• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Jman014

C06FTJE.gif

Then you're missing out on one of the best dark fantasy stories that will never be finished and makes A Song of Ice and Fire look like Sesame Street.

I already spoiled some of Berserk by looking stuff up on the wiki.

Numb

I already spoiled some of Berserk by looking stuff up on the wiki.

It doesnt really matter. i re-read it twice last year and it was just as good. Seeing the story and art from the very beginning to the end is great.
he is having sex with a xenomorph in the first chaper and is the first thing you see.i know you wanna see that

Mathaou

legacy of cane
It doesnt really matter. i re-read it twice last year ad it was just as good. Seeing the story and art from the very beginning to the end is great.
he is having sex with a xenomorph in the first chaper and is the first thing you see.i know you wanna see that
Boy do I

Jman014

It goes a little bit further than that, but not much. It ends with him leaving on the journey.

tumblr_na57woK1kq1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Yeah I do that for things that I'm curious about but have no interest in actually getting into.
Like Game of Thrones

It doesnt really matter. i re-read it twice last year ad it was just as good. Seeing the story and art from the very beginning to the end is great.

It's what H R Giger would have wanted

mrmyhthef

Mixing up their formula to try to make people happy? That's my guess. People like the one offs.

It came pretty soon after the Def Jam Lp/Boxing Week so I'm a little burnt out on watching two people punch each other I guess. I'll give it a shot regardless though.

Numb

Same. It's a nice change of pace.

It also helps them immensly since they wont get burnt out or run out jokes and lore thus keeping them fresh. I think im trating like cattle or something the way i said that.
They should do a 100% run of Skyrim.
is that even possible?

Top Bottom