• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

You guys think the beginning was better than
the fight with Dio?
Not better just more over the top.
JoJo fucked him up through a burning mansion and impaled him on a stature with broken everything with no Ripple. He then gets Ripple and has another sick but not as over the top fight.
That's all
Eh, I disagree. So am I. It's still darkgaf when I click on that link. Maybe the fact that it's a mobile url has something to do with it.
That's totally cool, all I'm saying is she had her motivation from the start and it wasn't really a change more than a "Here is the actual thing" type of thing.

Also that might be it. I just stay on lightGAF

Tako

Oh man Dio is the best husbando, I didn't know that Speedwagon had hot abs. The poses are fucking ridiculous and what is up with all the color named overdrives

I'm with him now. He just told me he got it and now I'm fighting with him about who's the better snake (obviously raiden is first though) between solid snake and big boss (it's big boss)
Of course Raiden is the best Snake. He was in the best Metal Gear.

MGS2

He also has the best ass.

The first fight was way more stupid, that's saying somthing when fight 2 has burning swords and eye lazers. But the belt and takes the cake

Not better just more over the top.
JoJo fucked him up through a burning mansion and impaled him on a stature with broken everything with no Ripple. He then gets Ripple and has another sick but not as over the top fight.
That's all

Fair enough. I thought that the second fight was better. Mostly because of this scene.

Oberon

Banned
Oh man Dio is the best husbando, I didn't know that Speedwagon had hot abs. The poses are fucking ridiculous and what is up with all the color named overdrives

6o1Am7t.jpg

Jman014

So can any of you Persona nerds tell me who would win in a fight if an all out brawl broke out between all the characters of P3 and P4?

So can any of you Persona nerds tell me who would win in a fight if an all out brawl broke out between all the characters of P3 and P4?
P3 protagonsist beats everyone.
Hes canonically the strongest persona user in the series. Now if personas arent allowed, Aigis probably.

P3 pretty easily in power and skill alone. If you want to count the support they could get from the Kirijo Group as well, The P4 party doesn't stand a chance

Everything about Satsuki is better than Ryuko, I dont care what mako said she was lying, Satsukis breasts are way better.
satsuki_sama_by_nymstark-d7vsne7.jpg

0/10 Satsuki does not have bunny ears or look kawaii. I wanted to see her scowl.

Satsuki isnt one dimensional but she was trope-y. Reminded me of Beatrix Kiddo. She had one singular goal. Nothing else. Everyone and everything in between that goal were an obstacle.

I like seeing goal oriented female characters in media. Women who will use whatever resource they are tapped into to pursue their own ends. It's the testament of a person I want to be. Ambition is a sexy characteristic.

0/10 Satsuki does not have bunny ears or look kawaii. I wanted to see her scowl.

Satsuki isnt one dimensional but she was trope-y. Reminded me of Beatrix Kiddo. She had one singular goal. Nothing else. Everyone and everything impressing that goal were an obstacle.

I like seeing goal oriented female characters in media. Women who will use whatever resource they are tapped into to pursue their own ends. It's the testament of a person I want to be. Ambition is a sexy characteristic.
Better?
kill_la_kill___satsuki_kiryuin_by_pugoffka_sama-d76flfv.jpg

Jesus christ, xenogears spoilers btw ,
billy was gonna whore himself out!? Jesus there are places i thought this game would go, this is not one of those places.

Top Bottom