• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Its just weird for me, I mean it wasnt an emergency.if it were an emergency sure I wouldve gone but since I couldve waited a bit I thought eh I could wait.

Emergency or not, it shouldn't even have been a question. Who cares if they heard you pee?

Guess what, girls pee and poop as well. *GASP*

Beloved

To be fair, I've avoided going to the kitchen or the bathroom before when people I dont know are here because I hate being dragged into small talk with people I dont know.

But I'm not gonna sit in my room and be uncomfortable for no reason either so if they aren't gone in a reasonable amount of time I do whatever I need to do.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
This i just a level of socially awkward that I cannot possibly fathom. I mean, being afraid to use your own bathroom?

I'm with you on this one. But I have a lot of friends who are socially awkward, so I understand what they go through.

IDGAF what people think of me. I do whatever the hell I want. I'm nice and friendly, tho.

Sugarcoat it how you want, but not going to the bathroom because you're scared of someone looking at you when you walk past a doorway is pathetic. Camping in the bathroom until they go away is equally as pathetic.

My words stand. Grow the hell up.

Age has nothing to do with being a wallflower socially awkward pussy.

By the way zed, this doesn't mean I think any less of you. It just means you're a nerd on the internet!

To be fair, I've avoided going to the kitchen or the bathroom before when people I dont know are here because I hate being dragged into small talk with people I dont know.

But I'm not gonna sit in my room and be uncomfortable for no reason either so if they aren't gone in a reasonable amount of time I do whatever I need to do.

Same here, there's few things that are worse than small talk with friends of family. Especially when I just want a cup of water.

Xiraiya

vFucvc.jpg

Emergency or not, it shouldn't even have been a question. Who cares if they heard you pee?

Guess what, girls pee and poop as well. *GASP*
I just dont like to be thought of as weird. I hate being forced into small talk with strangers cause it makes me more incomfortable than having to sit in my room waiting to go pee.
And being heard was more of a joke I put to end this thing.

I just dont like to be thought of as weird. I hate being forced into small talk with strangers cause it makes me more incomfortable than having to sit in my room waiting to go pee.
And being heard was more of a joke I put to end this thing.

What's wrong with being weird?

We're all fucked up in our heads. Anyone that says they aren't are lying sacks of shit.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Look at you, giving advice you should be taking heed of yourself.

Everyone calm down here. Some people can't help themselves, and telling them to 'grow up' isn't going to help them at all. The only way to combat social awkwardness is baby steps and then complete immersion therapy. Yelling at them will solve nothing.

What's wrong with being weird?

We're all fucked up in our heads. Anyone that says they aren't are lying sacks of shit.
Yeah in my head, I was made fun of a lot of in school just cause I poked my nose. I dont like the thought of people judging me. Sure if its a close friend I dont give a fuck they accept me. But when its a stranger I get freaked out. Hell when I had my fake girlfriend I always freaked the fuck out whenever they didnt respond to me cause I was afraid I said something wrong and I made them hate me.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I know right. Especially when I'm in my PJs and its like 3PM. xD

Holy shit I know that feel very well. I usually walk in on my mom talking to someone and I'm in sweats with no boxers on and no shirt. I just talk to them casually and proceed to eat my goddamn cereal like a champion.

Xiraiya

I won't ignore someone (Very often) but I don't bother with small talk, I just go and walk where I need to go and not think about it, it's my damn home.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yeah in my head, I was made fun of a lot of in school just cause I poked my nose. I dont like the thought of people judging me. Sure if its a close friend I dont give a fuck they accept me. But when its a stranger I get freaked out. Hell when I had my fake girlfriend I always freaked the fuck out whenever they didnt respond to me cause I was afraid I said something wrong and I made them hate me.

RealGAF has begun.

Everyone's like that, it just gets to some people more than others. The key is learning how to not let it bother you as much.

And for the record, Zed, we're not trying to make fun of you or attack you, but we're trying to make you realize how ridiculous you were being.

I know right. Especially when I'm in my PJs and its like 3PM. xD

OH GOD. And you have to like change and stuff because you'd feel gross and it'd be awkward going downstairs in your baggy PJ's and you don't want your parents screaming at you about embarassing them? Its such a damn pain, I'd rather go thirsty then go through all that.

Everyone's like that, it just gets to some people more than others. The key is learning how to not let it bother you as much.

And for the record, Zed, we're not trying to make fun of you or attack you, but we're trying to make you realize how ridiculous you were being.

Yea you're still a cool guy, but fuck you can't let that shit control you. Consider this your first step in beating social anxiety <3

I think i know what happend to her then...

Think she had a miscarriage.

Well this took a...very dark and disturbing turn didn't it?

Pantera at Midnight is the shit.

Top Bottom