• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Nice nice. That's a pretty big step up.. but now what do you do with your $15 ahegao case?

I ordered it for this phone.

Do you recognize the source?

It's a collection of faces, and yeah for a few of them. If I had waited a day the guy put up a different one that was way better and I recognized all of them on, which isn't great.

I need something new to watch. Something either awesome or really trashy. Not sure which yet.

Kuroko no Basket.

So any of you ever think you're okay at a video game then you go to play someone and they just completely body you?

Because that just happened to me..it doesn't feel too great.. =/

Zenfalcia

I really don't wanna call johns because I'm using a 360 controller so that's making my salt more intense..

Btw Rachnea is still best girl.

You can git gud on a 360 controller. It also depends on what game you're playing.

She's pretty good, i can't really decide on one specific girl since all of them have their pros and cons.. :3
Hey, thanks for not being a dickhead guy! But yeah, I'll go back sometime, I'm sure.

You only have a few more episodes before you're done.

You can git gud on a 360 controller. It also depends on what game you're playing.

She's pretty good, i can't really decide on one specific girl since all of them have their pros and cons.. :3

You only have a few more episodes before you're done.

Skullgirls, and I suppose it doesn't really matter I'm getting a stick in a month.

She doesn't really have any negative aspects to her personality for me. Her and Miia are best girls.

joe2187

Banned
Oh my God. I need this game inside me.

image.php

That happens with me in P4AU

I get bodied and cursed at in CoD often. I know those feels.

Getting bodied in CoD wouldn't bother me too much since most of the game is just reaction speed.

I'm just gonna lay off the fighting games for a month then have a sick training montage relearning everything with Guile's theme in the background.

Happens to me in literally every fighting game I pick up. Im god awful.
It'll be fine..practice is an important thing.

Zenfalcia

I... I want this really bad.

Enough to insta-buy it?
Skullgirls, and I suppose it doesn't really matter I'm getting a stick in a month.

She doesn't really have any negative aspects to her personality for me. Her and Miia are best girls.

Ah, well. Once you get a stick you're going to have to relearn all the things you learned from a pad. I hope you know that.

I suppose so, what chapter are you on?
I have a super boring phone case, but it's practical.

Also, I would probably get in trouble for anything suggested.

Same here.. except mine is cracked all over from being dropped multiple times.
So you can put this design on a lot of dumb bullshit

Wow.. that's dumb.. i need this in my life.. but maybe as a pillow case.. or something..

His EX theme, right? Because that's the best.
Thismanknows.gif

Enough to insta-buy it?

Ah, well. Once you get a stick you're going to have to relearn all the things you learned from a pad. I hope you know that.

I suppose so, what chapter are you on?

Same here.. except mine is cracked all over from being dropped multiple times.

Wow.. that's dumb.. i need this in my life.. but maybe as a pillow case.. or something..

Honestly I want to relearn everything again. I can do really really basic combos with the controller, but doing resets and shit like that is impossible for me.
and I'm on Ch 27.

Zenfalcia

Honestly I want to relearn everything again. I can do really really basic combos with the controller, but doing resets and shit like that is impossible for me.
and I'm on Ch 27.

It's going to be a fun ride then.

Almost fully caught up. I love that
the mangaka wants everyone to be involved and have more monster girls, but man.. does the story do no where.. but it's fun at least.

It's going to be a fun ride then.

Almost fully caught up. I love that
the mangaka wants everyone to be involved and have more monster girls, but man.. does the story do no where.. but it's fun at least.

Honestly he could run this almost like Gintama and just have individual stories and occasionally thrown in an Arc.

Top Bottom