• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

You're better off going to EDM festivals nowadays. They've become what Raves used to be. Raves now are just a bunch of fratboys with an overstock of roofies.

Sadly that is outside my price range. I can't afford to go to one of those and a lot of my friends think it is really unsafe. Its sucks that they are probably right.

Sadly that is outside my price range. I can't afford to go to one of those and a lot of my friends think it is really unsafe. Its sucks that they are probably right.

Nah if you go to the smaller ones it's wayyyy cheaper. I've only ever been to a few and they were nothing major just some local guys putting out decent sound. Was really relaxed and fun actually. You just have to use judgement, if you get a douchebag vibe..avoid that crowd.

This was the first song to get me into DnB

Fuck I miss Pendulum.

Oh God, I can't sleep with this.

I remember one time in high school a girl who never seemed nerdy one day came in wearing a P4 hoodie and I immediately jumped up to go talk to her and right as I got up her boyfriend I didn't know about followed suit..

That was a salty Algebra class...

The "I should have asked her out" regret is the fucking worst

I honestly hate that I crushes. I thought I would grow out of that shit.

Here's a good song to go with that crushing regret! <3

Nah if you go to the smaller ones it's wayyyy cheaper. I've only ever been to a few and they were nothing major just some local guys putting out decent sound. Was really relaxed and fun actually. You just have to use judgement, if you get a douchebag vibe..avoid that crowd.

This was the first song to get me into DnB

Fuck I miss Pendulum.
Did someone say Pendulum????
latest

Tako

I remember one time in high school a girl who never seemed nerdy one day came in wearing a P4 hoodie and I immediately jumped up to go talk to her and right as I got up her boyfriend I didn't know about followed suit..

Poor Cthulhu

Did someone say Pendulum????
latest

Is..is that the Pendulum shit from Yugioh I keep hearing about?

It was probably her boyfriend's hoody too :/

The garbage.

Yoooo I love Pendulum and that song. I'm not even into DnB or anything, but they're rad as shit.

Poor Cthulhu

Ikr I was pissed when they split up.

You just resurrected 4 year old salt with that comment, and it's done nothing be get stronger with age.
Btw guess who listens to Florida Georgia Line? Dollar General Chie.. noooooppppeeeee....

Those are the ones that hurt the most.
It was probably her boyfriend's hoody too :/
Why you got to do that, man?

I'm going to bed. If I continue down this convo, all my missed connections will flood back my head, and I'm going to be super salt tomorrow.

Sorry man.

The garbage.

Yoooo I love Pendulum and that song. I'm not even into DnB or anything, but they're rad as shit.

Poor Cthulhu

Those are the ones that hurt the most.

Why you got to do that, man?

I'm going to bed. If I continue down this convo, all my missed connections will flood back my head, and I'm going to be super salt tomorrow.

Night man. I gotta face myself and banish all of the salt reserves in my body.

You fucking know it.
Though only one deck has been able to use them reliably.

You think thats bad? I had two female friends who I later found out had a crush on my, how did I find out? They told me way later when the lost interest.
Thick headedness for the loss.

Bitch please #Ghostricks4lyfe

I had something similar happen when I was 18, a girl crushed on me super hard in high school and we lost contact..then I dated her best friend and she dumped me, then she came along and well..things happened.

Details are too lewd for GAF

Is..is that the Pendulum shit from Yugioh I keep hearing about?
You fucking know it.

Here's a good song to go with that crushing regret! <3
You think thats bad? I had two female friends who I later found out had a crush on my, how did I find out? They told me way later when the lost interest.

Sounds legit, I've been going to a gamestop and chatting up some cool dudes there. But it's just weird to me to be like "yo, wanna come to my apartment." I'm just awkward and after graduating college I've been like "shit, i haven't had to do this stuff in years, and back then I was shit."

Local co-op/multiplayer games are great for this sort of thing. Either 8-man Smash or go old school and talking about getting together somewhere for LAN Halo are two options. And it doesn't have to be at your place, if you get to know them they may let you in on their plans and get invited to something similar.

Night man. I gotta face myself and banish all of the salt reserves in my body.
You have me on a Pendulum Binge. I forgot how into this I was for a year or so.
You fucking know it.

Hah, the only times I've realized a girl was interested in me were years later when I'm just sitting there and like "ohhhhh".

I know we dick around and make fun of each others waifus but I just want to say you are all good guys.

Yeah I think most of us are good people deep down.

You guys are like that one big ass group of friends I never got <3 Thanks for being pretty fucking Nito.

You have me on a Pendulum Binge. I forgot how into this I was for a year or so.

Hah, the only times I've realized a girl was interested in me were years later when I'm just sitting there and like "ohhhhh".

The song that started it all.

There was a girl in college that I was very friendly with. Friendly enough that she fell asleep on me during a movie.

Fast forward 4 years later, she's engaged and in a drunken stupor, she tell me in private that she wanted me to go for it that same day and do dirty things. She had a crush on me and said she was throwing herself at me.

I never felt more like a fucking idiot until that day.

There was a girl in college that I was very friendly with. Friendly enough that she fell asleep on me during a movie.

Fast forward 4 years later, she's engaged and in a drunken stupor, she tell me in private that she wanted me to go for it that same day and do dirty things. She had a crush on me and said she was throwing herself at me.

Are all of us shonen protagonists or something?

That's like a life rule for me, if a girl is comfortable enough to fall asleep on me, then I get free cuddles and if she cuddles me back then it may progress.

Shackzam

GG's to everyone I played.

I can't wait for this to happen in my life.

Fucking bullshit.

Everything society had told me was that hitting on sleeping women was bad/wrong. I didn't know that was a move of all things!

Top Bottom