• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2017 |OT| More streaming services than shows to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I am puzzled by a number of people who have kept up with gamers until who are surprised that the reprieve from the latest episode was not permanent.

Come on. Have you not been paying attention?

I don't think people are really that surprised. I don't expect any real resolution until the light novels end, and if we get another season or two to catch up and finish.

I'm listening to the MHA S2 OST. What the hell I don't remember it being this good. I'm watching the new season and I'm stunned at how good this is.

This is absurd. Some of these tracks might be the best stuff Hayashi has ever done.

Just good lord at the new 'You Say Run'. My god.

Edit: I think Hayashi is getting better over time. That's stupefying.

You Say Run is so popular now it's become the new "Guile's Theme goes with Everything" meme.

I keep seeing it pop up on Youtube.

Jarmel

Banned
You Say Run is so popular now it's become the new "Guile's Theme goes with Everything" meme.

I keep seeing it pop up on Youtube.

I don't even like the original version, I find it kind of boring and generic. Jet Set Run is insane. It reminds me of the best Haikyuu tracks but simply better. I'm surprised as I don't remember it being this good in the show itself.

I'm seriously blown back.

DNAbro

I'm listening to the MHA S2 OST. What the hell I don't remember it being this good. I'm watching the new season and I'm stunned at how good this is.

This is absurd. Some of these tracks might be the best stuff Hayashi has ever done.

I've been listening to it all day. It was fantastic in the show and it's fantastic out of it. So many great songs.

I'm just getting more excited for what he could do in the next season with some of the shit that will going down.

What. Stealth GARO. Amazing. MAPPA is the craftiest.

fucking hyped. this seems like it'll be a diffrent garo show in a good way. the characters don't look very connected to the makai order as we know it(aside from zarubacycle and presumably this shows garo armor). should be interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqQ_OwXVeA4 Gundam build fighters Battlelouge #2

Fucking Yuuma stop being a scrub and let my boy minato sakai shine. the super robot spirit was strong with this episode. Yuuma contiunes to make really bland shitty gunpla, as expected from the artistic gunpla champion. Meanwhile Minato sakai's refined tryon-3(called dryon-3) design steals the show. Dryon-3's new head kind of reminds me of Mr. Bushido's masarao.

i only wish at the end the two would have teamed up for the true finsher, have something like yuuma throw his beam javalin to pin down the enemy, while sakai does the obligatory long winded super robot finsher otherwise. good stuff.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Mobile Suit Gundam Build Fighters Battlelog Episode 2:

I am glad it isn't just one on one legendary matches and this micro series continues to impress and can we just call this Season 2 instead?

https://youtu.be/uXOAqSwzh80

https://youtu.be/vFKCy6015MM

https://youtu.be/Z2CWrlbT1fI

Its so good

brawly

Boruto - 3

I put this off for a while, but I kinda like it. It's cool to see characters you know after a time skip. And Naruto who's close to a burnout
suicide
after yapping about becoming Hokage for a decade is ironic.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Those burgers are medium-rare I assume.

Only guessing, since nothing else Narag related is well done.

For the upcoming season, I really don't know what I want to watch. Like, at all haha.

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte Kara

The "slightly sweet tipsy couple comedy" manga centers on the 28-year-old senior public relations company staff member Chisato Mizusawa. The story follows Chisato's daily life as she enjoys her husband Sora's cocktails. Chisato has secrets that only her husband knows.

20170429_003842_size6u8qmh.jpg

---

Also BGBW is hyped for Polygon Picture's Pingu anime

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Made in Abyss Episode 10:

Well then, I think I can sum this up by just shouting out JESUS FUCKING CHRIST over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom