• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Gamer Y

It's fine. I mean, Naoto is still on there and she's mainly from a game, so I can understand your point. Though that's only because others have personally added things to my avatar as well, so I don't want to change that. That being said, the unlimited mask form might be a decent idea if I do decide to do so.

Those were some dark, exhausting times.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, that or pendant.

tumblr_lkacgnfigo1qcay1ao1_500.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Come on man! Keep working on Xenosaga... You need to hear more of that OST.

Dear Jesus that game is not worth suffering through just for the OST. I have a certain hatred for it's art style, specifically toward it's female characters looking like goddamn moe aliens (I am very picky about my moe), and I found the combat to be lackluster. I am talking about the first Xenosaga, and I have not bothered to play any of the other ones. But I got 10 hours in and the amazing OST was all that was doing it for me.

Zenfalcia

.....She looks like she's 12. I don't roll like that. She's just super adorable.

I did chaos, I don't care for law, but I'm going for neutral. I'm already at (SMT4 spoilers)
Blasted Tokyo.

You never will roll like that
until now.

Did you do what pat said? Or is this a whole new run and not new game+?
Spider women, why

also yes it's down for me, or rather it's on and off

Why not? They're cute and have feelings.

Dear Jesus that game is not worth suffering through just for the OST. I have a certain hatred for it's art style, specifically toward it's female characters looking like goddamn moe aliens (I am very picky about my moe), and I found the combat to be lackluster. I am talking about the first Xenosaga, and I have not bothered to play any of the other ones. But I got 10 hours in and the amazing OST was all that was doing it for me.
Yeah I was talking about the third one where it had drastic improvements. Sorry I didn't clarify it earlier.

You're not being harsh enough. For a Mitsuda game, that OST was mediocre. And the artstyle is HORRIBLE. AND, lackluster doesn't even begin to describe how awful and repetitive the combat in the first two games, especially 2.

3, however fixes everything and more. I've never seen a game learn from its mistakes this much and make such a huge turnaround. I'm one of the biggest Xenosaga 1 haters you'll meet, but god damn 3 is good. 2 makes some improvements in a couple places, but overall its just as bad as 1 is.

Xenosaga 1 and 2 are bad games. Xenosaga 3, however has been nothing short of amazing so far.

Real talk:
if she got 8 legs how many vaginas does she got tho
Only one. Geez what kind of monster do you think spiders are?
:p

But they ain't robots

Legit paralyzing fear. I freeze up if I see even a small one on a wall.

Oh geez lol. They don't bother me really, only ones that really get me are camel spiders and goliath birdeaters..then motherfuckers are serious.

One.

They could be.
Robot spider girls...

you're not part of the group yet? You should get that fixed.
Whoa whoa whoa slow down there perv..spider girls are one thing..but robot spider girls? Have you no shame..

Jk :p

You never will roll like that
until now.

Did you do what pat said? Or is this a whole new run and not new game+?

Whole new run. If the game let you have more than two save files, I would've just started from an earlier one though.

I've never cared for Catgirls

When I seen Tsubasa turn into a cat girl in Bake that made me hate her even more! =D

^Monogatari spoilers.

She's still 1000 times better than Senjougahara.

Numb

The only spiders i have seen are daddy long legs and after mythbusters disproved that they were not venomous i began not being afraid of spiders.
But if i were to see a legit spider or something like a tarantula i would probably run away in the other direction.

Zenfalcia

I've never cared for Catgirls

When I seen Tsubasa turn into a cat girl in Bake that made me hate her even more! =D

^Monogatari spoilers.

Ok..
i liked her more as a cat than when she was normal.
Whole new run. If the game let you have more than two save files, I would've just started from an earlier one though.

She's still 1000 times better than Senjougahara.

Oh, well, the grinding must've been fun.

How can you hate this face?
Unacceptable, unless they're cute like Tachikomas

So picky... :T

Mathaou

legacy of cane
The only spiders i have seen are daddy long legs and after mythbusters disproved that they were not venomous i began not being afraid of spiders.
But if i were to see a legit spider or something like a tarantula i would probably run away in the other direction.

I feel really bad for people in Australia who have to deal with fucking Camel spiders and stuff like that.

Neither do I

tumblr_lycw83DeoE1qh9mnoo1_500.gif
I can't deny those sexy Narukami eyes.
Ok..
i liked her more as a cat than when she was normal.
Oh, well, the grinding must've been fun.
How can you hate this face?
So picky... :T

She just rubbed me the wrong way in the very first episode and I never came back.

Neither of them look particularly appealing.
ayy lmao
To each their own I suppose..you'll come around soon enough.

Top Bottom