• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer Anime 2017 |OT| More streaming services than shows to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theonik

So, how far has Kadokawa's stock fallen.
This has been today
IEI7EYU.png

Have you read the source material on this?

if so, is it a survival adventure? Is it full of yuri baiting? Is it eventful?

It's about two girls travelling through the world knowing that's the end of the world, where the fat woman is done singing. It's good so you wouldn't enjoy it.

Cornbread78

It's wideface moe. You'll like it. It's not yuribaiting, it's just two friends going on a wideface moe adventure.

So it's a mystical jaunt through the end of the world?

can we not ever use these two words in succession again please
you gotta call a rat a rat regardless.

There is attempting to form an earnest gay relationship between two characters and then there is constantly teasing it, just to entice that audience, but put no thought or story behind it. If it's part of the character's development and it makes sense, then fine, but don't just do it to tease. That is a reasonable request imo.

Daemul

To make matters New Game S2 ended today, and we likely won't get another season for ~2 years because it's mostly caught up with the manga.

Fuck my life right now.

John Blade

cHQ9vHm.jpg

I guess the image sum up the situation in this episode. The only few things I can comment.
  • Junta is really easy to be control by any beautiful lady if the lady know what button to press. Basically, part of this episode you got to see Junta become Tomoko bitch during the shopping scene.
  • This playboy personality got trigger quite too easily in this episode (like literally too easy). I now can see how this guy manage to get so many girl to have sex with him in the future. I guess the DNA hunter know this as she is now trying to use Ami as some sort of counter point to stop this from become worst with Tomoko.
  • Interesting to see what will happen with Ami and Tomoko now they is some sort of battle to get Junta love.
  • Don't understand how Karin have feeling with Junta as she didn't really like the guy from what I see in the few episodes. I guess she is going to miss those wacky stuff she have to get through. So weird, as this might mean she got what she want from the mission.

That's all I can say but will see where this go now as they is at least three girls who have some sort of feeling with Junta as of now.

Well, I held no great love for Kemono Friends, but it does sound like a real shame Kadokawa tore apart the team that produced something people love all in an effort to develop it into a larger, money making, franchise.

I guess now it just remains to be seen whether the fandom A. gets riled up enough to undo this B. sink the 2nd season, or C. whether Kadokawa gets away with it in the end and Kemono Friends, minus the creators, remains successful.

Jarmel

Banned
Blade Runner Black Out 2022

Somewhat disappointing like a bad Animatrix segment but it looked shithot.

I recently rewatched the Animatrix and this would easily be on the higher end. A lot of the Animatrix is bad to mediocre (about half). It's a lot better than Watanabe's Animatrix shorts for sure.

Blade Runner Black Out 2022 - I thought it was okay. Really nice animation. Makes me kind of wish we could get a Animatrix-esque compilation film set in the Blade Runner universe.

Havent seen Animatrix in a long time but its easily the 2nd best piece of Matrix stuff, not like thats hard. You could even make the case 2nd Renaissance is the strongest thing for the entire property, I wouldnt agree cuz I like that first movie a lot but you could make the argument

Jarmel

Banned
Havent seen Animatrix in a long time but its easily the 2nd best piece of Matrix stuff, not like thats hard. You could even make the case 2nd Renaissance is the strongest thing for the entire property, I wouldnt agree cuz I like that first movie a lot but you could make the argument
The 2nd Renaissance stuff is by far the best thing in there. It's just that there are a ton of clunkers too and material that hasn't aged well due to CGI advances.

phaze

Since we're on the topic, who did the anime bit in Kill Bill I ?. ANN doesn't credit anyone for direction or storyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom