• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2013 Anime Thread Zero: grown men playing with dolls/who but WB Masochism

Status
Not open for further replies.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I don't even get the love for Aigis. Have fun with your robot vagina.

So, like pre-Zero Suit Samus? (Your comment made me think of this)

20083A87-972A-4984-9A4B-61BB8EF5774C-1471-000002D95EF2C868_zps83232f73.jpg

I thought her character seemed boring so I skipped her SL in my first playthrough.

I felt pretty bad so I did her route in my second playthrough and it was the most boring thing ever. :(

Your right by far the most boring character and therefore the worst. Ken was annoying but at least he didn't put me to sleep.

Did they announce how many movies they are going to make for the best Persona? 4 for each season?

cnet128

Banned
I thought her character seemed boring so I skipped her SL in my first playthrough.

I felt pretty bad so I did her route in my second playthrough and it was the most boring thing ever. :(

Chihiro? Eh, she's okay. She was the first girl I ended up in a "special relationship" with in my playthrough. I think I was still in the process of trying to finish off her SL so I can go out with other girls without making her mad.

I really should get back to that game at some point.

fertygo

Your right by far the most boring character and therefore the worst. Ken was annoying but at least he didn't put me to sleep.

Did they announce how many movies they are going to make for the best Persona? 4 for each season?

4 for each season, bwahahaha

IIRC only 3.. for the whole story.

I had to look Chihiro up because I couldn't remember who she was. It feels like ages since Persona 3 came out.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Also, it looks like duckroll's putting a bunch of you on The List, lol.

I can still remember ducky's initial playthrough posts here about the original P3 when it came out in Japan. Chihiro was mentioned several times prominently.

Also, it looks like duckroll's putting a bunch of you on The List, lol.

I can still remember ducky's initial playthrough posts here about the original P3 when it came out in Japan. Chihiro was mentioned several times prominently.

Chihiro was a rejected Fuuka.....think about that for a sec.

I'll do my best not to melt when she does cute faces.
But yeah so far it's really entertaining.
You'll get plenty of that. Definitely around episode 48-54 when...well, you'll see. ;)

Haruko's story/character is the most interesting part of Amachan, imo. When you get to around episode 26(or earlier), then when you'll hit my favorite scene when
Aki goes to Haruko's room that is pretty much stuck in the 80's.
This drama has some really nice scenes/scenery. Also really love how they show some 80's pop culture. Stove and Yui are my second favorite..really, all the characters are great in this drama. Finally, we more exposure, I can discuss this drama.

And I must confess as well...in my first playthrough, I skipped Chihiro's social link. She was rather boring.

Dresden

I liked Yukari a whole lot more when I replayed the game recently via P3P. Reminds me of when my opinion regarding Yukiko did a complete 180 after P4G. Revisiting games, getting a new perspective on them, it's always a pleasure.

Theonik

Eureka Seven 41

Here we go again.
Not quite as wild as the other Acperience episodes which is shame considering Acperience 3 is very rad.
The tale of Sakuya and Norb was quite touching. This better not happen to Eureka and Renton or I'll be mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom