• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Wow, after like 30 minutes and I've already seen more cutscenes than the entirety of DS1.

Also, where the heck do I got after reaching Majula? I went to some Tower of Fire and fought a DragonRider, but after seeing how little damage I'm doing I don't think I'm supposed to go that way yet.

Go back to Majula and explore near the woman that gave you the Estus.

Zenfalcia

ultimax

I don't think it's a case of want I think that it's a case of none of their games sell well.
I could of sworn I saw something like their mission statement being "bringing surprises in a market flooded with sequels". I could just be remembering it wrong tho. I read that in one of these threads

croten

I could of sworn I saw something like their mission statement being "bringing surprises in a market flooded with sequels". I could just be remembering it wrong tho. I read that in one of these threads

I wouldn't be surprised, but the sales don't help either.

I'm playing Xrd with Shack. Join us. Room 2A #3

Except it's so popular, and you gotta introduce more people.
like another teacher, maybe another student who just happenned to be a childhood friend.

tumblr_ncqz843Y5x1s3ewmvo1_400.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
One massive improvement in Kamen Rider Battride War 2: Having Hard difficulty unlocked from the start. Now I can play through the story without it being brain-dead easy.

Goddamn right she is.
You..I like you.
Except it's so popular, and you gotta introduce more people.
like another teacher, maybe another student who just happenned to be a childhood friend.

I never got that far, i don't think.

No one loves gorrilla girl
Eh shes okay..she's a little under Yukiko in my book.
Well what's the next step after mistral, monsoon, or sam? Those are some of the coolest boss fights I've ever played and I just don't see how they could be topped. Maybe I'm just unimaginative.
Nanomachines son.

croten

Well what's the next step after mistral, monsoon, or sam? Those are some of the coolest boss fights I've ever played and I just don't see how they could be topped. Maybe I'm just unimaginative.

That's all? They can come up with new bosses easily enough. Maybe you fight REX this time. My gripe is sub weapons, they need to greatly improved.

Jman014

Same. I need someone to do the work for me because I don't know how to top the 1v1 fight with Monsoon. He's so cool!

mike0dude

LewdProTip: make PDFs of your favorite doujins so you can put them into your phone without them appearing in your picture folder. just download the free adobe pdf reader app and you can have all your life and hometown on the go!

LewdProTip: make PDFs of your favorite doujins so you can put them into your phone without them appearing in your picture folder. just download the free adobe pdf reader app and you can have all your life and hometown on the go!

LewdProTip: Make your favourite doujins part of a background slideshow

I don't... Have any need to look at my doujins on the go... Let alone even download them...
sUGegb2.gif

Numb

finally listened to the podcast, also just finished story mode for Hyrule Warriors
what should i play while waiting for the remote plus and nunchucks i ordered to play Xenoblade Chronicles?
Darksiders 2 or Super Mario 3D World

Is Xenoblade only playable with the plus and nunchucks? I was intemding on getting it before X came out and use the Wii pro controller. Does the wii pro controller not work with it?

croten

Is Xenoblade only playable with the plus and nunchucks? I was intemding on getting it before X came out and use the Wii pro controller. Does the wii pro controller not work with it?

It works with the pro controller. I think it was designed for it, either that or monster hunter

Despite the potentially fucked up work load, I am looking forward to the rest of this semester primarily because I get to start doing game projects again. Already got on a team (though still need one more person) and been talking about what we're gonna do. Seems like everyone is gonna pull their weight and help make things good.

So please be excite for my kick ass Space Harrier styled shooter that would make Hideki Kamiya proud.
this may or may not be the actual concept we go with.

Top Bottom