• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Sorry about the OT thing, i didn't know i wouldn't get free wifi or i would've sent all the links and stuff earlier. why jojo's version of zach? I havent read any of the backlog yet.. which will take at least a full day.. oh well.

Ey, don't worry about it. I woke up at 8PM today and asked if I was supposed to make the new one and just went "k" and slapped this together. PG did all the image cleaning and banner work.

Zenfalcia

I'm going through Nise right now, it's different and... less "weird"(?) than Bake overall.
I know about the weird stuff coming up.
Fanservice feels more creepy than the goofy stuff in Bake.

Well.. it's less weird since you already know about the world and how everything kinda works? Also it gets weird in different ways.. oh it is a lot more fanservicey. Spoilers for nisemonogatari
there's a scene where araragi strips um.. the girl in the yukaka.. i forget her name ;_; and then there's the shoulder riding scene with butts, kissing his sisters.. tooth brushing...

Zenfalcia

What the hell is an OVA?

Um... It's like a special episode that sometimes is related to the main series but usually not. I'm missing a lot but that's the gist of it.
Ey, don't worry about it. I woke up at 8PM today and asked if I was supposed to make the new one and just went "k" and slapped this together. PG did all the image cleaning and banner work.

Wait.. really? I could've done one since the last thread had 300 posts more before 20k.. oh well. Yeah.. my banner work was pretty sloppy ;_;

Alfebit

Banned
All these gifs are making my eyes hurt. Night Frienders

Night.

BlAvg.gif

You flipped it? Now it's ruined.

Wait.. really? I could've done one since the last thread had 300 posts more before 20k.. oh well. Yeah.. my banner work was pretty sloppy ;_;

What? We reached over 20k before Goodwil posted this one.

Oberon

Banned

Morning, I just woke up, and I am ready for some smash.

Well crap. Oberon I'm getting that same error as with Abu and SkLa. I dunno what's going on, I played like 4 hours of Xrd today without a problem. It's specific people somehow.

Anyway, Oberon wins cause this is dumb.

Oberon

Banned
Well crap. Oberon I'm getting that same error as with Abu and SkLa. I dunno what's going on, I played like 4 hours of Xrd today without a problem. It's specific people somehow.

Anyway, Oberon wins cause this is dumb.

You could make the room, maybe that will work.

Edit: what a lame way to win :/
Just because Nintendo sucks at keeping a good connection

Zenfalcia

Yeah, around 6pm PST

Ic ic.. well.. at least i have tons of posts to keep me entertained.. and see if there is any jokes about me not being here to make the new ot or even the new colab song..
it doesn't help that i don't have many audio recordings.. :/

Oberon

Banned
Nah, I've had the same problems with SkLa and Abu recently, it's not worth wasting your time.

On a less depressing note, if anyone wants me and Abu are hanging in Instasynch. Quote for the link

:/
I don't find it fair that I won because of this.

Ugh I really wanna do an W101 LP with my group so we can all just orgasm while we play it for the first time. But no wii u...

We should get some beef going with our LP groups. You motherfuckers don't know nothin' 'bout how to be doin' them LPs!

In other news, finally started Stardriver. Goddamn that fight scene was beautiful.

I guess wed have to talk to the rest of our groups to do a thing to send our people to watch you and vice versa, even though we get maybe 10 views on videos

The best we could do would be like, plugging each other, but that's obvious and boring, which is why I was saying we should start feuding, talking mad shit on the other!

The best we could do would be like, plugging each other, but that's obvious and boring, which is why I was saying we should start feuding, talking mad shit on the other!
I actually thought of a thing we could do. We could play an online game vs game and have our groups face off and have each of our channels post our side of the fight and each video could link to the opposite teams side.

demidar

Oh yeah, unrelated but I won Crimson Clover in your giveaway! Thanks a ton, that game is rad as hell and made for a fun afternoon with a friend!

Do a LP of Crimzon Clover. That would make me feel extra good.

I don't even care if it doesn't work.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I actually thought of a thing we could do. We could play an online game vs game and have our groups face off and have each of our channels post our side of the fight and each video could link to the opposite teams side.

Coordinating that would be a bit of a hassle, but I'd be down to try. Any games in mind?

Do a LP of Crimzon Clover. That would make me feel extra good.

I don't even care if it doesn't work.

Glad you enjoyed it.

I'm actually thinking about doing like, a week or something of SHMUPS, since I love them, and even though I'm bad at them I'd like to talk about them for awhile. So if I convince my friend to go along with that it'll definitely be in there somewhere!

And yeah, the game is rad as shit. Double Break Mode had me screaming every time I used it, it's like the fucking anime finishing move I've always dreamed of.

What was the name of the guy who hated mexicans, was half mexican, and hated irony?

Not a single clue.

Coordinating that would be a bit of a hassle, but I'd be down to try. Any games in mind?

I'm actually thinking about doing like, a week or something of SHMUPS, since I love them, and even though I'm bad at them I'd like to talk about them for awhile. So if I convince my friend to go along with that it'll definitely be in there somewhere!

And yeah, the game is rad as shit. Double Break Mode had me screaming every time I used it, it's like the fucking anime finishing move I've always dreamed of.

Not a single clue.
Not at the moment, how many guys are in your group by the way?

We can only record on PC and the only fighters we have for that are KOF13 and SkullGirls, so we could do those. Or Ultra, though I'll need to buy that first.
Well ultra doesnt have cross play....our pcs arent great, what program do you use to record on pc?
Lets talk about this later, im falling asleep

Top Bottom