• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

ultimax

No, geez, my emotions. I just got the good one. Only took like... 6 hours.
Hmm I guess I should start the next route now. I'll be complaining about inevitable feels later at night again, and then relying on devil may cry to cheer me up again.

Not gonna lie, I got smacked by Nelo Angelo. But to be fair it was like 6 in the morning and I was dead tired.

I didn't give Leo enough credit as a rush down character. He's fast, has huge swings, rough mixups, can get behind you in the middle of a combo AND spammable counters. Not to mention his supers are full screen.

This is definitely a DLC boss character.

Sin ain't no slouch either. He's got simple combos and crazy damage. These DLC Boss characters are just too much.

Hmm I guess I should start the next route now. I'll be complaining about inevitable feels later at night again, and then relying on devil may cry to cheer me up again.

Not gonna lie, I got smacked by Nelo Angelo. But to be fair it was like 6 in the morning and I was dead tired.

Don't do Shizune's route.

Jman014

I just looked it up, yeah they got the bad ending.

The next Rule of Rose video must be the good ending.
awesome.jpg

Oh THAT'S where Matt got the gun that shoots sword thing before Jetstream Sam. Of course it's a Punisher thing. Cool!

So rule of rose just ends like that?

I don't fully understand. Was Jennifer the princess before she grew up? Who was pretending to be Joshua? Why is there a human dude as a stray dog?
Jeniffer was Joshua and her parents died in a plane crash and was adopted by that dude and his son died so he made you be him. Then Wendy was the girl who helped you escape and you went to the orphanage. you became freinds with the people there and started the aristocat club. Then jeniffer finds brown and she starts hanging out with him all the time so wendy kills him and then you slap the shit out of her and she goes dresses up like joshua and brings stray dog to kill everyone. Everyone died except Jennifer and she moved to the city and then when shes 18 she comes back and then who the fuck knows.

Zenfalcia

If you really want to do shizune's route, do it before rin's.

I was pretty shit when I played DMC1, don't worry, you probably did better than me.

I forgot how long those routes are holy goddamn hell. Feels good tho.
come on.. you can do the thing! Get the bad end!
and then wallow in your feels.

No.

Sin ain't no slouch either. He's got simple combos and crazy damage. These DLC Boss characters are just too much.

No one will be as bad as Margaret, but man, Leo is basically easy mode and from what I've seen of Sin his reach is Faust levels of insane.

Why not both?

I mean I guess it isn't fair to compare the two, but the first episode of fate/zero was an hour long just so they can set up everything

Ufotable's budget for Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night is also through the roof. They had money to blow. David Productions is a very new studio.

Jman014

Jeniffer was Joshua and her parents died in a plane crash and was adopted by that dude and his son died so he made you be him. Then Wendy was the girl who helped you escape and you went to the orphanage. you became freinds with the people there and started the aristocat club. Then jeniffer finds brown and she starts hanging out with him all the time so wendy kills him and then you slap the shit out of her and she goes dresses up like joshua and brings stray dog to kill everyone. Everyone died except Jennifer and she moved to the city and then when shes 18 she comes back and then who the fuck knows.

That's a mysterious game.

Damn that's a little out there.

Just fought a Sin online. Fuck this guy. Why even give him a food meter when his 4 hit combos and specials do half health and push you all the way to the end of the screen. That's the most useless attempt at a nerf.

This frame delay is killing me. Can't pull off shit with Millia.

What a mysterious Jogo!

Yo joose! I beat Banana. Gotta update the brackets.

Stand Alone Complex is as good as I remembered it was.

Can't wait for Jojo Egypt. Because Jojo. Though I finally hope we get an animated part 4 and beyond.

Zenfalcia

Stand Alone Complex is as good as I remembered it was.

Can't wait for Jojo Egypt. Because Jojo. Though I finally hope we get an animated part 4 and beyond.

If they do part 4 i hope it runs on for like 100 episodes or as many episodes it needs for all the dumb arcs.

Xiraiya

It's really not worth doing Shizune.
It's worth it to those who have yet to experience it, odds are, you saying that is either going to be ignored, or spark more curiosity to find out for themselves, making the suggestion to avoid her route mostly pointless.

I think it's once every week. they have a new video and they have a Podcast so there's that.

Having a podcast and a forum already dedicated to Mega64 definitely helps.

RoosterTeeth and Gamegrumps are just dead and they upload a lot more than Mega64. That said it could be like the AVGN thread where some dedicated people hang out.

That's true. I'm sure mega64 has plenty of fans and it would probably be a lot more of a community than RT and GG (though never as good as us).

It's worth it to those who have yet to experience it, odds are, you saying that is either going to be ignored, or spark more curiosity to find out for themselves, making the suggestion to avoid her route mostly pointless.
I really just don't want his opinion to be soured on it before doing Rin. For the amount of time it takes and the dip in quality, it's rough.

Top Bottom