• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I'm kinda iffy about watching either Ippo or JoJo. Something about them I really can't immerse myself into that type of anime.
Have you tried watching either of them or are you just basing that off of what you hear from people? JoJo is really fabulous and wacky but it still tells a good story and has great characters

Naruto is to blame for the evil of this world.

I also don't like when a show I am watching meanders between the events of story

That's what we call filler. Something only Naruto, Bleach and One Piece have to delay the story so the manga can make more progress but still make money off it even with an even shittier product.

Other stuff like jojo, ippo, HxH have the dignity to stop instead.

I'm kinda iffy about watching either Ippo or JoJo. Something about them I really can't immerse myself into that type of anime.

Is it the over buff dudes and lack of females? Because that is a factor in a lot of people's decision to watch it. These are totally bro shows.

Tako

Have you tried watching either of them or are you just basing that off of what you hear from people? JoJo is really fabulous and wacky but it still tells a good story and has great characters

Is it the over buff dudes and lack of females? Because that is a factor in a lot of people's decision to watch it. These are totally bro shows.

I gave both of them the 4 episode trial but it I just couldn't keep watching it. I think my brain is hard wired for moe

I gave both of them the 4 episode trial but it I just couldn't keep watching it. I think my brain is hard wired for moe

fair enough, everyone has their own tastes. but maybe This will convince you

tumblr_n9lh3rDw3V1teh8woo3_500.gif

After playing alot of system shock 2 I'm gonna pull out my elitest hipster card and say bioshock ain't anything special

I wish I could cook. I could probably save money on not buy pizza constantly. Also I'm amazed I'm still not fat.

Cooking is just Chemistry that you can eat. It takes practice like everything else..I've been cooking since I was about 9 so I just got gud over time.

Edit: Sorry for being late, had to run and buy a few bails of straw.

Cooking is just Chemistry that you can eat. It takes practice like everything else..I've been cooking since I was about 9 so I just got gud over time.

Edit: Sorry for being late, had to run and buy a few bails of straw.

Yea, but that's a lot of effort for something I don't want to do. I'm too lazy to learn most things and I'm just gonna stick to making ham and cheese sandwiches for the rest of my life

Well...relative to the rest of the KLK cast. None of the KLK cast are all that good, they're just likable. Ryuko is merely the only character that isn't wholly static and one-dimentional. Also, it's not entirely about an
existential crisis,
but sure.

She realized that she was not wholly human and that her enemies were her mother and sisters. She was filled with doubt and self loathing.

It would make sense for someone to freak out

I think SS2 is better than SS1.
The last couple sections of SS2 are so poor whereas SS1's quality is consistent throughout. Plus the lack of RPG stats and skills makes changing playstyles in the first game more natural. Also still the best implementation of audio logs in a game. And the cyberpunk aesthetic along with actually going into cyberspace. And the amount of control you had over your character.

There's a lot more I could say about that game and why it's still amazing, but that shit would take forever to write.

RIP Looking Glass.

My brother got me the PS4 version of the Xrd LE for Christmas. It's going to be a while before I'm online though as my system is back at my apartment.

Don't forget to check the post office, Abu.

Oberon

Banned
Ryuko actually has a personality so no that comparison does not work.
My Waifu > Your Waifu

How would you describe Ryukos personality

yall need too get real waifus

RaptorJesus.gif

Women are attracted to attitude and skills. If they'll be drawn away by looks you don't want them.
I've never had a girlfriend or a first kiss so this is probably super ignorable advice

Prison school tells you how to get a kiss from a girl

Top Bottom