• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Despite the potentially fucked up work load, I am looking forward to the rest of this semester primarily because I get to start doing game projects again. Already got on a team (though still need one more person) and been talking about what we're gonna do. Seems like everyone is gonna pull their weight and help make things good.

So please be excite for my kick ass Space Harrier styled shooter that would make Hideki Kamiya proud.
this may or may not be the actual concept we go with.
If you tell us about it won't your teams lawyers come get you and then us for leaking?

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Well what's the next step after mistral, monsoon, or sam? Those are some of the coolest boss fights I've ever played and I just don't see how they could be topped. Maybe I'm just unimaginative.

MGRR has plenty of balance problems that could have been solved with more time in the oven. They just didn't have that time. The MGS:Rising project was scrapped entirely before Platinum was brought on board, and they were on a very tight schedule.

Subweapons, alternate weapons, items were all pretty boring (and in the case of the pincer blades, unbalanced and overpowered as hell). Wall running was removed because of time constraints. There could be more aerial movement/juggle options in combat. No stationary blocking mechanic for bullets. Revengeance difficulty was poorly implemented. Normal difficulty was too easy. The game was super short, too.

Platinum did a wonderful job with the time that they had. I don't doubt that they would be able to come up with another set of interesting human bosses to duel, so that's really not a concern for me at all.

Zenfalcia

I used to be mad obsessed with
mlp

It's a good thing that a lot of the sets in dota are pretty bad or I would have spent more.

tumblr_mxbiafbDzs1s5hqv2o1_500.gif

you'd probably have costumes for most people, if there were better ones and spent way more money to get them.
Guys, I've failed BestGAF. I didn't read OT3-now.

Woolie stole my internet pie.

So sup BestGAF? I missed you guys.

Welcome back. You missed tons of lore and dumb stuff.

I hate how if they like someone they never take any action and just don't do anything..it's annoying. It annoys me irl too.

Basically. I like my women to be strong and straight forward like me.

If I were a woman I would date me.

That's why you should love Tachibana. She's all that. That's why she's my favorite.

Wait a minute, does someone here actually like nisekoi?!

I hate it, but I can't stop reading. It hurts.

Zenfalcia

So you hate everyone in Nisekoi? Understandable.

Some girls are straight forward, like your favourite girl.
I hate how if they like someone they never take any action and just don't do anything..it's annoying. It annoys me irl too.

Basically. I like my women to be strong and straight forward like me.

If I were a woman I would date me.

It's fine! Japans loves the shy girls.

you'd probably have costumes for most people, if there were better ones and spent way more money to get them.

Don't give me that look, it's just like your Chinese girl cartoons

I have cosmetics for most of the heroes, they're just random drops that don't have any value though.

So everyone's avatars make it hard to browse GAF in actual classrooms now. You fuckers are the
best/worst

I stopped going here during work hours because of this.

Zenfalcia

Xiraiya

I had the same problem and felt really stupid after I found the right way, but if you are standing at the bonfire with the edge of the cliff at your back, you should see a brazier thing on your left that is next to a path.
Also, you can go the Tower of Fire way, but it is for big dick g's.

I usually clear out Heide immediately after Fallen Giants,

ultimax

Okingjrr

Fuck the final boss how was Jeanne 4?
I beat her last night as well. Jeez oh fuck, oh shit! I had to stop there because I felt like my thumb and index finger were going to fall off. Haven't finished the game yet tho.

Naturally. I'm gonna break that lore down in my head to CREEPY SHIT and probably something about doujins and LEWD.
Welcome back !
Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, you'll have read it to find out.
Spoilers,
it was.

Zenfalcia

Nah, what's gross about it?
Ugh fuck man. We need more Esdeaths and Rachnera Arachneras up in here.

It's not fine at all though, they make me super salt.

Edit: bbl

Well, you're going to be salty a lot.

So everyone's avatars make it hard to browse GAF in actual classrooms now. You fuckers are the
best/worst

What are you talking about? Everyome's avatars are super normal and safe for work.
Don't give me that look, it's just like your Chinese girl cartoons

I have cosmetics for most of the heroes, they're just random drops that don't have any value though.

I know, i'm just playing around. I couldn't find the right picture but oh well.

Git gud and get better drops.

MncPsycho

Neo Member
HEY ITS THAT GUY!
OH MAN ITS THAT OTHER GUY! HI OTHER GUY!

Your first mistake was reading this thread.
Best mistake ever.

Does your teacher have something against mega milk?
I think the average normal human being likely does.

Welcome back !
Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, you'll have read it to find out.
Spoilers,
it was.
I always knew it would be.

Look into my eyes
I'm scared.

What are you talking about? Everyome's avatars are super normal and safe for work.

YOU! IT WAS YOU WHO DID THIS!
I have no idea if it was you.

Jman014

Playing dress up is awesome. I wish I had more money to do it more often.

I'll probably never play those. I don't care for Borderlands lore and I've never watched GoT.

It's ok.
I've never watched GoT either.

And now comes the endless shit that I'll get.

Top Bottom