• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Alfebit

Banned
Except i havent changed avatars.. so i technically havent. I should've also gotten more obscure things such as pandra the animation or garden the animation.. guys.. don't watch those.. plz.
;)

Too late. I've already read through the entire source material.

I accidentally uploaded it, I really am sorry. I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due. Honest mistake

tumblr_n6n6m4PVUT1rgubngo1_500.gif

I hope you know I'm joking.

Anyway, I'm going to go pass out now. Night.

Zenfalcia

I got avatars for days. And If you ever need anything done Pm me Zen

I finally checked out the avatars and.. some of these look terrible, but that's because they're resized to fit and it looks awful. But besides that, it's ok, I have tons of avatars of my own to use. Such as themes. I might do a love theme for february.. or single lonely virgins theme..

Ok you're the emoticon and lewd king. I'm too tired to keep going. Gonna pass out to some videos. Night frienders.

Wait.. i'm the lewd king now? o-ok? Also night.

Finally watched the first episode of Cross Ange.

I don't even know what the fuck this is, but it's super low quality entertainment that had me entertained.

Zenfalcia

Be prepared for a dick to girl ratio of maybe 8:1.

Classy.

Eh, it's fine. I saw tons of dicks in the anime and also tentacle dicks. Some futanari as well.

Quite. Needs more white stuff though. It's not Christmas without white stuff.

Finally watched the first episode of Cross Ange.

I don't even know what the fuck this is, but it's super low quality entertainment that had me entertained.

It's dumb yuri, mecha, action, and fanservice pandering anime. That's about it.

Tako

I finally checked out the avatars and.. some of these look terrible, but that's because they're resized to fit and it looks awful. But besides that, it's ok, I have tons of avatars of my own to use. Such as themes. I might do a love theme for february.. or single lonely virgins theme..

Yeah I don't know why they look shitty but when you click on then they look fine
LALca34.png

Zenfalcia

Is it really Yuri? She's next to this male character in the opening and they're both naked.

Oh, trust me. I've seen some scenes.. there's some yuri. In anime,if you have an all girls (blank) and there's little to no main character boys, there's going to be yuri. I don't remember if there was full on making out and more but there were some scenes i remember that were kinda yuri? It's been a while.

So I watched Evangelion 1.11 and 2.0.

Why did I even fucking bother, I hated this show when it came out and I still hate it as an adult.

Shinji is such a whiny fucking asshole and I can't stand him or Asuka.

I want the 5 hours of my life back but I won't get that shit back at all.

FFS Shinji Misato wants that dick, give it to her, beat the shit out of those weird Demon things with your giant mind mecha and be done with it man. Stop whining about being given the opportunity to be a hero, get some pussy, and save the motherfucking day. Christ. You aren't even cool like Emo Space Dandy, you're just incredibly annoying.

Zenfalcia

Why did I even fucking bother, I hated this show when it came out and I still hate it as an adult.

FFS Shinji Misato wants that dick, give it to her, beat the shit out of those weird Demon things with your giant mind mecha and be done with it man. Stop whining about being given the opportunity to be a hero, get some pussy, and save the motherfucking day. Christ. You aren't even cool like Emo Space Dandy, you're just incredibly annoying.

That's the point tho. You're supposed to hate him. Become the woolie and learn to enjoy and understand the hate. At the time it was breaking the stereo type of people being heroes and saving the day instead of normal people who have normal problems and anxiety. If shinji ever got cool i would die laughing.

There's also the deep symbolism and depression view of the anime, which is interesting.

Simon from Gurren is the literal antithesis of Shinji. Same with Gendo/Kamina.
They are very deliberate characters/caricatures/tropes and not everyone is going to be on the same page as Anno when he broke down making Evangelion.

Top Bottom