• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2015 |OT| SharingMana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mushishi: The Next Passage 01

Why didn't I start this sooner? Let me start with the OP. The visuals are simplistic accompanied by a beautiful song by Lucy Rose. It works beautifully and is probably one of my favorite anime openings of all time. It fits so well with Mushishi's melancholic storytelling that I've grown to love from the previous season.

As for the episode itself it was a great reintroduction to Mushishi. The Mushi are otherworldly and mysterious yet somehow the Mushishi are even more so. What makes this episode special is that it takes on the perspective of an outsider looking into a Mushishi gathering. It feels as though the Mushishi are almost alien. This was a great start to a series that took an almost decade long hiatus.

VRMN

7 episodes in, I'm not quite sure yet but I'm leaning towards #TeamSheryl. Possibly subject to change though.

Ranka singing "My Boyfriend Is a Pilot" was too good, I will admit.

It's complicated for me in that I probably like Ranka more personally, but think Sheryl is the better fit for Alto. I do think they're both really likable, though, and their musical styles are different enough that I think it's possible to like both of them almost equally on that front. Though from an artistic standpoint I like Megumi Nakajima's performance more because she's doing both sides, whereas Sheryl is split between Aya Endo doing the acting and May'n doing the singing.

It's complicated for me in that I probably like Ranka more personally, but think Sheryl is the better fit for Alto. I do think they're both really likable, though, and their musical styles are different enough that I think it's possible to like both of them almost equally on that front. Though from an artistic standpoint I like Megumi Nakajima's performance more because she's doing both sides, whereas Sheryl is split between Aya Endo doing the acting and May'n doing the singing.

I love songs by May'n so that probably influences my preference for Sheryl somewhat.

Weren't Basara and Mylene split in 7, as well? One person for VA and another for singing?

Mandelbo

Heeeeeey everyone!!! I'm back!! Good to be back with everyone once again!

So because I've been out for a month, can't give an update on being here for 4 months, boooo ~ to that. Aside from that, I have been lurking and enjoying all the updates everyone has given (Though I wish people would be more considerate about using spoiler tags, please).

I'm currently sitting on 18 write ups for anime, as in, during the month of July I've seen 18 shows + another 19 or so that are currently airing. I've thought about it for a bit and decided the best way to go about doing this is if I were to drop 3-4 reviews per day, spread out around 3-4 hours to minimize the spam. I'll start posting them tomorrow in no real order of when I watched or what I thought of them (though we all probably know how that part went =).

I'm really glad to be back though, I've really missed you all! <3

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your writeups :D

VRMN

I love songs by May'n so that probably influences my preference for Sheryl somewhat.

Weren't Basara and Mylene split in 7, as well? One person for VA and another for singing?

May'n definitely has an amazing voice. And yes, Basara and Mylene were split too, and it's not like it was poorly done in Sheryl's case, either. I just respect Megumi Nakajima for pulling it off herself and doing a spectacular job on both sides at age 19.

cajunator

Banned
Surprisingly, not much. Content-wise, it's a darker magical girl series like Madoka with a heavier focus on action over despair, but its fights borrow more from shounen with their variety, hot-blooded and over the top nature over the more focused Sentai trappings you'll usually see. There's also a ton of idol stuff and rather than a straight-up magical aesthetic, the suits and powers are far more mechanical-based with crazy stuff like buzzsaw pigtails and other stuff along those lines.

Also light yuri elements.

Edit: Black Rock Shooter might be a good comparison, but it's better and more coherent.

Damn this sounds right up my alley!

Which is the best and should have the most impact and would be a good watch for everyone?

We'll go with a more action/psycho/adventure oriented anime after this one, then go back to one of these that doesn't get selected.

The Eccentric Family

So chumps, after having finished Sabagebu and Minami-ke, I need another comedy series to watch at night before I go to sleep. Am taking recommendations.

KKK or Hidamari Sketch

Some info, links and release dates for Anime Limited and MVM (UK)

Hm... Guess I should get The Eccentric Family

Heeeeeey everyone!!! I'm back!! Good to be back with everyone once again!

I'm really glad to be back though, I've really missed you all! <3

Welcome back!

