• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer long affair with a High School teacher

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not condoning this behavior because god forbid if i have a daughter and a teacher is having a sexual relationship with her, i would kill the mother fucker (i think i would be a very overprotective dad lol)

but im sure as shit those kids know what they were doing, hell my friends and i always tried to put the moves on younger teachers/temps and those were the "better" days compared to now. so imo, the kids should be punished as well they should learn to control their dicks/legs because that too should be a lesson in life.

on a side note,i thought this thread was gonna be about a gaffer walking down memory lane and sharing his/her experience heh

Bastos

This kid is stupid, he should've just kept quiet and enjoy the ride.

But nooo, "I have to brag to all my buddies" -.-

There is a saying here in Brasil: "Quem come quieto, come mais e melhor." roughly translated to "He who eats quietly, eats more and better", this applies to a lot of things, not just sex stuff.

What a waste...

She's hot, sucks for her boyfriend, most of the sites are showing the guy, he must feel stupid. The one below is same age, wonder whats up with that? I think Twilight, made chicks wants younger guys based off that flick.

read about another attractive teacher humping her student today

n-MEGAN-MAHONEY-large.jpg

Megan_Mahoney_Moore_Catholic_basketball_coach_pi.jpg

Dayum. Needless to say if I was a 16 year old and got to tap that, I'd be elated.

I'm sorry but there is no argument here. There is absolutely nothing wrong with two consenting adults having sex regardless of their profession. If you have a problem with it that's fine, just know that you are wrong. It's now nearing the end of 2014 and people should be allowed to pursue whatever form of happiness and joy they want as long as it isn't hurting anyone.

Banning two adults from having consensual sex simply because you assume it's an abuse of power is making an exception to the rule that people are innocent until proven guilty.

Tldr: The real reason schools don't want this happening is because it makes the school look bad.

-edit- What Kilrog said makes sense and still doesn't contradict what I said.
So, for the sake of conversation, where do you draw the line then? Is a father fucking his teenager daughter fine if the daughter gives her consent (due to years of manipulation, but it's her decision still)? Is a teacher fucking his or her 12-year-old student who is physically mature? By your logic, surely that 12-year-old would be adult enough to decide for himself or herself?

In my view, the laws are there to protect the minors because they're not mature enough to decide about it themselves. They might think they are, but in practice it's often not so. As Azula pointed out, and as one person who had experienced it himself told how it went in his case, a lot of the people who experience this are happy about it at first, but later as they mature more, they start to understand that yeah maybe it wasn't so good after all. Even if they consent, it's really easy for a teacher to manipulate them to do his or her wishes. If they really were mature enough to handle it, they most likely wouldn't even think of sharing these videos and pictures like they do in at least these cases that we get to know of.

Generally when high school is over, people start to get more independent and move away from the peer pressure and the sex conquest mentality (at least a little). At that point they're also of age and adults can expect that they're able to make their own decisions.

Mononoke

Banned
If I was an American dude dating a hot teacher, I'd be getting pretty paranoid by now.

More like, if you are a teacher dating a student (when you should't)..maybe it's time to get paranoid. Predators have a hard life. Even in cases where it's not predatory, you really are stupid for dating someone you teach. Not worth the risk given it's your career on the line. And I still say it's inappropriate for work, regardless.

SmokyDave

More like, if you are a teacher dating a student (when you should't)..maybe it's time to get paranoid. Predators have a hard life.

I'm thinking more about the legions of boyfriends that have to deal with the fact their missus' went off chasing underage dick.

Mononoke

Banned
I'm thinking more about the legions of boyfriends that have to deal with the fact their missus' went off chasing underage dick.

lol. Personally, cheating sucks regardless. It wouldn't be any worse that they slept with someone younger (at least to me). It would just be the fact they are cheating in general. That said, I'm pretty sure the majority of teachers in the system are not fucking their students. This probably isn't the norm.

I know you were being facetious.

ZdkDzk

So, for the sake of conversation, where do you draw the line then? Is a father fucking his teenager daughter fine if the daughter gives her consent (due to years of manipulation, but it's her decision still)? Is a teacher fucking his or her 12-year-old student who is physically mature? By your logic, surely that 12-year-old would be adult enough to decide for himself or herself?

In my view, the laws are there to protect the minors because they're not mature enough to decide about it themselves. They might think they are, but in practice it's often not so. As Azula pointed out, and as one person who had experienced it himself told how it went in his case, a lot of the people who experience this are happy about it at first, but later as they mature more, they start to understand that yeah maybe it wasn't so good after all. Even if they consent, it's really easy for a teacher to manipulate them to do his or her wishes. If they really were mature enough to handle it, they most likely wouldn't even think of sharing these videos and pictures like they do in at least these cases that we get to know of.

Generally when high school is over, people start to get more independent and move away from the peer pressure and the sex conquest mentality (at least a little). At that point they're also of age and adults can expect that they're able to make their own decisions.

You missed the bit about it being two consenting adults with the only signs of one being manipulated being assumptions. I'm not agreeing with him necessarily, but you've said nothing that actually had anything to do with his comment.

What the commentors you mentioned said is relevent, but you just kind of threw out somewhat related examples that were completely slanted in favor of your argument.

royalan

You missed the bit about it being two consenting adults with the only signs of one being manipulated being assumptions. I'm not agreeing with him necessarily, but you've said nothing that actually had anything to do with his comment.

What the commentors you mentioned said is relevent, but you just kind of threw out somewhat related examples that were completely slanted in favor of your argument.

One is a minor.

Arc

Man these dudes just can't keep their mouths shut. I get that there's a double standard and all when the situation is reversed...but damn.

If I was an American dude dating a hot teacher, I'd be getting pretty paranoid by now.

Why? You're not the one who'd get in trouble. Not to mention he told all his friends so he clearly didn't give a shit about people knowing

edit: Ohhh, you mean as in not as a student. Yeah...depends what grade she teachers. Anything in HS and you might have some reason to be paranoid haha

Mononoke

Banned

Yeah, we are mostly talking about this in general and beyond this incident. Consent doesn't always = not rape, depending on if the power/role position is used to abuse someone. But in this case, the student pursued the sexual relationship. It still falls under stat rape due to him being a minor. We can debate about whether that law is fair or not. But understand the law exists, to protect minors from predators that use their power/role to have sex with minors.It's a bit more complex (like I said, if a father abuses his role as a parent to confuse his child into thinking the sex is alright, it doesn't make it okay just because they consented. There have been similar cases with teachers doing the same thing, where their role in the classroom was used to abuse a student.

I agree the law isn't always fair, based on the case by case basis. Anyways, I don't see why anyone thinks it's okay for a teacher to be fuckin her/his student. Even if you think that legally it should be okay, I think the relationship is very inappropriate and the teacher should be fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom