• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Yeah, I still have 2 girls one I really like but is far away, and one I kind of like that I know are single...
I think as far as my group we're all better off as friends, and I don't feel desperate for a relationship. Having a crush on a friend took forever to get over, and I'm still not quite over it. If it's agonizing, don't forget there's other people you can go out and meet.
"Oh mrgoodwil-nii chan do you like my new haircut?"
80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

The reason why I quit bleach when they revealed that quincy guy yhawch or something along that line is actually
Zangetsu

That's just dumb as hell

croten

Haha. I wish she wasn't such an uninteresting, bland, nothing character, considering how often she was on the screen.

I belong to that group as well then. Tatsuki is a far better character than orihime anyway. Probably because she barely exists in the show and wasn't turned into such a godawful character like Orihime.

Plus martial arts chicks are awesome.

Im nit really liking ellys combat too much. Is she a mage? Cause her melee doesnt do much damage.

She is. Like I said, she's good till another character you get later on in disc 1. I won't say anymore than that till you're farther in the game.

If you really want to, you can switch her out with pretty much anyone else and be ok, but Citan and Fei are both MUSTS.

Xiraiya

I don't care when Gurren Lagann came out.

People need to stop this bullshit comparing shows to other shows. Games too. This is why you people can't enjoy anything because you're like "Ohoho this other show was so better. I'm gonna go watch it for the 1248th time and jerk off to it every time."

Do I think Gurren Lagann and KLK are the most unreasonably overrated anime series to exist in the last decade?

Yes, yes I do, TTGL wasn't terrible by any means, but you should have expected this beforehand from the community we chose to become a part of.

We compare stuff all the time, they just compare different stuff.

JoJo94

who.gif

Go for her man. No point in doubting yourself.

Be a god damn tiger and go hunting.

There is a lot of backstory to this that I am not going over...

Haha. I wish she wasn't such an uninteresting, bland, nothing character, considering how often she was on the screen.

I belong to that group as well then. Tatsuki is a far better character than orihime anyway. Probably because she barely exists in the show and wasn't turned into such a godawful character like Orihime. She is a nothing character, but nothing (neutral) > garbage

Yeah they made her the I'm so weak I need to get stronger character...then she gets capture before she gets stronger...

Yeah, I mean not to get into shipping but she at least matched Ichigo's personality with being a tomboy not afraid to beat the shit out of him.
But like you said who knows what would have happened later if she was in the show more.

I think as far as my group we're all better off as friends, and I don't feel desperate for a relationship. Having a crush on a friend took forever to get over, and I'm still not quite over it. If it's agonizing, don't forget there's other people you can go out and meet.

Here's one thing I will say...every girl I like is taken or a lesbian (nothing against them but it is true) at least at my school. So those two I just talk to a decent amount not to go out with them right now but just to keep contact. Again there is backstory that I am not going into.

Bleach is right there with Naruto as the most piece of shit shonen. There was a decent product there at first, but that pacing was just absolutely horrendous.

What god damn garbage. I can't believe I saw that whole series. I don't regret it since I was young and dumb, but damn even I knew it wasn't that good for anything other than scratching that long running itch.

demidar

Do I think Gurren Lagann and KLK are the most unreasonably overrated anime series to exist in the last decade?

Yes, yes I do, TTGL wasn't terrible by any means, but you should have expected this beforehand from the community we chose to become a part of.

We compare stuff all the time, they just compare different stuff.

I know that people's unfiltered and unabashed praise for Gurren Lagann makes me not want to watch it.

croten

Bleach is right there with Naruto as the most piece of shit shonen. There was a decent product there at first, but that pacing was just absolutely horrendous.

What god damn garbage. I can't believe I saw that whole series. I don't regret it since I was young and dumb, but damn even I knew it wasn't that good for anything other than scratching that long running itch.

Yeah that's pretty much my thoughts on it. There was a time when I loved bleach, that was when I was around 11 or something.

I know that people's unfiltered and unabashed praise for Gurren Lagann makes me not want to watch it.

People pushing something they really love a lot can definitely grate on the nerves, which is why I try not to talk too much about the things I seriously love. But think of it this way, a lot of people wouldn't have "unfiltered and unabashed praise" for something they didn't think was seriously that good. And Gurren is really good.

Top Bottom