Maken-Ki OVA 2

Honestly I'm kind of shocked. Everything until this has been fairly tame. They unleashed whatever was holding them back and just went straight to lewdtown. The sky is the limit, talk about a tone shift, jesus.
They even turned the male MC into a girl! There was a 15 second scene consisting entirely of boobs smacking into each other. Everything was mute except the sound of the meat impacts. What an age we live in.

acMJcIL.jpg
Bfc61MZ.jpg
The first thing our newly transformed MC does as a girl, is to of course fondle his her newly discovered meat sacks and masturbating! But that isn't enough so the sights turns to the other female inhabitants of the confined area.
What then proceeds are normal female activities such as nipple rubbings and tits wrestling. Our MC then frequently turns back and forth between male and female as he receives kisses from the other females.

And I haven't even talked about the Nurse X Principal scenes. Oh there was some nice looking action effects too I guess.
The animation accompanying all this was great! This ova is a masterpiece. Whomever creative mastermind conjured these ideas into this existance, I thank you.

Dragon Ball Super 005

So this episode looked pretty bad in a lot of spots which is odd because the last episode looked really good and this episode had actual fighting in it. Now it is clear that the recap sections will just be an extended cut of the movies, which is fine. A lot of the bad stuff was in betweens or a few frames in the middle of something which I won't pick on too hard but you could totally notice it.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 13 [Season 1 END]

This was truly an incredible show that has easily made its way into my top 10 best shows of all time. Again I have to thank r_thanatos for being both so persistent and patient with me in checking this series out, this was truly a gem that I honestly should've been on top of from the start. Why this doesn't have a ton of doujinshi for it quite honestly boggles my mind.

Will most likely start on season 2 tomorrow, going to watch some Koshien in the meantime.

How are you just finding out about Symphnogear anyway?

Tenck

Yo Shimoneta is such a ridiculous show (in a good way).

Was seeing what Funimation was streaming and remembered my friend talking about it. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Especially at the scene that was posted a few pages back (Anna and the vibrator).

Just tossing this in here if anyone was curios about it. I almost skipped it because the name sounded like some awful fan service anime. Glad I didn't skip it.

phaze

Zan Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei 12
0088782ds93.png
0088618is2w.png
008862vssku.png
00886443sjj.png

That self awareness.

Weak episode but the post-ed segment with reading mail from the viewers and then completely disregarding the complaints contained in there was fun.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sailor Moon Mondays: Sailor Moon Super S: Episode 130

Right then, been awhile since we had one of these episodes and I don't mean that in a good way as this is one of those episodes that looks at how bratty and petty Usagi can be when in conflict with Chibiusa.Also, Usagi's mom actually gets some screen time so of course she ends up being the target of this episode. Anyway, in spite of containing element that I have long hated in these characters, this much more season production and writing as this episode does bring much more emotional content then before, actually examining the reasons why Usagi and Chibiusa act the way they do instead of the much more shallow affairs done for pure comedy as seen in say the R Season. Also, the comedy itself it much better as it actually got me to laugh a few times. Anyway, the real uptick for this episode is that apparently the new stock footage is done now so we finally get Super Sailor Moon and Super Chibi Moon as permanent power ups as well as the final attack being fully animated and Moon Gorious Mediation looks kind of lame still compared to Moon Spiral Heart Attack. Anyway, surprising recommendation to watch.

Arcadius

Banned
I want to believe more Full Metal Panic will be adapted, but fuck I don't want to be disappointed.

It's nice to have you back.

Yay! Thanks AquaWateria! =)

Arcy! Welcome back from your "vacation!"

I'm looking forward to reading what you'very been watching bro.

Wohoo, will be posting stuff soon Cornbread!

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your writeups :D

=)

Welcome back!

Thaaanks Mike!

Just be careful what you post oki buddy?

I'll try my best, to restrain my words!!

Maken-Ki OVA 2

Honestly I'm kind of shocked. Everything until this has been fairly tame. They unleashed whatever was holding them back and just went straight to lewdtown. The sky is the limit, talk about a tone shift, jesus.
They even turned the male MC into a girl! There was a 15 second scene consisting entirely of boobs smacking into each other. Everything was mute except the sound of the meat impacts. What an age we live in.

