• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rApuelWrBFk

The ultimate Irony is the song is so goofy, but yet actually pretty decent.

I think that applies to most Sonic music.

BRB, I need to get a glass of bleach

YkBRlcM.png

Village

Wow I guess the Last of Us is just a shameless rip off of Shadow the Hedgehog then. What a shitty move NAUGHTY DOG.

I like the lore, that has building from several sites that everything is actually shadow the hedgehog.

Ryuko actually has a personality so no that comparison does not work.

So does shadow.

He's like one of 3 that actually have a personality and has changed over time. The others being blaze and the occasional one game only story important character.

But strokes folks all that.

Anyone watching any good anime?

Tako

Super sick frog punching action, Love that Erina came and helped cool off Johnathan's burns and Jack the Ripper got his shit pushed hard

Women are attracted to attitude and skills. If they'll be drawn away by looks you don't want them.
I've never had a girlfriend or a first kiss so this is probably super ignorable advice

I feel so weird being in the minority here regarding dating and relationships.

I can't manage to keep a relationship longer than a year, but I've had quite a few.

I like the lore, that has building from several sites that everything is actually shadow the hedgehog.

It's understandable. Shadow the Hedgehog is completely unique in its devlopment and execution.

I heard Miyazaki say that he based his monster designs in Dark Souls based off the aliens in Shadow. True story.

Ryuko's main characteristic is loneliness. Her reaction to that event and every other, while certainly also being about having an existential crisis, revolves mainly around that characteristic. Hold on, I'll find the thing I posted earlier

Please don't I have already taken a beating

After playing alot of system shock 2 I'm gonna pull out my elitest hipster card and say bioshock ain't anything special

I wish I could cook. I could probably save money on not buy pizza constantly. Also I'm amazed I'm still not fat.

Yea, but that's a lot of effort for something I don't want to do. I'm too lazy to learn most things and I'm just gonna stick to making ham and cheese sandwiches for the rest of my life

Eh oh well. Can't save em all I suppose.

Village

It's understandable. Shadow the Hedgehog is completely unique in its devlopment and execution.

I heard Miyazaki say that he based his monster designs in Dark Souls based off the aliens in Shadow. True story.

I never really had an issue with the aliens. My issue with that game, besides my many issues, is that they gave shadow weapons. When shadow has the ability to make weapons out of chaos energy.

Shadow had swords, before Virgil had swords, why didn't they just do that. then you could have made an actual combat system with leveling up and in depth move sets and teleports.

Welp that games in the past, at least they didn't make that mistake again

* looks at Sonic boom *

Oh , no.

* Looks at shadow in sonic boom *

He has the moveset, he actually has a combat system why isn't he playable, why does he have more work than all the characters in the game

* Sees the information about most of the staff leaving entire sections of the game missing and characters shown to be important in concept art presented in press events not even make it into the game *

Oh lord, Sega, you sweet baby child. Why?

Women are attracted to attitude and skills. If they'll be drawn away by looks you don't want them.
I've never had a girlfriend or a first kiss so this is probably super ignorable advice

Just carry yourself with confidence dude. Girls love confidence. As long as you aren't completely hideous you'll find someone. Just don't expect it all the time. It's something you just can't worry about and let it happen when it happens.

• Bbl gotta cook dinner.

I feel so weird being in the minority here regarding dating and relationships.

I can't manage to keep a relationship longer than a year, but I've had quite a few.
Honestly it doesn't really bother me. I'd be so shitty in a relationship
That got a laugh out of me
Just carry yourself with confidence dude. Girls love confidence. As long as you aren't completely hideous you'll find someone. Just don't expect it all the time. It's something you just can't worry about and let it happen when it happens.

• Bbl gotta cook dinner.
That's how I've been going about it. Have fun

Oberon

Banned
Please don't tell me you're referencing to the stupid shit Pat said in the spoilercast.

I don't remember ever listening to such podcast.
I just think that she doesn't have personality

I should actually probably get on that now that I'm taking a break from JoJo

Prison school is where most of my knowledge about girls come from
( not really)
Actually, it was Sensei who teached me the way

Super sick frog punching action, Love that Erina came and helped cool off Johnathan's burns and Jack the Ripper got his shit pushed hard

I think that part one pretty much peaked at the beginning.

Well for what its worth , thanks for recommending Kill La Kill. I enjoyed the hell out of it and its been awhile since I went on a binge watch of anything.

Guess I go back to Wind Waker.

tumblr_n54mgefMIt1s7q09wo3_500.jpg

Xiraiya

When you find someone who is actually worth loving, they will be attracted to you, not just any specific part of you, you in general, as a whole human being, your flaws stop being flaws because they don't see them as such, they become parts that help make up the person they love.

In the meantime however, it helps if you don't act like a crazy person, most people trying to get into relationships tend to either not be themselves at all, or be the worst version of themself and refuse to realize that you can improve yourself as a person to have a more fulfilling life without changing who you are.

Anung

Un Rama
Fucking finally! Finished and uploaded my Top Ten video. Had every kind of issue under the sun but its done and I'm happy with it. How the hell do the Zaibatsu deal with this kind of stress for a living? Everything and nothing can go wrong with editing. This much hassle making one video.

I agree with Ryuko being the best character. I certainly like Satsuki, but her one-dimensional, mostly static character only ever made her cool, never a great character. I like Mako personally, but I understand it others don't. Don't check if you don't feel like it, but here it is anyway, just in case.

That was a good read.

I honestly don't hate Mako anymore (sorry Banana)
she did serve a purpose other than being comic relief. She was always their for Ryuko even at her worst and helped her through it

I think that part one pretty much peaked at the beginning.
You're not wrong, JoJo did the cool thing before he even got the thing. Though the fight with the two knights was pretty cool
When you find someone who is actually worth loving, they will be attracted to you, not just any specific part of you, you in general, as a whole human being, your flaws stop being flaws because they don't see them as such, they become parts that help make up the person they love.

In the meantime however, it helps if you don't act like a crazy person, most people trying to get into relationships tend to either not be themselves at all, or be the worst version of themself and refuse to realize that you can improve yourself as a person to have a more fulfilling life without changing who you are.
I have seen this in action, it's pretty sweet.
Satsuki did her growing off screen before the series even started, she's that good. Also he's on darkGAF

Xiraiya

What exactly makes you react like this? KLK was never really heavy or emotional, it was mostly just naked girls fighting things while cool music plays in the background.

That was the impression I always got from KLK (Despite people in denial trying to convince me otherwise), even if there is possibly a decent plot in there, that setting is just no.

My brother got me the PS4 version of the Xrd LE for Christmas. It's going to be a while before I'm online though as my system is back at my apartment.

Don't forget to check the post office, Abu.

I'm with him now. He just told me he got it and now I'm fighting with him about who's the better snake (obviously raiden is first though) between solid snake and big boss (it's big boss)

Top Bottom