• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2014 Anime |OT3| where everyone watches doremi for hito

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midonin

Mahouka 25

It's telling that the super suit makes Tatsuya look more like a villain than a hero. Which side am I supposed to be rooting for again?

Aldnoah Zero - 12

Best episode of the show

Stonecold MC and princess dead
, what more can you wish? I still dont understand why they couldnt have just had her
die in the shower
and not pulling a cheap stunt. I mean she only turned off the drive, simply rewrite them destroying it instead?
T1RWyE0.jpg
Childhood's End, time skip in Season 2? Grown ass Slaine going berserk on all other knights?

I dont know what most of you are on about, this means more Slaine, its a win/win

Oh there's a good thing about in Aldnoah Zero

Rayet(that red hair girl) actually still alive,will she become one of main character in season 2?since she's opposite of Slaine

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
Aldnoah Zero - 12
Slain played the tool he was until the end. Nothing more deadly and capable of completely destroying a good thing like a thirsty tool and he was simping hard.

Is this the end? I can't imagine it going any further than this. Oh god if they continue this story somehow with Slain as some sort of redemption seeking hero, I literally might vomit. If anything, he'll probably carry on the Count's will because that's what an irredeemable thirsty tool who thinks with the dick that beats inside his chest and head would do.

Ryuuroden

Aldnoah Zero - 12
Slain played the tool he was until the end. Nothing more deadly and capable of completely destroying a good thing like a thirsty tool and he was simping hard.

Is this the end? I can't imagine it going any further than this. Oh god if they continue this story somehow with Slain as some sort of redemption seeking hero, I literally might vomit. If anything, he'll probably carry on the Count's will because that's what an irredeemable thirsty tool who thinks with the dick that beats inside his chest and head would do.

Yeah, this is why I cannot understand why people like slaine, I mean wtf, hes a huge motherfucking douchbag who can't make a decision. At least Inaho as douchy as he is as well has standards of a sort.

Jarmel

Banned
Aldnoah Zero-12

This is fine by itself. The only problem is that if they were going to do this, they should have done it much sooner. Now big chunks of the first season feel like a waste of time.

hipbabboom

Yeah, this is why I cannot understand why people like slaine, I mean wtf, hes a huge motherfucking douchbag who can't make a decision. At least Inaho as douchy as he is as well has standards of a sort.

Even the writer used him like a tool. Every major conflict in this show besides the underlying heavens fall thing was pretty much a chain of events started by some half-baked shit action taken by Slaine. Even his name is shit... I mean that e in his name ain't even necessary; its about as helpful to his name as he is to anyone he cares about. If the writer thinks he can turn Slain into a Le Rouch style character then he's probably bitten off more than he can chew because I don't think there's enough suspension of disbelief to get me to accept that puss-guzzling afterbirth as anything descent. I would laterally watch the next series to see how he dies and if its not painful, hateful and lonely enough for him then consider me a sucker.

Midonin

Barakamon 11

I didn't think the desire to return to the island would come about so quickly. The way the name plate ties back into things is also pretty sweet.

Pooya

Aldnoah Zero-12

This is fine by itself. The only problem is that if they were going to do this, they should have done it much sooner. Now big chunks of the first season feel like a waste of time.

Shock and awe writing's only aim is that IMPACT! It wouldn't be the same without easing the viewers into safety of plot armor first.

hipbabboom

I dont know what most of you are on about, this means more Slaine, its a win/win

He is literally the Uncle Tom of the entire human race. Selling his species out for pussy and failing to even claim it. He's like an infomercial character: If resolve and competence were tangible things then Slain would be looking real goofy tripping over himself as he struggles to hold them in his hands.

Meh. My dream was to see NTR in Aldnoah. I thought how incredibly hilarious would be if when Slaine gets to save his little princess she is totally in love with cardboard-kun. Maybe getting on it. Too late boy!
We could all point and laugh then, as group.

