• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

That's probably on purpose. They're a fictional group portrayed by DJ OZMA and a couple of comedians, and in-story, he's supposed to be the 11 year old daughter of the middle one. :lol

There's even a movie they made starring them, but sadly it hasn't been subbed in English yet.
Ah I see, that's pretty cool. Man I wish I understood Japanese at times like these
Yes. Dark backstory on best girl... I didn't expect that shit at all... God damn Flux never spoiler tagging.
You mean the
fire thing?

Xiraiya

I got reminded of the simpsons when I said that. I guess I could watch it in between other shows. I generally binge watch shows to completion, but Gintama is too long for that. The constant praise has made me curious though.

It's definitely a show you can go back to every so often after a time as most of the episodes are self contained stories, you'll generally know when you've hit an arc as the whole feel of the show changes.

Here you go

Pqk8LpZ.png

Edit: no no, it's ok, don't need acknowledge it, I just spent a half an hour doing this

It took you half an hour!? Where do you get your speed!?

Oh my god, freedom wars just crashed for no reason at the end of a 3-part battle, each one took about 15-20 minutes. Fuck this game.
Is that Code 7
big boss battle with red mech guy and then the big cube? I hated that fucking mission. The Code mission against Natalia is the absolute worst though

360pages

You know, I didn't care much for battle of gods at first, but after watching he dub, I can say it grew on me, plus the extended stuff really helped.

I got reminded of the simpsons when I said that. I guess I could watch it in between other shows. I generally binge watch shows to completion, but Gintama is too long for that. The constant praise has made me curious though.

Reference the list Xiraiya posted a day or so ago. If you try to watch it episode by episode you might not like it because the early stuff is real real rough.

Top Bottom