The first thing our newly transformed MC does as a girl, is to of course fondle his her newly discovered meat sacks and masturbating! But that isn't enough so the sights turns to the other female inhabitants of the confined area.
What then proceeds are normal female activities such as nipple rubbings and tits wrestling. Our MC then frequently turns back and forth between male and female as he receives kisses from the other females.

And I haven't even talked about the Nurse X Principal scenes. Oh there was some nice looking action effects too I guess.
The animation accompanying all this was great! This ova is a masterpiece. Whomever creative mastermind conjured these ideas into this existance, I thank you.
Told ya'll.

This OVA is legendary and I praise Xebec for going all out with it.

javac

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Sailor Moon Mondays: Sailor Moon Super S: Episode 131

Ah yes, knew this episode was coming sooner or later, as since we are dragging all of the old Sailor Moon cast out of mothball since there is an almost complete lack of new characters to focus on this season on the heroic side of things there is actual room for this long forgotten supporting cast to shine in brief. The manga did this as well albeit the focus was actually on giving the Sailor Guardians an individual chapter wherein there dreams were explored. This is something the anime would do automatically at some point anyway and since there are episodes to fill these normal humans get to fill the bill for the time being. At any rate, of course Naru would be a target at some point since I think she is contractually obligated to be at least once a season. Also, The Eyes attempt to actually change up tactics and use a different means to trap their quarry, doesn't work, but I liked that they ere able to change the dynamics of things. Anyway, all and all this was a pretty typical episode of the series, mild recommendation to watch.

Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitenshabu anime announced

Summary:
Maiharu Hiromi has moved from Nagasaki to Kamakura at the start of her high school years. Kamakura is a beautiful, mountainous place, with a view of the sea and Mt. Fuji, and Hiromi is thrilled to explore the area. Hiromi hasn't ridden a bike since she was very young, but she attempts to ride to her first day of school anyway. In her case, riding a bike does not come naturally, and she ends up bumping into her first friend, Tomoe, who helps her learn how to ride. It turns out Tomoe is going to be in Hiromi's class, and their teacher is also a cyclist. Now Hiromi's exciting high school life, full of new friends and learning about cycling is about to start!

Crocodile

In response to the shitstorm surrounding Dragon Ball Super 5, Thomas Romain decided to drop some truth bombs on Twitter. Its probably stuff we in here already know but for those less well informed:

CMA0cOFVAAEZTo9.jpg

CMA0cOOVAAAOyrF.jpg

CMA0cBBUMAAk9E-.jpg

CMA0cMRUAAEvDty.jpg

On a happier note, here is a short interview with Kimiko Ueno, the woman responsible for writing some of the best Space Dandy episodes.

kewlmyc

In response to the shitstorm surrounding Dragon Ball Super 5, Thomas Romain decided to drop some truth bombs on Twitter. Its probably stuff we in here already know but for those less well informed:

CMA0cOFVAAEZTo9.jpg

CMA0cOOVAAAOyrF.jpg

CMA0cBBUMAAk9E-.jpg

CMA0cMRUAAEvDty.jpg

On a happier note, here is a short interview with Kimiko Ueno, the woman responsible for writing some of the best Space Dandy episodes.

So if series actually took breaks like they do in the west, we would have better products for the most part?

DiGiKerot

So if series actually took breaks like they do in the west, we would have better products for the most part?

In so much as that there would be more time to complete a specific episode, yes - that's why so many shows longer than 13 episodes, like Cinderella Girls, take a season off in the middle of the run these days, in order to allow the extra breathing space in the production.

It wouldn't do a whole amount to reduce workload, because most animators have to do that much work just to make a living.

Arcadius

Banned
Minami Kamakura Koukou Joshi Jitenshabu anime announced

Summary:

Sounds good, will most definitely watch.

Yay review time!

Someday&#8217;s Dreamers Sora

Seeing as how John Blade told me this one was a little different from Someday&#8217;s Dreamers, I went in not really knowing what to expect. What I ended up watching was a really&#8230;. well I don&#8217;t even know really; a slice of life about people with magic powers and things like that, it&#8217;s hard to actually describe what it is.

