• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Is that when Daigo's Men convinced Liam to to join him and the rest of the Zaibatsu and Max raced to his rescue

Yes. It's around that time where Woolie learns his new ninjutsu "Blanka Ball Rasengan"

It also helps them immensly since they wont get burnt out or run out jokes and lore thus keeping them fresh. I think im trating like cattle or something the way i said that.
They should do a 100% run of Skyrim.
is that even possible?

Open world game that has barely anything in it? Sounds like a great LP.

What are the rules of smash again?

raaqev.gif

Why are they giving a minor character from the first Captain America movie their own show? I mean I get why they gave Coulson his own show cause he was a fan favorite. But Agent Carter? Really? We cant get a Black Widow tv show? Im guessing Scarlet Johansson is too good for tv.

croten

Why are they giving a minor character from the first Captain America movie their own show? I mean I get why they gave Coulson his own show cause he was a fan favorite. But Agent Carter? Really? We cant get a Black Widow tv show? Im guessing Scarlet Johansson is too good for tv.

Too expensive for TV. You can only do TV shoes for smaller characters because they're cheaper

demidar

Monster Hunter update: I am enjoying the game a lot. After testing out a few weapons, I settled on a Long Sword. Wearing chainmail armour now. Saw the Lagiacrus during a sea hunting quest (it was scripted but still). Unlocked additional areas. Comfortable with controls. Itching to hunt a Great Jaggi now that I unlocked the quest.

Top Bottom