• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Xiraiya

The water world went for a long time. I think it was also great since pat and his Gf were insulting each other. It was also low production value which was fun. The video gave me ideas of what to send in if they ever have a mailbag again.

I just wanted to see Pat and his Woman being dumb and hilarious and see some of the crazy shit Japan had to offer, so the video delivered.

Edit: oops didn't mean to double post

Anung

Un Rama
I have a friend who might be getting a placement at some university in Japan, I'm fucking Jealous.

I keep looking at my bank balance trying to find a way to possibly justify going back. But I don't think I'll be able to take a hit like that for many years ;_;

Numb

I dunno why I find this funny

e7e1092ee0f323a618dbe621cc522086.gif

I scrolled down to this gif when the s a l letters of universal were in focus and thought it said SALTY in big spinning letters.

Zenfalcia

I just wanted to see Pat and his Woman being dumb and hilarious and see some of the crazy shit Japan had to offer, so the video delivered.

Edit: oops didn't mean to double post

That it did and we still have a part 2 left! There weren't really any arcades, which was surprising.. oh, they said they went to the bunny island, right? So i hope there's footage of that later.

sjay1994

We should achieve like Pat, just yell at shit and curse a lot and we'll become YouTube celebrities!

I find it really interesting that now that the main channel has taken of post the machinima quick looks... its really interesting to see Matt doing the "gullible, dumb, scared baby shtick" back then and Pat being a more emphasized version of himself.

Beloved

The cringe is real.

So...*is cringe*?

Also cheap beer is disgusting, craft beer can be super awesome and is nothing like shit tier beer that people only buy because it barely costs more than regular soft drinks.

There are so many different varieties of beer but so many people try a few crappy kinds like Bud or PBR and think that's what beer is.

That crap is the skim milk of alcoholic beverages.

Almost had a 1 CC run in Ghost Squad. Was down to one quarter of a life bar on the boss of mission 3 but then I took a grenade to the face. Still kicked his ass, though.

Top Bottom