Jarmel

Banned
Even the writer used him like a tool. Every major conflict in this show besides the underlying heavens fall thing was pretty much a chain of events started by some half-baked shit action taken by Slaine. Even his name is shit... I mean that e in his name ain't even necessary; its about as helpful to his name as he is to anyone he cares about. If the writer thinks he can turn Slain into a Le Rouch style character then he's probably bitten off more than he can chew because I don't think there's enough suspension of disbelief to get me to accept that puss-guzzling afterbirth as anything descent. I would laterally watch the next series to see how he dies and if its not painful, hateful and lonely enough for him then consider me a sucker.

Oh my. Those salty tears.

D-Fragments 12

Everything started years ago.

A crystal skull gets bet, a sandcastle gets crushed, a hairdo gets undone and a winner gets declared.

Hey, this is a great show. There was actually funny stuff in every episode and every character had some good moments. Sometimes there's a little bit of romance and sad bits, but the rest is all comedy. Love the references as well, both to some videogames and famous characters/people. It has some repeated jokes, but not to the point that it gets boring, there's always something new in each episode.

The main character comments on everything that happens, which reminds me of Ando in Chronicles of the Going Home Club. Roka's is funny in both her moe and dark mode. One of the guys in the Kazama party looks a little bit like Harima from School Rumble as well.

The OP is pure nonsense, but it's the good kind of nonsense. Music is both action-y and sweet when needed.

Anything bad? Well, episode 11 was a bit weaker than the others, but there were still funny stuff in it. And if you expected it to be all about videogames, then you'd probably be a bit disappointed.

I enjoyed just about everything in this so I'll actually go as far as to give this 5/5 Roka:
wRq73Yg.png
wRq73Yg.png
wRq73Yg.png
wRq73Yg.png
wRq73Yg.png

Pooya

1411240225-1.jpg

phaze

Aldnoah.Zero 12

simpsonlaughr8sje.gif

The show is hilarious but it really doesn't make any sense. It's clear that princess was too late all those years ago and Slaine has sustained permanent brain damage.

#TeamInkoandDeservedRevenge.

But he's the worst character who is continuously involved in the most poorly written scenes in the show.

He was the finest (interesting?) turd in the bowl of feces for me. With the last episode he has become methane gas while the rest of the cast is still poo.

With no one to like in the beginning, I had to stick to the least awful thing, and a man trying to get his waifu is a man who gets my vote

Articalys

Aldnoah.Zero episode 12

...yeah, most people here have already given the appropriate reactions.
Will keep watching in January, if only to see where the hell they're going to go with the story given how this episode ended.

Sword Art Online II episode 12

Having read the novels, at this point I'm less interested in the next two episodes and more interested in whatever they're going to announce about the rest of the season at the Dengeki Autumn Festival in two weeks.

Captain Earth episode 25

Broken promises. Dashed expectations. Blatant lies.
BONES, why do you hurt me so.

Jarmel

Banned
The best part about Captain Earth's finale was seeing Puck beg and weasel for his life like the dog he was.

On and Dark Hana was fucking delicious. Good lawd that design.

A/Z 12

WWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!

YOU ARE FUCKING KIDDING ME SLAINE! SLAINE!? HOW CAN YOU FUCK UP THIS FUCKING BADLY!? HOLY SHIT! I'M AM SO FUCKING GLAD I AM ON TEAM RAYET!

fertygo

Aldnoah Zero - 12

Welp shit... if just this happen 5 eps sooner. The show is overall very mediocre, will watch the S2 though but pls pump up the edginess.

I'm bummed that tonights Space Dandy is going to be the budget saving episode, but I guess after having so many eps that looked the way they did it was inevitable. I only hope the finale can live up to its reputation.

cajunator

Banned
Meh. My dream was to see NTR in Aldnoah. I thought how incredibly hilarious would be if when Slaine gets to save his little princess she is totally in love with cardboard-kun. Maybe getting on it. Too late boy!
We could all point and laugh then, as group.

This would be pretty hilarious and it should happen. This show is so ridiculous anyway.

The best part about Captain Earth's finale was seeing Puck beg and weasel for his life like the dog he was.

On and Dark Hana was fucking delicious. Good lawd that design.

Hana is quite nice isnt she?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom