The best thing about the movie is without a doubt the soundtrack. Best thing from Kawai in ages. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom