• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

360pages

I was once thinking about writing a Story about two Female mercenaries set in a Modern Fantasy world where monsters and demons were normal citizens and they have to solve problems while traveling and maybe getting more members.

But I doubt that will actually come into fruition, it would be goofy fun and action, but I legit don't think that would be popular in a written format.

All of a sudden I don't like the thread title.

image.php

Seriously though, who's got a good funny story about themselves in real life?

ultimax

Gonna self-aggrandize for a second. (I know, that's such a rare occurrence)
There's this thing called YikYak that's like a constant anonymous twitter. It's a great way to spread jokes and news around campus. Once, the highest rated YikYak of the day was "Props to the wheelchair guy in the dining hall for not giving a fuck"
As far as I know, I didn't even do anything particularly not-giving-a-fuck that day, and yes I'm the only one it could have been about. I'm so proud that anonymous strangers recognize how cool I am.

So the moral of the story is that I don't give a fuck about anything... Except I love attention and praise. What a prick I am.
I aware of that app, but whenever i go on it, its just random people trying to bang other random people. Super disappointing
Damn straight, if you wanna take me down, I'm taking you with me.

And god damn it if you talk about Katawa Shoujo even once during work tomorrow I might actually kill you.

no shut up you love it tho go play it

"Sklah-Fare-Bear."

You're like a ripoff ska based care bear, that's how I remember it.

Oh god, not a care bear. I know a girl who never stops calling me that -___-

And the typical Farris-wheel and man I have a lot of old customers that when they ask me about my name go "Oh the movie! So how was your day off!"

Kill me.

ultimax

I can't even begin to tell you what this fucker Abubeats is like in real life. He just cheats in every game we play and trolls me with the worst pictures. HE SPENT ALL DAY TEXTING ME ABOUT HOW GOOD THE NEW JOJO EPISODE WAS WHILE I WAS WORKING A 12 HOUR SHIFT.

alright fine, be that way, but you aren't getting your fate/zero blu rays back
tumblr_mpikqyky9o1s0wx9eo1_500.gif

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I can't even begin to tell you what this fucker Abubeats is like in real life. He just cheats in every game we play and trolls me with the worst pictures. HE SPENT ALL DAY TEXTING ME ABOUT HOW GOOD THE NEW JOJO EPISODE WAS WHILE I WAS WORKING A 12 HOUR SHIFT.

I do this to my friends all the time. Not so fun on the receiving end, but if you are the one dishing it out, it's very satisfying.

Back when I was 15 and had no social graces, I started hanging out with my current best friend, one other guy and there was a cute blonde girl that hung around us. None of us could figure out why she did, the only thing we knew was that she laughed at all of my jokes and sat next to me everyday.

After about a year of this she one day just came over to my house, we sat on my couch and watched Everybody Loves Raymond silently for three hours straight, then she left and we never talked again after that.

It was only last year that I realized she liked me.

Not much of a story, but more of a moral.

If you're climbing a rock wall in gym and if your friends are assholes, never let them be your spotters. Especially when they think its a fun idea to pull you up the entire wall crotch first if you can't climb it fast enough.

God that hurt so bad.

I was once in a mall with some girls, and I decided to get some Starbucks from downstairs. There was an escalator and an elevator right next to each other. I went to the elevator and some old woman had to get out to let me in because of all the able-bodied tossers packed into it. I was angry about that, so as we were on the way down, I looked around and said "So why aren't you guys using the escalator?" One guy laughed, everyone else looked at their feet or the ceiling, and I think I offended one middle-aged lady, because she glared at me until my staring back at her with my eyebrow raised was too much and she gave up. And then I got my coffee and felt like a cool guy for the rest of the day.

Back when I was 15 and had no social graces, I started hanging out with my current best friend, one other guy and there was a cute blonde girl that hung around us. None of us could figure out why she did, the only thing we knew was that she laughed at all of my jokes and sat next to me everyday.

After about a year of this she one day just came over to my house, we sat on my couch and watched Everybody Loves Raymond silently for three hours straight, then she left and we never talked again after that.

When I was graduating from middle school, this girl wrote what I assume to be her youtube channel in my yearbook. I looked at it and saw nothing but music stuff and nothing about her so I just left it thinking she just wanted me to look at music stuff. It wasn't until years later that it occurred to me I could've messaged her.

Alright so this is probably the earliest memory I can remember vividly.

I went to a private school when I was really little because my parents tried to shove Catholicism down my throat, but that's not important.

I was..I think 6, in Kindergarten and nap time was slowly encroaching. Me being the big dick G that I was had a big ass Luke Skywalker sleeping bag, and we all laid our shit down and got in we started watching Space Jam (Yes Yes Get up and Slam) I happen to glance over and see this girl talking to a teacher looking really upset, after watching for as long as my six year old attention span could bare to look I turned back to the movie. About 5 minutes later the girl comes up to me really upset and on the verge of tears and very quietly tells me "Hi", I talk with her and then I ask her if she needs a place to lay down and she smiles and says yeah so she gets in and since this sleeping bag was meant for like..a 10 or 11 year old there was plenty of room. We laid there and watched Space Jam she ended up kissing me on the cheek and I got my first "girlfriend" on that day. Didn't last long though..bitch took me for every graham cracker I owned..

The End~

I was once in a mall with some girls, and I decided to get some Starbucks from downstairs. There was an escalator and an elevator right next to each other. I went to the elevator and some old woman had to get out to let me in because of all the able-bodied tossers packed into it. I was angry about that, so as we were on the way down, I looked around and said "So why aren't you guys using the escalator?" One guy laughed, everyone else looked at their feet or the ceiling, and I think I offended one middle-aged lady, because she glared at me until my staring back at her with my eyebrow raised was too much and she gave up. And then I got my coffee and felt like a cool guy for the rest of the day.

I think you've told that story before. Still a classic.

In a similar vein, I've talked before about my favorite bathroom joke, whenever someone's pooping, say at the top of your lungs "Smells like shit in here!"

15 is just young enough to not be able to smell the hormones. Poor moronic babby Aaron.

I was homeschooled my entire life and never really talked to people, so I had absolutely no clue about social graces. What could have been.

the silence must have been deafening. It's okay I basically did the same when I was in my almost mid twenties.

Sorry GUMMY, we're trying to be more comedic this time if that helps
It's fiiiiiiine. I just can't remember any more stories that I've shared on here.

Top Bottom