• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Squishy3

By killing Great Jaggi's

Anyway I'm off, goodnight folks
tumblr_m0wb2xz9Yh1r08e3p.jpg

Not helpful.

Is there like a specific set of armor, or maybe something to eat that'll boost it's drop rate?

No. The only way to farm a specific item is to just repeatedly kill the thing that drops it.

You want a great jaggi set? Get ready to kill a fuck ton of great jaggi's.

It's tedious and is one of the things a lot of people hate about the series, but it's super satisfying when you get a monster down so well that they pose next to no threat.

I get home after an evening class, and what do I find in my mailbox?

GHOST SQUAD!

Fuck sleeping, I gotta high five the president and shoot terrorists in the face.

So I think one of the best moments in SBF history is Pat's disbelief at Ray jumping out of the water in the first few minutes of MGR, and subsequent reaction to the tutorial boss.

I have to finish Heavy Rain's LP still, but I thought some proper bleach was in order.

Shackzam

I think you mean Shackzam am cry. He was sooo salty about my 2AAA sweep combo last night.
I'm sorry it's so simple and yet so effective~! I didn't write the code, I'm just playing the game damnit!

You haven't even seen me truly salty. The dumbest shit gets me salty, specifically online dumb shit.
I'm okay with your shit because you're actually trying to do a thing
I don't know why online gets me salty, but offline I can shrug off most of the bullshit.

I did a dumb thing and bought DK:TF today, but it feels so goooood.

I'm also going to raffle off my old 580, and a copy of Far Cry 4 for PS4, and some more 48 hours cards as well as Halo: Nightfall....once I figure out this modbot nonsense.

I checked my DVR and I was so happy to see more One Piece and Gurren Lagaan episodes but then they were just recaps and I was super salty.

Then I tried playing Arma 3 and then all of a sudden it decided to start being an absolute POS after I experienced 60FPS Arma 3 for like, five fucking minutes.

Fuck you Bohemia and your engine is literally shit duct-taped together.

So now I'm just finishing up the Def Jam LP while playing DK:TF, because fuck yoooooooou Arma 3.

I might break down and play some more TW:Rome 2, because fuck yeah TW:Rome 2 at 60fps on extreme settings. Thanks GTX980 we're the bestest of friends.

Dub is better.

Both are great, but I prefer the dub.

Dubs are best when they are good.

There are plenty of good ones too.

EAT IT SUB NEEEERDS.

You haven't even seen me truly salty. The dumbest shit gets me salty, specifically online dumb shit.
I'm okay with your shit because you're actually trying to do a thing
I don't know why online gets me salty, but offline I can shrug off most of the bullshit.

I don't know, you were kinda salty when we first started playing Ultimax, I'm pretty sure.

But yeah, I can relate to that. Honestly, I was afraid to put on the mic because of all the cursing I ussually do, but suprisingly enough knowing you guys were listening shut me right the heck up last night.

I just got to that part. I'm watching the sub.

Too bad. One of the few times a dub was knocked out of the park.

When the show was airing I watched the dub and sub of the first episode. The dub was pretty good, a lot better than most anime dubs, but I preferred the subbed version.

Numb

Only reason i hate dubs other than usually being bad is that its impossible for me to handle when the voice and the lips are not in sync.

When the show was airing I watched the dub and sub of the first episode. The dub was pretty good, a lot better than most anime dubs, but I preferred the subbed version.

I think I did the same experiment and went with dub.

But I will say, a while ago I watched Brotherhood dubbed after a long stretch of subbed anime, and I really felt it.
Too true, most subs are way better than dubs, but I swear something gets lost in translation. A good dub is always better than a sub in my oppinion, as rare as they are.

The things I feel get lost in translation is a bad dub over a sub. Lip sync bothers me like nothing else too.

There's a handful of good dubs I really enjoy, but they're rare.

Zenfalcia

The things I feel get lost in translation is a bad dub over a sub. Lip sync bothers me like nothing else too.

There's a handful of good dubs I really enjoy, but they're rare.

It's not great. It's worst when they completely do terrible delivery of lines.

Well, there are only a handful of dubs that are actually any good.

I think I did the same experiment and went with dub.

But I will say, a while ago I watched Brotherhood dubbed after a long stretch of subbed anime, and I really felt it.
Too true, most subs are way better than dubs, but I swear something gets lost in translation. A good dub is always better than a sub in my oppinion, as rare as they are.

FMA is one of the few shows where I prefer the dub to the sub.

So uhhhh, that JoJo 2000.....why the fuck is Joseph blonde?

Why are you watching the 2000 anime? Go read Part 4, nerd.

Top Bottom