• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Jman014

Any reason why Tanimura from Yakuza 4 isn't playable in 5? Guess he was the least popular of the 4 playable characters? Poor guy, I thought he was alright.

Okingjrr

Remember when Capcom used their MH4 money to fund their mobile games division?
Remember how successful that was?

759.gif

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Any reason why Tanimura from Yakuza 4 isn't playable in 5? Guess he was the least popular of the 4 playable characters? Poor guy, I thought he was alright.

Both Tanimura's voice and likeness were provided by actor Hiroki Narimiya. He was never meant to be more than a one-off character due to his actor's popularity (he'd be too expensive to get for subsequent games).

ent12040311340014-p1jhul8.jpg

Shackzam

OMG you can change the music for each monster on the new godzilla game and it takes all of the music from your ps3 as a replacement. We have the newest Godzilla come out to Bad Romance. This shit is hilarious.

Both Tanimura's voice and likeness were provided by actor Hiroki Narimiya. He was never meant to be more than a one-off character due to his actor's popularity (he'd be too expensive to get for subsequent games).
Holy shit that man is gorgeous
OMG you can change the music for each monster on the new godzilla game and it takes all of the music from your ps3 as a replacement. We have the newest Godzilla come out to Bad Romance. This shit is hilarious.
Yo this has potential
First game of the year for me, followed by Alien Isolation then Drakengard 3
D3 was this year?

I've been hoarding so many items that I'm reaching caps on a bunch of stuff, now I'm forced to use my mana regen items :(. On one hand I hate that items have caps on them, on the other hand it does make you use your items instead of saving them for a battle that may never come.

I'm not a big fan of that mashup. I love both SOS seperately to fucking death, but I think sped up vocals aren't nearly as strong as It Has To Be This Way's normal vocals.
I've been hoarding so many items that I'm reaching caps on a bunch of stuff, now I'm forced to use my mana regen items :(. On one hand I hate that items have caps on them, on the other hand it does make you use your items instead of saving them for a battle that may never come.
I love them having caps. I play too many SMT game where I can just hoard items. Plus it means they can liberally give you good items. Treat it like survival horror and try to keep one slot open so you can pick shit up.

Okingjrr

That does sound hilarious.
Imagine the possibilities...

No, but dark souls is getting bumped out of my rotation
What's your current rotation?
I have Bayo 1, Shovel Knight, Killer Instinct, Smash and Dark Souls 1 from time to time.

Okingjrr

Man fuck Cao Cao..what a fuckin bitch nigga.

Edit: Did I miss something? Why the fuck does everyone have either Megaman or Ryuko avatars now?
Cause Megaman's cool and we're bringing him back for summerslam.
Jack finished KLK, so everyone got in the avatar changing mood.

Dota 2, deus ex, shadows of mordor, system shock 2, bayonetta and bayonetta 2
I gotta get on Mordor one of these days.
And I know it's on sale on steam, but I'm getting it on console for my brothers to play.

Zenfalcia

Speaking of phoenix wright. I'm playing the newesr one and is it me or is some of tbe english VA super off and doesn not fit the character at all?

Also i played some 999. Very fun and interesting but surprisingly short.
at least for each route.

Speaking of phoenix wright. I'm playing the newesr one and is it me or is some of tbe english VA super off and doesn not fit the character at all?

Also i played some 999. Very fun and interesting but surprisingly short.
at least for each route.

The english VA's for AA5 is pretty bad. Athena is ok, but Phoenix sounds really off and another character you'll meet later just sounds BAD.

Okingjrr

It's pretty good, it's way too easy though. It's on my goty list so far
I can imagine.
I got a Wolfenstein vibe from that game, as in, no real hype before release from the media but my personal hype made me believe it was going to be great, turns out I was right.
I also have a friend who wouldn't shut up about how good it is, so that's a positive feedback.

Top Bottom