• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Tako

The lewd is real

nDJhPdK.png

Dude, misty is like 12

Now she's older

That was the case with every other show I've watched since OT1 of the SBF threads. Good to know though. I'll keep the list in mind in case I really can't stand the beginning.

If you want a good introduction with no real prior knowledge required, episode 25 is considered one of the best.

Yes. They're not difficult at a, just timeconsuming. That being said, the latter fucked with the AI
due to the chains that fly around
, turning them useless. They wouldn't even revive me when I was laying dead next to them, despite putting them on "prioritize revival" and they just kept circling around in place.

That code 7 mission was the most laughable exam ever. I just stood on a single spot high up and insta-killed all of them with a single burst with my Barbara's Easy Blaster P as they came towards me. What did you have difficulties with during that fight?
Because my punk rock loli is a monster who uses heavy melee weapons and semi automatic long range rifles. It wasn't even hard because how many lives they give you but if they get the chance, they will stun lock you into oblivion.

The chains are indeed poorly done
You are pretty much at the point I stopped playing

The worst thing about this game is the resource farming though. You want to upgrade your weapon? Well, you need 5 of X, which is super rare and requires you to repeatedly finish a long, difficult mission in the hope that the item drops. If it doesn't, prepare to play the ~15 minute mission again. And again. And again.
That's a trope of these types of Hunting games. Redoing missions for resource grinding. It's not a problem in MH cause everything except Plesioth is fun to fight, and it's more about having fun with each mission than going through the weak framework of story around them.

I wish I had Freedom Wars just to understand how it compares to MH.

Top Bottom