• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Zenfalcia

Honestly he could run this almost like Gintama and just have individual stories and occasionally thrown in an Arc.

Yeah, but the cast I feel like the cast is going to grow bigger and bigger..
Hey I told my friend I shilled our videos and he wants to know what you guys think

Who.gif

Wooo~ party. I'm glad it's pat staring at japan not VS japan.

also ohhhhhhhh.wav

Yeah, but the cast I feel like the cast is going to grow bigger and bigger..

Who.gif

Wooo~ party. I'm glad it's pat staring at japan not VS japan.

also ohhhhhhhh.wav

I'm fine with that as long as it doesn't grow outrageously large like 20+ and they all stay relevant. Plus I mean how many types of monster girls are there?

Zenfalcia

I'm fine with that as long as it doesn't grow outrageously large like 20+ and they all stay relevant. Plus I mean how many types of monster girls are there?

Too many to name.. for the main ones that most people like? Most of them are covered i beleive.. there's still some missing.

Too many to name.. for the main ones that most people like? Most of them are covered i beleive.. there's still some missing.

Well it shouldn't grow too much larger then. There are a few though already that you can see don't get much time because they aren't as popular as others.

Not enough ghost harrassment. C'mon pat git gud.
That honestly bothered me a bit when Woolie did that..it was in bad taste.

Anung

Un Rama

I see Pats Deer sign and raise him...

IMG_4100_zps48fe3e8a.jpg

DON'T FIGHT THE BEARS.

Just finished watching the anime shorts "I can't understand what my husband is saying". I don't know how to feel about this, it was over before I thought it started. Each episode is 3 minutes long with 13 eps. I feel like the husband is the embodiment of this thread sometimes

First I got Ghost Squad yesterday, and today I just got Gunblade NY + LA Machineguns from Gamefly. Won't be as high a priority as GS, but if I enjoy them, I'll be sure to give the actual cabinets a try when I go back to the Gameworks next month.

But that's not all!

The import games I ordered finally arrived. A day earlier than they said, too!

It's like Christmas up in here, motherfuckers!

Hey I told my friend I shilled our videos and he wants to know what you guys think

I didn't watch the Shadow of the Colossus ones since I haven't played that game, but from what I've seen they're alright. If I had one complaint it would be that I don't know who is who, but that's usually solved by becoming more familiar with you guys, though to make it easier to get into I'd try to lean more into the parts of your personalities that make you distinct in order to make it easier to get into. Matt and Pat are super different, which makes them easy to jump in and understand the dynamic.

Jman014

Its back in the day when Matt went by the Sw1tcher, Pat by Snapshot King, and Woolie as thirtyhitcheapz.

Also... this guy was with them

who-547d393b2bf5f.gif

What's the video again? Isn't that Billy? I remember a story about him, Woolie, Matt, and Pat driving at like 120 mph at midnight to get home so they wouldn't have to pay extra on a rental car. Good story.

Top Bottom