• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Xiraiya

I hate doing healthy things, I just got back from exercising, I tend to get back a bit before Beloved, I'm just that good
Lazy actually

Alright, finally got DS2 installed. I know almost nothing about this game other than what I saw in the quicklook video, so I'll be going in blind.
I'll try to post things other than my rage here as I play through it

Rizzi

So, remember my Hearthstone account being banned until the end of December 2039?
Yeah, Blizzard doesn't really want to explain their actions.
Thank you for contacting us regarding your banned Hearthstone account.

Your account has been permanently closed due to a breach of our Hearthstone policies. Following a review of your case, we can confirm that the evidence presented was correct and the subsequent action taken was appropriate.

Our Battle.net Terms of Use can be found at http://blizzard.com/company/about/termsofuse.html.

Our decision in this matter stands and will not be overturned. We can however if you wish, remove the banned account for you allowing you to create a new one. Please be aware that this will completely wipe your Hearthstone account, all previous purchases, progress, unlocked cards and decks will not be available and need to be re-acquired.

Hm, yes. Don't tell me why you did that guys. Just quote your terms of use which also state:

BLIZZARD MAY SUSPEND, TERMINATE, MODIFY, OR DELETE ACCOUNTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. Accounts terminated by Blizzard for any type of abuse, including without limitation a violation of these TOU, a Game-specific Terms of Use, or a Game EULA will not be reactivated for any reason. For purposes of explanation and not limitation, most account suspensions, terminations and/or deletions are the result of violations of these TOU, a Game-specific Terms of Use, a Game EULA or other Blizzard policy. You may cancel the Account registered to you at any time by requesting that your personal information be removed from the Account, as specified in Blizzard’s Privacy Policy. Blizzard may stop offering and/or supporting the Service at any time.

That's a good way to treat customers who have been giving you $15 a month for almost ten years.
Literally the only thing I had done on hearthstone was give them $25 for the expansion and play ranked matches. What the fuck.

Jman014

So, remember my Hearthstone account being banned until the end of December 2039?

Hm, yes. Don't tell me why you did that guys. Just quote your terms of use which also state:

That's a good way to treat customers who have been giving you $15 a month for almost ten years.
Literally the only thing I had done on hearthstone was give them $25 for the expansion and play ranked matches. What the fuck.

That's odd man. Must have been for no reason because I don't see how you can do anything in Hearthstone that warrants a ban other than just straight up hacking it somehow.

Rizzi

That's odd man. Must have been for no reason because I don't see how you can do anything in Hearthstone that warrants a ban other than just straight up hacking it somehow.

My brain is full of fuck. Just, like, ban someone. Until 2040. And give no explanation.

Beloved

tumblr_mx3ay4Ti7W1qbgb3mo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mx3ay4Ti7W1qbgb3mo2_1280.jpg

LOL wtf. How have I not thought of this.

Rizzi

Well at least you still have WoW. Like me!

Yeah, wooo..
I'm not giving them any more money after this. Literally all I did was give them money. I played like, two or three matches every few days. But nope. That is not good enough for them.

Oberon

Banned
Fair enough, that was a pretty good session. And it would be nice with more people involved, I just don't like to 'shake/rock the boat' forum wise.

It's fine, I am ok if we don't post them :)

I totally would but I'm super lazy at drawing. Like I enjoy it but I also don't at the same time, it's hard to push myself

That's kind of the point of it. It's hard to get motivated to draw by yourself, but if have someone give you your subject and a deadline, you're more motivated. That's the reason we started this thing.

finally listened to the podcast, also just finished story mode for Hyrule Warriors
what should i play while waiting for the remote plus and nunchucks i ordered to play Xenoblade Chronicles?
Darksiders 2 or Super Mario 3D World

Probably some asshole you beat reported you for something you didnt do.

croten

finally listened to the podcast, also just finished story mode for Hyrule Warriors
what should i play while waiting for the remote plus and nunchucks i ordered to play Xenoblade Chronicles?
Darksiders 2 or Super Mario 3D World

The one of those that is good.
Mario.

That's kind of the point of it. It's hard to get motivated to draw by yourself, but if have someone give you your subject and a deadline, you're more motivated. That's the reason we started this thing.
Yeah I feel like doing it with other people would help/be fun. Like I was doing a dumb thing and I did the first part of it and I haven't touched it in months.

Gamer Y

It's fine, I am ok if we don't post them :)

Nah, it's fine, I'll go first

Paluetena

yeah Joose, nothing like peer pressure to get you motivated. I know I'm drawing more cause of it.

I also did some Mega Milk avatars of Zelda and Malon if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom