• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I am currently trying to pinpoint my reasons for my taste in waifus and by extension actual women:

-Pretty
-Expressive faces
-Medium length hair
-Legs for days
-Strong
-Cares deeply for the people in her life.
-Outgoing rather than shy
-Extroverted

Edit: I am at the top of the shame car

Alfebit

Banned
Better?
kill_la_kill___satsuki_kiryuin_by_pugoffka_sama-d76flfv.jpg

Where do those stairs go?

Oberon

Banned
0/10 Satsuki does not have bunny ears or look kawaii. I wanted to see her scowl.

Satsuki isnt one dimensional but she was trope-y. Reminded me of Beatrix Kiddo. She had one singular goal. Nothing else. Everyone and everything in between that goal were an obstacle.

I like seeing goal oriented female characters in media. Women who will use whatever resource they are tapped into to pursue their own ends. It's the testament of a person I want to be. Ambition is a sexy characteristic.

Ambitious people really uncommon .
I remember hearing Plague saying that most people give up easily, or don't even try in one of his videos. And I find that kind of attitude really repulsive, and I find myself in a situation in which people try to convince me to not read a book.

On SMT IV, this boss(midgame spoilers but not a story spoiler) is the one of the most metal things I have ever seen, what a badass motherfucker. Not hard to beat but boy is that guy intimidating looking.

Ambitious people really uncommon .
I remember hearing Plague saying that most people give up easily, or don't even try in one of his videos. And I find that kind of attitude really repulsive, and I find myself in a situation in which people try to convince me to not read a book.

Charisma and Ambition, regardless of how much talent you may or may not have, will take you far in life.

Plague of Gripes sounds absolutely nothing how I imagined him to.

I'd listen to audio books about creepy sex facts from Plague.

360pages

Disgaea 5 looks fun, and it looks like hey slightly improved the quality of their sprites...slightly is the issue here though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87cmbWdCsyA

While, they look more flowing than D4 and DD2 sprites they aren't that much of a leg up. In fact, I barely see much of a difference.

Also, the idea of 3 Dollars for sprites still irks me, considering I payed for them once in D4 and skipped out on them in DD2.

joe2187

Banned
Just came from gamestop with my dog, just browsing around while waiting to take him to the groomers. got to play Chasm and Axiom verge.

While I was there the most hipsterist/fedora guy walked in with a cane and wearing something you would see on blues traveller.

Chasm is a straight Dark Souls copy, unnapologetically copying DS in every way. Axiom Verge is a MegaMan/Metroid tribute in a good way. I look forward to playing it on vita.

Just came from gamestop with my dog, just browsing around while waiting to take him to the groomers. got to play Chasm and Axiom verge.

While I was there the most hipsterist/fedora guy walked in with a cane and wearing something you would see on blues traveller.

Chasm is a straight Dark Souls copy, unnapologetically copying DS in every way. Axiom Verge is a MegaMan/Metroid tribute in a good way. I look forward to playing it on vita.
I saw a Fedora guy on Facebook who was trying to defend sonic boom.

Top Bottom