In Someday&#8217;s Dreamers Sora, we follow the main character Suzuki Sora. She&#8217;s a young girl who has really strong and capable magical abilities. When we first meet her, she&#8217;s scared by some loud noises and uses her magic to save a falling truck, pretty incredible stuff. The next main is Midorikawa Gouta, a young man who is also a mage, but he&#8217;s incompetent at being a mage due to just finding out recently that he had the capabilities for it. There are a lot of other supports in Someday&#8217;s Dreamers Sora and many of them are mages in training.

Most of the anime takes place revolving around Sora and Gouta and what they do with their magical powers. We have episodes of back story and we have romance elements involved too. Another large aspect of the story is about becoming a certified mage, like in the original Someday&#8217;s Dreamers; the difference being that in Sora, you train in a classroom and it&#8217;s less about the politics of becoming a mage and more about the effects of being one. We witness many elements of none-mages being upset and not understanding how difficult it can be.

The art style in Sora is really&#8230;. weird. Most of the art seems to be real pictures, as in, not drawn or anything, but then at other times it seems like its real pictures with a slight artistic touch. It&#8217;s the first anime I&#8217;ve ever seen that does this and it&#8217;s very unique. I&#8217;m not sure if it&#8217;s because of budget restraints or what-not, but because there were very little hand drawn art, I feel like this allowed the studio to focus on having better animation quality towards the characters and their interactions; though that&#8217;s clearly conjecture and really baseless. The animation on the other hand does seem to be good. Unlike in Someday&#8217;s Dreamers, Sora is animated much better for just about everything, though the biggest problem with Sora is that there are many repeating scenes and things of that nature. It&#8217;s all very condensed.

Music: Like in Someday&#8217;s Dreamer&#8217;s, Sora has a fantastic sound track. It&#8217;s merged beauty and simplicity really lets you in on the story and adventure that&#8217;s taking place. The music is really rather good and the OP and ED are good listens too. Good Old Days&#8230; =)

The only type of issue I had with Sora was how the story progressed itself. For about half of the episodes, it was very jumpy and made it hard to follow, because even though it&#8217;s episodic based, there was no real pacing and easy way to follow things. It&#8217;s not until you hit passed episode 7 or so that things fall in line in a clear manner and the story picks up.

I didn&#8217;t expect the type of twist that occurred in Sora at all, I didn&#8217;t see that coming at all, so talk about a surprise. I knew there was something weird going on, but couldn&#8217;t make it out entirely. It was good and I really enjoyed the anime too, though I prefer the first one for sure.

Note: I know I keep using the word magical powers, but don't think of the magic being like mahou shoujo type of magic, it's a far more "realistic" take on how magic would look like and be like in our world, it's a little flashy, but incredibly mysterious.

Gbraga

Durarara X2 is making me scared of rewatching the first anime, was it always this boring?

And I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm dropping Dragon Ball Super. Shit's terrible.

And I'm still surprised at how good GATE is. Not the best of the season or anything like that, Umaru-chan, Non Non Biyori Repeat (that Teru Teru Bozu episode was possibly the best in the series, probably still losing to the Candy Store episode last season) and Gangsta are still my favorites, but GATE is really damn good. Ushio to Tora is starting to form a more solid story instead of having independent episodes forever, and holy shit at the production values of this series, it always looks so good.

School Live is getting boring to me, I might drop it in the next episode.

Rokka is still very much worth watching.

Durarara X2 is making me scared of rewatching the first anime, was it always this boring?

I dropped it too this season. I wondered the same, I feel like maybe it could have been the nostalgia glasses that made it better than it was. Cuz tbh, thinking back the older episodes were just like this too. At the time I enjoyed it, maybe because I was younger and didn't care. Now it's boring.

The character bloat hadn't reached this level, but the first season had its own issues with pacing. And the terrible use of narration, thank god that's actually gone away. But Drrr is pretty much what it has always been.

Sore ga Seiyuu - 05

So unfortunately this isn't anywhere near Shirobako level and I'm really unhappy with the undisguised exposition. I don't know why the puppet has to play a documentary narrator so frequently when they can just show just about everything naturally. There may be quite a few facets to a voice actor's life but it certainly isn't difficult to grasp. Shirobako handled a much wider cast with many unique jobs and only relied on this direct exposition once (and it sucked there, too!).

Characters are...okay; at least that strawberry girl got some decent backstory now. I feel like the show attempts to hard to get us to empathize with them by making them super moe and nonstop flustered. The main character, Futaba, feels so unexplored even now. We know her worries, we know that she's easily embarrassed and nervous, she constantly talks to her puppet and what not, but she certainly doesn't feel like a nuanced human being. She's bland.

