• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime Thread Zero: grown men playing with dolls/who but WB Masochism

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonzo

Banned
Tamayura ~hitotose~ 1
Gotta marathon this fast so I can start watching the second season while it's still airing. I'm trying real hard to remember what happened in the OVA, but all what I can remember is they went to some mountain to take a picture and then there were a lot of tears. I'm not even sure when it fits in the timeline.

dat insert song at the end
I'm p. sure they flashback & reference what happened in the OVA's so it's not that big a deal.

Monogatari S2 - 2 first five minutes

1ycCi3T.gif

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Tamayura ~hitotose~ 1
Gotta marathon this fast so I can start watching the second season while it's still airing. I'm trying real hard to remember what happened in the OVA, but all what I can remember is they went to some mountain to take a picture and then there were a lot of tears. I'm not even sure when it fits in the timeline.

dat insert song at the end

The OVA in a nutshell:
Fu finds a memory of her dead father.

cajunator

Banned
I'm behind on this week's anime but fuck it.

Golden Boy here I come.

You made a good decision.

Kiniro Mosaic 2

This is the moe-est show since moe came to Moetown. Hnnnnnnnnnngs all over the place. That's enough to keep me watching it.

Sounds great!

Daybreak Illusion 2
It's so straightforward I can't help but laugh, but I'm intrigued to see if they'll try to do something else.

The character designs keep being bad, I don't think I'll ever get used to them.

These designs remind me of some other show. It may have actually been Kujibiki Unbalance in Genshiken.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
You know Narag, if it wasn't for the fact that others posted about you lying and me knowing prior that it's not really a perma thing, I would've believed you. =/

Oofuri 20
tumblr_mpwsblwftz1qbxqfpo2_500.png
tumblr_mpwsblwftz1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Deep character interaction and action got intense this episode
with the lack of control ball, then that gripping in the shower scene and near loss of confidence. Thankfully Kanou is still a key character for Mihashi. I was going to be disappointed if Mihashi didnt get a chance to reach that level as well as manage to pull a win from this game. Also a bit confused how hes so worn out from just 60 or so pitches.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Oofuri 20
http://24.media.tumblr.com/bcc96630ad4effe3aae8e0c999dd9487/tumblr_mpwsblwftz1qbxqfpo2_500.pnghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/96d757089c137c0af87d6d99c74c3ca7/tumblr_mpwsblwftz1qbxqfpo1_500.png

Deep character interaction and action got intense this episode
with the lack of control ball, then that gripping in the shower scene and near loss of confidence. Thankfully Kanou is still a key character for Mihashi. I was going to be disappointed if Mihashi didnt get a chance to reach that level as well as manage to pull a win from this game. Also a bit confused how hes so worn out from just 60 or so pitches.

God damnit DTL. lol

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
To be fair, Corvo gets way too testy when pushed on something. Only a matter of time before somebody hit the button hard enough.

kayos90

Sadly, I think people are ignoring this part of his personality.

I think when Corvo makes long intelligent posts they bring up good points. I think, just like how I fall prey to posting short posts, it sucks that sometimes threads get bogged down to some primitive LLOLLOLOL OMG TEH PWNAZOR posts or something like that. Not that I believe that's what Corvo was doing but his caps thing? It was sort of annoying.

You know Narag, if it wasn't for the fact that others posted about you lying and me knowing prior that it's not really a perma thing, I would've believed you. =/

So Madoka by Corvo will return. Phew.

Hey I just realized something, he's on the 10th episode of Madoka, and he got banned, and it's unknown when he'll return.

It's like the show is airing for the first time all over again...

kayos90

I will post rewatch impressions of SAO. I haven't seen it in a while and considering the dub is coming out soon, I'm pretty psyched. =D

madp

The Light of El Cantare
It feels weird to be openly discussing what we do and don't like about specific posters who can read the thread and will probably be back to post in it.

kayos90

It feels weird to be openly discussing what we do and don't like about specific posters who can read the thread and will probably be back to post in it.

Is it really that weird? There are posters in GAF that I don't dislike and continue to dislike. There are people in this community that tick me off but no one I hate. I get mad. I get upset. But for the most part I get over it. Sure when I'm upset I'll say things but as long as it falls outside of the realm of ad hominem and within the rules of GAF, I don't think it's particularly bad to say, "Kayos really needs to stop act fucking stupid and needs to use google search."

Isn't there enough blood on your little moe hands?

Never enough blood IN my hands. They are little. Definitely not moe though.

survivor

Banned
I'm p. sure they flashback & reference what happened in the OVA's so it's not that big a deal.
Yeah, they just referenced some of the events in the second episode.

The OVA in a nutshell:
Fu finds a memory of her dead father.

That's when she first sees her dad's picture at that cameras store right?

Tamayura ~hitotose~ 2

i1G9Sb3ni1ogm.png

Best teacher? Best teacher.

Fuu really sucks at taking pictures.

Surprisingly, I'm not getting bored even though this is still a rewatch. These last 5 mins of the the first two episodes are killers, some amazing pandering to what I like.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Is it really that weird? There are posters in GAF that I don't dislike and continue to dislike. There are people in this community that tick me off but no one I hate. I get mad. I get upset. But for the most part I get over it. Sure when I'm upset I'll say things but as long as it falls outside of the realm of ad hominem and within the rules of GAF, I don't think it's particularly bad to say, "Kayos really needs to stop act fucking stupid and needs to use google search."

So you do listen.

Kidding.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

I mean weird in the sense of uncomfortable, not strange. I can attest to how strange it feels to be through the looking glass as other posters are performing your autopsy, heh.

Speaking of Cajunator and cute things that reminds me, I still have to finish K-ON! S1 and Dog Days S1.

I have to say, that analogy I made in the last thread about the differences between moe anime and great anime continues to be more accurate to me the more I watch K-ON!.

The show clearly lacks in the story and character department so far (to an extent, anyway), but dammit that animation and cuteness evident in that show tastes too damn good to hate. Not something I'd serve at a fancy restaurant, but as a little secret side dish every now and again for myself? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom