• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Ok....
I watched your latest video, it was good, learned a bit on that one. My one complaint was the intro felt long, almost 25 sec. Seems strange for it to run so long, especially if it's just a static image of the game.
Have you seen the pat japan video yet? My comment will make more sense.

Pat in Japan.
Yeah I saw it when I was alt+tab'ing out from time to time. I meant more what is the discussion topic. Also oh man his girlfriend's in the video? That's too behind the curtains for me, I liked the mystery
Looks like you became a member finally, it probably happenned a while ago, but i didn't notice until now. Oh well.
Yeah yesterday it seems. I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't checked my PMs

sjay1994

I dunno why I find this funny

e7e1092ee0f323a618dbe621cc522086.gif

Zenfalcia

Yeah it's actually kind of shocking how much more enjoyable it was, Woolie's had great moments but they were few and far between over however many videos he put up.

The water world went for a long time. I think it was also great since pat and his Gf were insulting each other. It was also low production value which was fun. The video gave me ideas of what to send in if they ever have a mailbag again.
I'm jealous of Pat now, I didn't know that was possible.

Anything is possible with the SBF.

Top Bottom