• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I don't think Korra minds fishy smells and biting.

Spoilers

also

c6e.png

They used machine guns!

Oh god not again

Also hi Alfebit Korrasami!

Yeah his name is Vinnie Tentalinni..he grew up in the Bronx a few blocks away from me. I knew he got into some trouble when we were kids but I never thought he would end up in Bloodborne..his ma must be worried sick.

Jman014

He needs to shave.

Noooo

Gnite

Needed tanks.

Ey I think he's lookin pretty good. I mean look at those eyes, you know who don't have pretty eyes like that? The shmucks down at the Fish Market in Innsmouth. I tell you what me and Idh-Yaa made some pretty sharp lookin kids but he's not too bad himself.

Jman014

Ey I think he's lookin pretty good. I mean look at those eyes, you know who don't have pretty eyes like that? The shmucks down at the Fish Market in Innsmouth. I tell you what me and Idh-Yaa made some pretty sharp lookin kids but he's not too bad himself.

Fuck those creepy fish people

Yeaah, got my new phone finally. It's so much faster than my old one, things actually work when I press them! Now I just need to wait for my Ahegao case and I'll be truly shameless.

Oh, watched Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! episode 1. It's like Daily Lives of Highschool boys + Sailor Moon.

Fuck those creepy fish people

They're fuckin schmucks in that town I tell ya. I mean look at me? I'm a big fuckin monster with tentacles on my face? Do ya see my walkin around smellin like fish? No because I know how to bathe. The fuckers go around spewing nonsense about Dagon well I know Dagon my B knows how to shower. They piss me off those Innsmouth folk. Fuck outta here with that..

Zenfalcia

Oh this is a real thing. Huh.

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?!?!

Yeah, it's a real thing, not a dumb thing being made up, kinda like toast sandwich.
Yeaah, got my new phone finally. It's so much faster than my old one, things actually work when I press them! Now I just need to wait for my Ahegao case and I'll be truly shameless.

Oh, watched Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE! episode 1. It's like Daily Lives of Highschool boys + Sailor Moon.

What phone do you have now?

I don't know what to say... I didn't think it was a real thing...

I really didn't expect a
bath scene
right away... I almost watched it on the big screen in my living room

Alfebit

Banned
Yuss with help from someone I have it now.

Alright, sweet.

Ahegao case? Do they sell those or is it custom?

Zenfalcia

iPhone 5c, upgraded from an iPhone 3G. I was gonna get a 6, but this one was free with my plan and I'm cheap.

Nice nice. That's a pretty big step up.. but now what do you do with your $15 ahegao case?
I don't know what to say... I didn't think it was a real thing...

Yeah, i know a lot of dumb random knowledge from just randomly browsing the internet. #the more you know.
Word of advice to yall. Don't watch Strike the blood. It is not good. At all.

It's too late for that... I already like how dumb actioney and fanservicey it is.. all those dumb girls with their dumb cute scenes.

Top Bottom