• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

Pat's probably with his own friends.

Or he's playing Baldur's Gate 2.

He probably is.. hanging out with some cool guys instead of us nerds.
Pat's drunk and probably turning into Rage.

But he's already ragey.. how can he turn black?
We scared him off, he ain't coming back

nah... The we arent creepy patification, didn't scare him off, so he'll be back.
He would probably come here drunk and ask us to play smash.

Or other games. But i'd love a drunk pat to be here.
hes probably at some "Party" that we werent invited too because they say we smell funny.

He probably is.. maybe another party at matt's place.
dont try to post pictures on WiiU web browser or your gonna have a bad time
that being said every post lewd hometown stuff until its New Years

Inb4 ban :p

Lulu, If you're a real man, you'll keep that picture

image.php

I'll make a sappy post now jus' in case since I'm going somewhere and it's 11PM.

You guys have literally made me a happier person in everyday life. You're the biggest nerds ever and you're all awesome. You made 2014 memorable to say the least. Here's to another.

We can get more sentimental when we get the OT1 anniversary going :p

Man, I feel the exact same way. Being part of this community has improved my mood nearly every single day. Man, you guys are the best.
You guys pretty much summed up my feelings as well. There is no other glorified chat room anything like this and I love being a member of it.

LuLu what the fuck are you doing? Get rid of that

i knew as soon as Okitas sisters husband talked he was bad news
his VA is Kotomine Kurei afterall
also new avatar
couldnt find any W101 yuri
the internet failed me again

I'll make a sappy post now jus' in case since I'm going somewhere and it's 11PM.

You guys have literally made me a happier person in everyday life. You're the biggest nerds ever and you're all awesome. You made 2014 memorable to say the least. Here's to another.

tumblr_mi7m4bvNV41rmaie1o1_400.gif

You're alright, Goodwil. I think I'll keep you.

dont try to post pictures on WiiU web browser or your gonna have a bad time
that being said every post lewd hometown stuff until its New Years

Never change, Lulu
Maybe you could change a little, I 'unno

Alfebit

Banned

Hey, you're pretty swell too I guess.

You guys are awesome.

Now check out my giant Margarita. Vita box for scale.

Zenfalcia

Too much love and affection. We need some negativity to balance this out!
:p

I hate you nerds for making me not sleep, post about the best friends, care about random people on the internet, and being so nice. It hurts me so bad making my kokoro go doki doki. You're all bakas! Hentai! It's not like the games you reccommend are really fun or anything!

if you havent noticed this is a joke.

So does the dark hour only start when it turns midnight for tatsumi port island? Like does the dark hour start for america start at like noon?

I'll join the sapfest even though I'm bad this kind of stuff. It's not even new years yet, but lets do it.

This past year has been really special for me. It's hard to believe that almost a year has passed. I never thought that this thread would be what it is now, an amazing community filled with amazing people. Every person here, both and old new, are like family to me. All the things we've done together like sing, play fighting games, talk about our shit taste in waifus, etc. All of it was like a never ending joy ride. I don't know where I'm going with this.

I guess what I'm trying to say is "Thanks." Thanks for making this an incredible year.

God, that was so sappy. I'm going to go die of embarrassment now.

I'll join the sapfest even though I'm bad this kind of stuff. It's not even new years yet, but lets do it.

This past year has been really special for me. It's hard to believe that almost a year has passed. I never thought that this thread would be what it is now, an amazing community filled with amazing people. Every person here, both and old new, are like family to me. All the things we've done together like sing, play fighting games, talk about our shit taste in waifus, etc. All of it was like a never ending joy ride. I don't know where I'm going with this.

I guess what I'm trying to say is "Thanks." Thanks for making this an incredible year.

I am really glad I have you guys, just wish I got into here sooner. We better be saying this kinda shit next year

Zenfalcia

Commit honourable sudoku to release yourself from the shame.

ultimax

tumblr_inline_nbp6dv2g7v1rd4vr7.gif

you should of expected the shitty Naruto gif

Alfebit

Banned
I'm staying up til midnight this year by watching the Prison Break LP.

I'd drink that if I were into alcohol.

I only really like mixed drinks, and this is the first alcohol I've had in months.

WHAT A NERD! But seriously you guys are awesome. I don't know what I would do with most of my days if it wasn't for this thread. Thanks.

Xiraiya

I don't feel like battling for random people's souls, but since I seem to get stuck with the Fool arcana, I suppose I should help out.

;~; When did we get to be SappyGAF? God damn it PG. Your gonna make me cry.

Top Bottom