Overall this is just enjoyable enough to continue watching, especially since there's a bit of an educational aspect here. However, every episode I tend to look forward to the ED, which is by far my favorite thing about this anime.

According to me: yes.

Cornbread78

And I'm still surprised at how good GATE is. Not the best of the season or anything like that, Umaru-chan, Non Non Biyori Repeat (that Teru Teru Bozu episode was possibly the best in the series, probably still losing to the Candy Store episode last season) and Gangsta are still my favorites, but GATE is really damn good. Ushio to Tora is starting to form a more solid story instead of having independent episodes forever, and holy shit at the production values of this series, it always looks so good.

School Live is getting boring to me, I might drop it in the next episode.

Rokka is still very much worth watching.

I actually surprised by the number of anime that I have been following and have been great watches this season.

Charlotte
Gate (love that OP)
Rokka
Prison School
School-Live
Actually, I Am
Wakaba*Girl
My Wife is the Hot Pres
Classroom*Crisis
Working3
Shinometa
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

I mean, this is a lot more shows than I watched over the winter, lol

Plus, I'm still stying to catch up on Ore Mongatari

Idolm@ster Cinderella girls 17

Man, this episode was really good compared to the other episodes, character exposition is handled way better this time around compared to the previous cour.
Everyone gets a little individual arc which intertwines neatly with the others, way better than the "Let's randomly pair up characters" approach the previous season seemed to have.

For example, I actually kinda care about that kid character now, which is nice since I didn't even know that she existed until a few episodes ago,

KiYaAgk.png

Mika also got some quality screentime but that was expected ;P

I'm interested to see what they're going to do with the characters that I already like, Anastasia for example, I hope they're going to deliver on that.

PS:
xx2hMab.png

Daisuki has finally embraced Mother Russia

Gbraga

I dropped it too this season. I wondered the same, I feel like maybe it could have been the nostalgia glasses that made it better than it was. Cuz tbh, thinking back the older episodes were just like this too. At the time I enjoyed it, maybe because I was younger and didn't care. Now it's boring.

The character bloat hadn't reached this level, but the first season had its own issues with pacing. And the terrible use of narration, thank god that's actually gone away. But Drrr is pretty much what it has always been.

Guess I'll keep my fond memories then. No rewatch for me.

I actually surprised by the number of anime that I have been following and have been great watches this season.

Charlotte
Gate (love that OP)
Rokka
Prison School
School-Live
Actually, I Am
Wakaba*Girl
My Wife is the Hot Pres
Classroom*Crisis
Working3
Shinometa
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime

I mean, this is a lot more shows than I watched over the winter, lol

Plus, I'm still stying to catch up on Ore Mongatari

Yes, it's indeed a pretty good season. Many surprises for me, I didn't think I'd be watching half as much stuff as I am.

About Ore Monogatari, you're in for a treat if you still didn't reach Saijou's episodes. She's so good :')

And it's so refreshing how they don't waste time with the usual bullshit, they have their insecurities and doubts like every other romance anime, but it actually gets solved, it's not the same shit for YEARS.

EDIT: And why are you not watching Gangsta? >_<

Shit's awesome.

I'm watching too much stuff. It's summer so no school lol. Anime has got me by the balls.

Wednesday
- Umaru

Thursday
- School Live!

Friday
- Soma
- Classroom Crisis

Saturday
- Charlotte
- Working!!!
- Rokka no Yuusha
- Shimoneta

Sunday
- Arslan
- God Eater
- Gangsta

EDIT: Yeah Corn, watch Gangsta.

Cornbread78

Yes, it's indeed a pretty good season. Many surprises for me, I didn't think I'd be watching half as much stuff as I am.

About Ore Monogatari, you're in for a treat if you still didn't reach Saijou's episodes. She's so good :')

And it's so refreshing how they don't waste time with the usual bullshit, they have their insecurities and doubts like every other romance anime, but it actually gets solved, it's not the same shit for YEARS.

EDIT: And why are you not watching Gangsta? >_<

Shit's awesome.

