• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I can guess where the 'Fare' comes from.

Username origin stories are always really interesting to me. Anyone willing to share?

This one is real interesting.

You see, my first name is Aaron, and you see, I'm quite a big fan of this Chinese cartoon, "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann." And you see, Gurren and Aaron, they share some similarities in their pronunciation, so, and you'll love this, I combined these two things and formed the name "Aaron-Lagann."

Honestly the whole thing was me just making a joke ;-but then it became real.

Well in any case..
Go visit that urination station.

This one is real interesting.

You see, my first name is Aaron, and you see, I'm quite a big fan of this Chinese cartoon, "Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann." And you see, Gurren and Aaron, they share some similarities in their pronunciation, so, and you'll love this, I combined these two things and formed the name "Aaron-Lagann."
I just like Cthulhu, and Sushi..and always wondered what Sushi made with Cthulhu would taste like.

I'm a simple man.

Beloved

OH GOD. And you have to like change and stuff because you'd feel gross and it'd be awkward going downstairs in your baggy PJ's and you don't want your parents screaming at you about embarassing them? Its such a damn pain, I'd rather go thirsty then go through all that.

I dont change clothes, I just try my best to avoid conversation. I try to give off the "I'm not in a talking mood" vibe as strong as possible because goddamn I dont need an acquaintance talking my ears off for half an hour.

I dont change clothes, I just try my best to avoid conversation. I try to give off the "I'm not in a talking mood" vibe as strong as possible because goddamn I dont need an acquaintance talking my ears off for half an hour.

I wish it was that easy for me. I come off as a talkative and approachable person because I'm a server at a resturaunt, but fuck I hate talking when I'm not being paid to do it.

Username origin stories are always really interesting to me. Anyone willing to share?

Stop ruining the secret.

s-k-la-fa-re-bear

Was that close?

Mostly actually.

DON'T RUIN IT YOU ASSHOLE. Or I'll reveal the mystery behind yours!

Gamer Y

I have many names, but I wanted to use something I never used before for gaf. So I used Y, cause it's like asking a question, and I had a previous project with a character named Y so gaming this what gaf is mostly about so that's about it.

360pages

When you're writing something it's best not to have an Ego. Everything you write is hot garbage, it will make yourself feel better...

Juniors are young, so of course they'd flock to something supporting their love of adult women.
Everyone should just go for older women, there's nothing that could go wrong with that
You and Aaron have pretty obvious ones. But I'm talking things names like Oberon and Mrgoodwil (why only 1 l, HMMMMMMMMMMM), those are mysterious.
How do you say my name
What is a shota? I know there this Jamaican word called "shotta" but I'm sure it's not the same.
oh boy.....
young ones actually

When you're writing something it's best not to have an Ego. Everything you write is hot garbage, it will make yourself feel better...

If I'm anything but immediately disqualified from that writing contest I'll be legitimately surprised.

Everyone should just go for older women, there's nothing that could go wrong with that

How do you say my name

Older women are my primary targets, it's kinda my thing. Sometimes they're a little crazy and stalkery, though.

Juice Box.

this is the best advice.

Gonna self-aggrandize for a second. (I know, that's such a rare occurrence)
There's this thing called YikYak that's like a constant anonymous twitter. It's a great way to spread jokes and news around campus. Once, the highest rated YikYak of the day was "Props to the wheelchair guy in the dining hall for not giving a fuck"
As far as I know, I didn't even do anything particularly not-giving-a-fuck that day, and yes I'm the only one it could have been about. I'm so proud that anonymous strangers recognize how cool I am.

So the moral of the story is that I don't give a fuck about anything... Except I love attention and praise. What a prick I am.

*loud sweating*

i'll go back to my visual novels now...

you bastard

Damn straight, if you wanna take me down, I'm taking you with me.

And god damn it if you talk about Katawa Shoujo even once during work tomorrow I might actually kill you.

Really? This whole time I thought it was Skoola-Fahree-Bee-Ar. The more you know.

its pronounced like sk La Fair bear

I also just tried to pronounce the way you spelled it out and man that sounds insane lol I'd never make my username that ridiculous.

If bayo 2 did come to the ps4 then it would finally achieve it's goals of having a game worth a damn

tumblr_mi1n1cm5a51rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Gonna self-aggrandize for a second. (I know, that's such a rare occurrence)
There's this thing called YikYak that's like a constant anonymous twitter. It's a great way to spread jokes and news around campus. Once, the highest rated YikYak of the day was "Props to the wheelchair guy in the dining hall for not giving a fuck"
As far as I know, I didn't even do anything particularly not-giving-a-fuck that day, and yes I'm the only one it could have been about. I'm so proud that anonymous strangers recognize how cool I am.

So the moral of the story is that I don't give a fuck about anything... Except I love attention and praise. What a prick I am.

Extreme narcissism is the true path to happiness. It's how I get through every day of my life.

I went into a random word generator, because my last name wasn't fun, and hit random til I found a word I like. Eon was that word, but I always preferred to see it read it as Aeon.

But Aeon alone was not only boring, but super edgy. So I needed something else. Banana flowed off the tongue the best, and as a fruit they taste pretty good, so I was set.

Top Bottom