• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Jman014

Well their policy of "we can ban you because we say so" is kinda fucked up.
It's fine though, just means I don't have to give them $15 a month ever again because that's my policy.

Personally I think there should be at least an explanation given to you for your ban. Even if it's nothing, it should still say something. IDK, just seems like a very frustrating situation.

Gintama proves this isnt true,
then it sucker punches you in the balls
poor Shinpachi

Anime thing?

Zenfalcia

Fire Emblem is a pretty unforgiving series in general, but 7 (The GBA one you're playing) slowly builds into the difficulty and give you time to get used to everything. It does get a tad hard near the end, though.

It also sucks since you can't grind and have to methodically spread out the exp for everyone or else you're screwed as it gets harder.

It also sucks since you can't grind and have to methodically spread out the exp for everyone or else you're screwed as it gets harder.

That doesn't suck, that's awesome, since it forces you to actually think about your unit usage and choose who is going to get a push. It's essentially a Vince McMahon simulator.

Personally I think there should be at least an explanation given to you for your ban. Even if it's nothing, it should still say something. IDK, just seems like a very frustrating situation.

Anime thing?
you should watch gintama
that should be all the frienders new years resolutions
we also need to get one of them into gintama so they can push it to pat till he breaks

That's how i prefer my Fire Emblem games, nothing to grind on and focus on a limited amount of characters to get you through. The Arena can be a place to grind but it's extremely risky
Just a custom brush from a brush set I got online.
Hmm, i can't do that, i can't do backgrounds for the life of me

Oberon

Banned
Yeah I feel like doing it with other people would help/be fun. Like I was doing a dumb thing and I did the first part of it and I haven't touched it in months.

Yeah, we like doing dumb things too

Nah, it's fine, I'll go first

Paluetena

yeah Joose, nothing like peer pressure to get you motivated. I know I'm drawing more cause of it.

I also did some Mega Milk avatars of Zelda and Malon if anyone is interested.

Here's my Cyborg Ninja

Mega milk avatars are the best

Gamer Y

Yeah, we like doing dumb things too

Here's my Cyborg Ninja

Mega milk avatars are the best
Don't we ever!

anyway here's the MM avis
QIfzLrA.png
ddaJDeV.png

Anyone who wants them, take it.

I DP...=w=

Zenfalcia

You can grind Coliseums with Ninian. And then there's the mine glitch

Coliseums are a good way to grind, risky, but very good.
That doesn't suck, that's awesome, since it forces you to actually think about your unit usage and choose who is going to get a push. It's essentially a Vince McMahon simulator.

Yep, requires more brute force, which is nice, but at times it's hard to level all your units evenly.
That's how i prefer my Fire Emblem games, nothing to grind on and focus on a limited amount of characters to get you through. The Arena can be a place to grind but it's extremely risky

Yep, high risk high reward.

Oberon

Banned
Sorry but I don't watch anime.

Why?
Afraid that you might like it and become like us?

I assume she works for World Marshall.

I should start doing MG fanfiction

Don't we ever!

anyway here's the MM avis
QIfzLrA.png
ddaJDeV.png

Anyone who wants them, take it.

I DP...=w=

I'll take Malon, but first change the text on the shirt to "Mega Malon"
A Mega Melon Mega Milk! Of course!

edit: night everybody

Coliseums are a good way to grind, risky, but very good.

Step 1: Ninian uses Nini's Grace on unit
Step 2: Unit competes in Arena
Step 3: Pegasus/Cavalry unit picks up unit
Step 4: End Turn
Step 5: Second Pegasus/Cavalry takes unit from first, drops unit immediately
Step 6: Ninian dances for unit
Repeat 2-6 as necessary or until unit dies

Zenfalcia

Step 1: Ninian uses Nini's Grace on unit
Step 2: Unit competes in Arena
Step 3: Pegasus/Cavalry unit picks up unit
Step 4: End Turn
Step 5: Second Pegasus/Cavalry takes unit from first, drops unit immediately
Step 6: Ninian dances for unit
Repeat 2-6 as necessary or until unit dies

Ah.. i've never gotten that far in FE to abuse that. I did abuse it in Sacred stones, fun times.
Just finished watching nisekoi. That is the last time I let my freinds reccomend an anime.

But you gotta know who has the key to the locket! Who could it be?!?!

Jman014

Why?
Afraid that you might like it and become like us?

I should start doing MG fanfiction

I'll take Malon, but first change the text on the shirt to "Mega Malon"
A Mega Melon Mega Milk! Of course!

edit: night everybody

I don't watch alot of things, anime included.

Fanfiction about how cool the Winds of Destruction are.

Gnite

Wow, after like 30 minutes and I've already seen more cutscenes than the entirety of DS1.

Also, where the heck do I got after reaching Majula? I went to some Tower of Fire and fought a DragonRider, but after seeing how little damage I'm doing I don't think I'm supposed to go that way yet.

Xiraiya

Wow, after like 30 minutes and I've already seen more cutscenes than the entirety of DS1.

Also, where the heck do I got after reaching Majula? I went to some Tower of Fire and fought a DragonRider, but after seeing how little damage I'm doing I don't think I'm supposed to go that way yet.
Forest Of Fallen Giants is generally the best starting area to work through first, Heide is perfectly doable at that point, or else it wouldn't let you access it, but it's the harder option.

Archgan

I had the same problem and felt really stupid after I found the right way, but if you are standing at the bonfire in Majula with the edge of the cliff at your back, you should see a brazier thing on your left that is next to a path.

Also, you can go the Tower of Fire way, but it is for big dick g's.

Top Bottom