• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I can imagine.
I got a Wolfenstein vibe from that game, as in, no real hype before release from the media but my personal hype made me believe it was going to be great, turns out I was right.
I also have a friend who wouldn't shut up about how good it is, so that's a positive feedback.

The only thing keeping me playing is the nemesis system. Which is pretty great in itself but I doubt I would play this game a second time. If you liked arkhams combat it's like that but not as good.

Oh my god I got an fusion error right when I really didn't want to.

It gave me a level 2 Slime........................................................

Fuck my life

Zenfalcia

Well I think I'm done with this now.

What's this?
The english VA's for AA5 is pretty bad. Athena is ok, but Phoenix sounds really off and another character you'll meet later just sounds BAD.

He sounds like a young adult when he's like 40 or something. It's like they forgot about everything that happens in apollo justice. It baffles me how he doesn't right. He feels like he's the aa1 or 2 phoenix wright.

Athena... Could've been better, but it's not terrible so it's ok.

I will.

Okingjrr

The only thing keeping me playing is the nemesis system. Which is pretty great in itself but I doubt I would play this game a second time. If you liked arkhams combat it's like that but not as good.
I could never play an open world game in 2014-15 twice, I just don't have the time or the will.
The last game I played through new game plus was Arkham City in fact. It was fun and I do enjoy the combat system that game has.
BTW, I've never played Asylum, so I didn't get the meh feeling people seemed to have had when City came out.

That's why you always save before fusing. My first fusion accident gave me a demon that was 10 levels higher than me. That was pretty cool.

And usually I do, but I completely forgot this time. The skills I fused are still here though, I just need to fuse it into something that's actually relevant. And buying back those demons from the compendium is way too expensive.

I could never play an open world game in 2014-15 twice, I just don't have the time of the will.
The last game I played through new game plus was Arkham City in fact. It was fun and I do enjoy the combat system that game has.
BTW, I've never play Asylum, so I didn't get the meh feeling people seemed to have had when City came out.

I'm one of those people who thinks city is a million times better then asylum. I've shamefully beaten city like 7 times now and have beaten asylum somewhere around 4.

And usually I do, but I completely forgot this time. The skills I fused are still here though, I just need to fuse it into something that's actually relevant. And buying back those demons from the compendium is way too expensive.

You can get apps later on that decrease the cost of summoning demons. When you max it out the price is cut by half.

Speaking of phoenix wright. I'm playing the newesr one and is it me or is some of tbe english VA super off and doesn not fit the character at all?

Also i played some 999. Very fun and interesting but surprisingly short.
at least for each route.

I don't mind sam riegel as a voice actor but him as phoenix doesn't really work well and have you completely finished 999?

Anung

Un Rama
I can imagine.
I got a Wolfenstein vibe from that game, as in, no real hype before release from the media but my personal hype made me believe it was going to be great, turns out I was right.
I also have a friend who wouldn't shut up about how good it is, so that's a positive feedback.

Here is my GOTY Top ten list.

I would greatly appreciate frienders criticism/opinions.

You can get apps later on that decrease the cost of summoning demons. When you max it out the price is cut by half.

I wanted it now though.

But it's okay, after like 4 more fusions I got the demon I wanted again, with better skills than the first time as well. I did lose like half my demons fusing it, but I didn't need them anyway.

Anung

Un Rama
I don't intend that as plugging/whoring or anything. But I'm here all the time and I value your guys opinions etc (no homo)

ultimax

I have
2 endings so far and they are the one where snake and ace die together in the incinerator and submarine enging where everyone dies.
Are you gonna go for all the endings, or are you gonna do the true one as soon as you can? One of those endings still haunt my nightmares

Zenfalcia

Yes, it was super strong and I got really attached to the characters. I was like "Nooooooo don't go I need more."

I get REALLY into stories guys........

I guess i'm dead inside. The moments make me interested but not super invested in the characters.
except when there were romance <3

Are you gonna go for all the endings, or are you gonna do the true one as soon as you can? One of those endings still haunt my nightmares

Zen don't read this. Is it the one where
Clover goes nutz
or where
Akane dies in your arms?

I guess i'm dead inside. The moments make me interested but not super invested in the characters.
except when there were romance <3

I can't wait till you get to the elevator scene. Make sure you pick the dumb choice and not the right one

I'm going for all of them. I have this completionist attitude sometimes. I want to do everything and get everything. I even choose the wrong dialogue just to "clear" it.

YEAH you're doing it right

Zenfalcia

I'm going for all of them. I have this completionist attitude sometimes. I want to do everything and get everything. I even choose the wrong dialogue just to "clear" it.
I can't get much more lewd.

I'm still shackled by the chains of Jr. Membership.

Thats true.

But that was because he was the younger version from the first AA.

First ending.
Geez, I wonder what that feels like, getting an ending like that on the first run

Yes, it was super strong and I got really attached to the characters. I was like "Nooooooo don't go I need more."

I get REALLY into stories guys........
It was supposed to be the last Mega Man X game. It's SUPER obvious once you play Zero 1 too

You reeeeally need to get on VLR in that case

tumblr_mpefe3HaEO1ru1dx3o1_500.gif

Shack, I'm ready when you are.

Played some more NG Sigma 2, just defeated Volf and am now on Chapter 8. Same feelings on the game still persist, though I'm making the best of it considering I don't have a 360 for vanilla Ninja Gaiden II.

It's such a double edge sword, this game. I see spots in the levels where Sigma 2 tones down on the bullshit and tedium from the original game, but I still have to deal with purple mist in lieu of blood along with certain enemies that just refuse to go down quickly.

Triple Flying Swallows are still pretty rad though. And those Tonfas...UTs with them have such satisfying hit sounds.

Thats true.

Soon the abyss will open.

Shameless lewd will spew from the opening thus ending the Age of PG-13GAF

ultimax

Zen don't read this. Is it the one where
Clover goes nutz
or where
Akane dies in your arms?

I can't wait till you get to the elevator scene. Make sure you pick the dumb choice and not the right one

YEAH you're doing it right

The first one. oh god, just thinking about it destroys me

Top Bottom