• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Jman014

My niece is watching me play xenogears...

tumblr_m8afbwutlr1r2orygo1_500.gif

Microsoft Foundation Classes
I had to look that up, never heard of mildly fat chick.
I was never bothered by the random fusions in any of the Nocturne onwards games. The game isn't so difficult that you ever needed more than maybe one or two skills to transfer. Nocturne is probably the one game where it matters most.

Also it's all about Aki, Yukari, Aigis.

Well uhh..that's not what MFC stands for in my book <.<

I got so much alcohol. I'm so excited! Happy New Year Frienders! Truly this is the best holiday. Instead of family, friends and presents, it's a holiday based around getting drunk and having sex with strangers.
Truly the best holiday as all of us sit here and talk to each other.

It kinda becomes protag vs enemy with assists, not party vs monster.

Then you probably do wanna play FES, the difference is kinda stunning. P3P feels kinda claustrophobic and shoddy by comparison, mostly cause they got the game running on a goddamn PSP

You'll be fine as long as you use the tactics commands properly, do most of the healing yourself, and drop Mitsuru.
Ah fuck me, I guess I'm getting good then. I can just play P3P for FeMC afterward right?
My niece is watching me play xenogears...
She sounds like she can be cool sometimes, when she's not button spamming and busting up Teddies
I got so much alcohol. I'm so excited! Happy New Year Frienders! Truly this is the best holiday. Instead of family, friends and presents, it's a holiday based around getting drunk and having sex with strangers.
Yo have fun/good luck Aaron. Remember to drink water not more alcohol

I was never bothered by the random fusions in any of the Nocturne onwards games. The game isn't so difficult that you ever needed more than maybe one or two skills to transfer. Nocturne is probably the one game where it matters most.

Also it's all about Aki, Yukari, Aigis.

I probably made it way worse by being a perfectionist, I often kept rerolling fusions for half an hour before I gave up on getting the perfect combination of skills. Made it that much more satisfying when I got it though.

If I'm not on later tonight, happy new years you guys. Getting to know you all has been one of the highlights of this year and I'm looking forward to the insanity we'll bring to these threads in 2015.

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones.

I'll make a sappy post now jus' in case since I'm going somewhere and it's 11PM.

You guys have literally made me a happier person in everyday life. You're the biggest nerds ever and you're all awesome. You made 2014 memorable to say the least. Here's to another.

We can get more sentimental when we get the OT1 anniversary going :p

I'll make a sappy post now jus' in case since I'm going somewhere and it's 11PM.

You guys have literally made me a happier person in everyday life. You're the biggest nerds ever and you're all awesome. You made 2014 memorable to say the least. Here's to another.

I'll make something somewhat sappy too. You guys entertained me to the point were I stopped going to some other shitty website I used to go to. So thanks!

Oh geez I just got home I wasn't ready for SentimentalGAF

D'awww..

Zenfalcia

I-it's not like i wanted to make you happy or anything! Baka, baka! Hmph!

croten

James-Franco-Wink-Gif-In-Spider-Man.gif

You're welcome.
I feel the same way, you guys have made me feel a lot better about a lot of things in my life, mostly myself

Umm...
Is someone cutting onions?

;~; this is too much... Happy new years BestGAF!

Man, I feel the exact same way. Being part of this community has improved my mood nearly every single day. Man, you guys are the best.

ultimax

c851280dfc35207936e407655e2226bb.jpg

I probably won't be around when the clock hits 12, but happy new years ya scrublords!

Yes. You definitely want to play FeMC's route. It's a lot better than MC's.
Well I played P1 twice and going to play both P2s, might as well continue the tradition with P3. P4 doesn't have anything like that does it?
If I'm not on later tonight, happy new years you guys. Getting to know you all has been one of the highlights of this year and I'm looking forward to the insanity we'll bring to these threads in 2015.

Take care of yourselves and your loved ones.

We are BestGAF not just in name, everyone remember that.
It is now finally 2015 where I live! Good Bye 2014!!
What do we get in the future?
post pictures of hometown leading up to new years
Ah Lulu, always meeting the lewd quota

dont try to post pictures on WiiU web browser or your gonna have a bad time
that being said every post lewd hometown stuff until its New Years

Top Bottom