• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

croten

"N-no! That's the wrong hole Zenpai!"

giphy.gif

So...*is cringe*?

Also cheap beer is disgusting, craft beer can be super awesome and is nothing like shit tier beer that people only buy because it barely costs more than regular soft drinks.

There are so many different varieties of beer but so many people try a few crappy kinds like Bud or PBR and think that's what beer is.

That crap is the skim milk of alcoholic beverages.
I had some kind of English beer that came in a bright as yellow can that had some kind of air filtration system in the can or some shit? I don't know it was really good though. It was called Paddington or something.
Yo frienders I'm back! I picked up my girlfriend from the airport earlier today and she surprised me with some cool macaroons, also she said thanks for putting up with me
Nah I'm way more lonely then you were this whole time. If anything you've been up with me and my bullshit.

Tako

Yo frienders I'm back! I picked up my girlfriend from the airport earlier today and she surprised me with some cool macaroons, also she said thanks for putting up with me

Yo nice, I thought she wasn't back until the 11th. Also did she say thank you to you for putting up with her or....?

Beloved

I had some kind of English beer that came in a bright as yellow can that had some kind of air filtration system in the can or some shit? I don't know it was really good though. It was called Paddington or something.

Nah I'm way more lonely then you were this whole time. If anything you've been up with me and my bullshit.

Thats Boddingtons.
Boddingtons.jpg

Top Bottom