• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I mean I could make it worse if you want me too

image.php

You guys make it too easy.

demidar

From what I hear the game itself is fun to play, but everything around the core game is just shit, with the Leon story being just ok.

Played the game without a laser sight. It was great (gameplay only). The feeling of shooting a pistol is excellent, especially with pronounced enemy hit reaction.

Played the game without a laser sight. It was great (gameplay only). The feeling of shooting a pistol is excellent, especially with pronounced enemy hit reaction.

That's all I've heard from anyone. It sounds kinda like Destiny in that regard where the shooting feels great, but everything else is mediocre-bad.

Co-op time? i think so. lets do it.

No. NO. We still have to play Diablo you fuck. I cant believe I actually let you talk me into buying it.

Zenfalcia

Late reply due to transit.

Everyday is great at your june~

Who?
Disgusting "real life" women

3d pig disgusting?
No I already did that a while ago.

I bet you did. I saw the scores on tv.
Kill La Kill

I guess its not that lewd but this is my first time with something like this

that's cool. Now you gotta go deeper. May i interest you in some kiss x sis?
I'm actually surprised no one broke 1k posts last thread. Usually the top 3 or 4 have 1k+ and the next couple are behind like 200 posts.

Well... I probably would've broke 1k.
They call this "The Missile Crisis".

10/10 would embargo again.

ultimax

That's all I've heard from anyone. It sounds kinda like Destiny in that regard where the shooting feels great, but everything else is mediocre-bad.

No. NO. We still have to play Diablo you fuck. I cant believe I actually let you talk me into buying it.

No, buy dengeki bunko fighting climax tho. This goes for everyone!

Wow Shadowrun Dragonfall is a proper RPG based on the PNP game.

And it feels like the awesome SNES game.

Oh man I think I am going to lose so many hours to this, Door Kickers, and Total War: Rome II.

Am I the only one who doesnt care for card games, or board games like Cards against humanity? I really hate how theyre so dependant on luck. Like poker has luck but being able to bluff and the such is much more important. I dont like things that dont take at least a small level of skill.

Ranger747

Neo Member
Am I the only one who doesnt care for card games, or board games like Cards against humanity? I really hate how theyre so dependant on luck. Like poker has luck but being able to bluff and the such is much more important. I dont like things that dont take at least a small level of skill.

When me and my older brother were kids, we would mess around with Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and Naruto. Whichever card had the bigger number on it won. We didn't follow the rules. Fuck the Man.

Tako

Why is there only 5 pictures in the food album and nothing in the gaf avatars?

Edit: it must be me being on mobile and it not loading.

Yeah I don't have any of it organized and just go to all images. I'll fix it
one day, because I'm lazy

Git Gu-...luky

When me and my older brother were kids, we would mess around with Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, and Naruto. Whichever card had the bigger number on it won. We didn't follow the rules. Fuck the Man.
I used to do that to....now i pay hundreds of dollars for cards that have less than 1000 attack points...

Zenfalcia

Top Bottom