Yeah, it bothers me I skipped it over the winter because it really is a very cute and comfy romcom and takeo is a beast (in a good way). I just finished the episode with teh college exam and Suna punking Takeo... very funny.

I'll marathon through Gangsta at some point. I just haven't had the time. I'm going to pair back my marathone anime sessions and start playing my Vita a little more again. The thing really misses me alot...

Classroom Crisis 06

Yeah this is still bad, the whole point of this episode was that Nagisa had to learn to build a rocket in one studying session, It didn't make a lot of sense, like, why does he even have to participate in the class? Isn't his job to close down A-TEC or something, why would he have to bother to study Aerodynamics for that purpose?

j2vE16D.png

No shit, how could you not see this coming

Anyway, Nagisa also got some backstory, I didn't really care about it understand what was going on, apparently he's some bastard and he gets beaten up by his brother, meh, I don't see why the show is trying to make me care about him, he's way more enjoyable when he is a dick to others.

This show could have been pretty fun if they handled the orignal premise better, there is a lot of potential in a show about kids who build spaceships but I feel like the show kinda forgets about it most of the time, I would've liked it more if they bothered to give some backstory to all the kids, at the moment most of them are just "there", not really doing anything, seeing them getting some character development about the hurdles they had to overcome to reach this education would've been nice.

Next episode they're going into space so I guess they didn't completely shoved the Sci-fi aspect aside, too bad that it looks like it's only for a School Trip filler episode, it would've been more fun if they integrated the Sci-Fi better but I guess that requires creativity, which is not something I should expect of this.

Friday
- Soma
- Classroom Crisis

Man, Friday is the busiest day of the week for me, have you checked out Ushio to Tora?

Cornbread78

Mirai Nikki ep-4-6
Ok, Yuno is just plain demonic and psychotic, nevermind about being yandere. She is 100% certified crazy. I mean, those cult scenes, damn. BTW, Yukii needs to man up. Why not just tap 'dat a$$? He should know by now, there is no way out of the mess and he can clearly see her intentions (for now).

So that little boy is
another diary owner, damn... Do they have to kill the little boy with the mom there? He obviously already tried to kill Yukii with the scissors

This show is just pure craziness all the way around. I'll check out a couple more episodes, then switch to something more sane for the afternoon..... MAybe I'll start Oriemo finally, or more The World Is Still Beautiful..

Mirai Nikki ep-4-6
Ok, Yuna is just plain demonic and psychotic, nevermind about being yandere. She is 100% certified crazy. I mean, those cult scenes, damn. BTW, Yukii needs to man up. Why not just tap 'dat a$$? He should know by now, there is no way out of the mess and he can clearly see her intentions (for now).

So that little boy is
another diary owner, damn... Do they have to kill the little boy with the mom there? He obviously already tried to kill Yukii with the scissors

This show is just pure craziness all the way around. I'll check out a couple more episodes, then switch to something more sane for the afternoon.....
Tempting me to jump back in. I only watched like 4 episodes of this when it came out.

CMA0cOFVAAEZTo9.jpg

CMA0cOOVAAAOyrF.jpg

CMA0cBBUMAAk9E-.jpg

CMA0cMRUAAEvDty.jpg

I dont understand what makes one a bad or amateur "animator", when someone else has already created the character designs, the backgrounds, the visual effects, and does the planning and thinking process. Dont all these people have to do is just copy and make slight movements to characters, use sophisticated technologies to apply particle effects (the Mahouka Koukou making of videos showed madhouse using such programs), and then just copy and past the environments already supplied? I dont see a problem when tt seems like they are paid adequately for the services being rendered.

Aria the Animation - 01

Eh, mellow first impression. Not sure if I could stomach that mascot, which apparently also happens to be the company's president, much further.

Cornbread78

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMAN I miss this show.

Enjoy the ride, my friend.

Tempting me to jump back in. I only watched like 4 episodes of this when it came out.

It's pretty brutal and full of mindfu(k, lol. It's just funny that the main girl is psychotic, crazy, psychopath (did I mention she's nuts?) thatis in-love with the MC, but there is nothing he can do to get away from her because he needs her to survive. There is no excape, lol.

Her phone says "Happy End" now, but that will change later and one of them will have to kill the other at some point towards the end, or maybe a double suicide so nobody has to become the God.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom