• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

We can never let Woolie live that down

Well matt and pat haven't

I had 2 girls ask me to Sadie Hawkins freshman and sophomore year, but I turned them both down. But mine was because I didn't even know who they were and they seemed shallow and annoying.

She knew me and we were kinda friends and I said no, that's my marvel 3 moment. The moment were you just realize that I'm fucking stupid

Zenfalcia

Good thing you didn't. She might have been trying to rob you. There are over a dozen movies that begin this way and almost all of them end with you being murder and beginning a detective story with dudes way more interesting and better looking than you. Be the master of your own story and don't invite women over.

But movies arent real life... She might have wanted to do tons of things but the most obvious would be trying to make some advances for romance or something.

Good thing you didn't. She might have been trying to rob you. There are over a dozen movies that begin this way and almost all of them end with you being murder and beginning a detective story with dudes way more interesting and better looking than you. Be the master of your own story and don't invite women over.
Exactly, going through HIgh School and working together for 2 and a half years was obvious just a long con for her to come in and steal my electronics
#BeSafeBeAware

Tako

Oh and have a good sense of humor. I met my girlfriend when I was cracking jokes with my buddies at the club. Afterward I got her number and now she's in Europe

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I've dated about 9 girls who watch Anime..they really aren't that uncommon. You just have to find the ones that are cool.

Yeah, but where I come from, and considering who I am (super introverted when it comes to nerdy shit) it's a miracle I became friends with her before I knew she liked anime. I'm usually a pretty chill and friendly guy, but I can't talk about nerd stuff with just anyone, you know?

Ill rewrite it
both of them cybered with me at two points in our relstionships. But they stopped talking to me once they got boyfriends.
disappointment-o.gif

I'm super salt right now and Lamb of God comes on..now I'm just sitting here looking like a salty badass..

Yeah, but where I come from, and considering who I am (super introverted when it comes to nerdy shit) it's a miracle I became friends with her before I knew she liked anime. I'm usually a pretty chill and friendly guy, but I can't talk about nerd stuff with just anyone, you know?
Yea I understand. I'm good with 1v1 conversation but anything more honestly tires me out and makes me want nothing to do with people for a day or two.

Oh and have a good sense of humor. I met my girlfriend when I was cracking jokes with my buddies at the club. Afterward I got her number and now she's in Europe
That story started out really good and I just went "..oh.." at the end.

I've dated about 9 girls who watch Anime..they really aren't that uncommon. You just have to find the ones that are cool.

Yea..I checked up on her via facebook and shes happy so that's cool..still salty as fuck though

I have yet to date a girl who's into shonen and animus/mangoes/vidyagaems.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
Exactly, going through HIgh School and working together for 2 and a half years was obvious just a long con for her to come in and steal my electronics
#BeSafeBeAware

I have a neighbor dying of cancer and I will never invite her in for as long as she lives. She might be mostly bones, but her arms are still strong enough to carry at least one of my consoles. Why risk it?

There are times when I think I will never be in love and that everything I have worked hard for will be for nothing.
This shit is getting way too depressing.

Sooo how about that upcoming Silent Hill 2 LP? That should be fun seeing Pat play a game he loves.

Man, I miss all the old post
and during
fight game shittalk we used to do. Kinda feels like somethings missing without it.
But GGs everyone. Xrd is still hype.

There are times when I think I will never be in love and that everything I have worked hard for will be for nothing.
This shit is getting way too depressing.

Sooo how about that upcoming Silent Hill 2 LP? That should be fun seeing Pat play a game he loves.

The chance of me actually playing that game gets smaller everyday because konami hates money or something and refuses to rerelease SL2. So I'm super excited for that LP

Git gud tho.

>game is hard

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Yea I understand. I'm good with 1v1 conversation but anything more honestly tires me out and makes me want nothing to do with people for a day or two.

Some of my friends just don't understand that I need/ really enjoy days just to myself. I usually save a day before something to just goon out.

For example, today is the day before New Years Eve, and I'll be at a party.
Gotta finish Durarara and Nichijou before then.

lol at this youtube comment

Oh hey, there are cat dolls on Jeanne's guns! I am going to name them now! (Because I am weird like that)
Blue: Matt
Red: Pat
Green: Woolie
Yellow: Liam
The Best Friends were in Bayonetta 2 all along 

I have yet to date a girl who's into shonen and animus/mangoes/vidyagaems.

I met a lot of them through RP groups on Facebook believe it or not. Met one on OKC, got shut down super hard on that..still have her copy of Catherine though so I win.

There seems to be three kinds of girls who are into anime.

The one who is really way too far into it and doesn't shower and attempts to speak in broken Japanese.
The one who likes Yaoi a lot and other animes such as Ouran Host, Free! etc who are kinda nice.
Then the rare kind that will sit there and play fighting games with you and argue about how the Eva movies are shit compared to the actual show.

FlowersisBritish

fleurs n'est pas britannique
I'm awful with 1v1 conversations. Just ask zen when I talked to him like 5 hours ago how awkward I was.

I know your pain. I've learned to compensate by being funny and going on weird rants and tirades, but I always feel i talk too much.
If you ever want to chat I'll probs get back to you in sporadic burst till I go on a long hour long rant about something stupid

Some of my friends just don't understand that I need/ really enjoy days just to myself. I usually save a day before something to just goon out.

For example, today is the day before New Years Eve, and I'll be at a party.
Gotta finish Durarara and Nichijou before then.

NEEERDDDDDD I'll be out getting laid tomorrow night.

No I won't I'll be here with you guys <3

"Believe it" -Naruto
Nah dude it sucks, but I have no clue what's wrong. ISP is all just on holiday so I can't even yell at them.
God damn that's fucking cool.
I've yet to find one..but when I do..oh boy will wedding ring money be spent on that day.

I know your pain. I've learned to compensate by being funny and going on weird rants and tirades, but I always feel i talk too much.
If you ever want to chat I'll probs get back to you in sporadic burst till I go on a long hour long rant about something stupid

Ranting about stupid shit that no one cares about is a huge problem of mine. Don't bring up bioshock infinite around me or I'll go crazy

I met a lot of them through RP groups on Facebook believe it or not. Met one on OKC, got shut down super hard on that..still have her copy of Catherine though so I win.

The one who is really way too far into it and doesn't shower and attempts to speak in broken Japanese.
The one who likes Yaoi a lot and other animes such as Ouran Host, Free! etc who are kinda nice.
Then the rare kind that will sit there and play fighting games with you and argue about how the Eva movies are shit compared to the actual show.

RP Groups?

Can't I simply date a girl that just watches hype shit like I do?

The second one definitely qualifies for the girls I knew (though not the one I knew in high school, she was a Naruto fan and somehow I tolerated it back then more than I do now).

RP Groups?

Can't I simply date a girl that just watches hype shit like I do?
Role Play groups man.
You make a character and then go find a group of people to role play with. Odds are if you find a girl who you date in RP it usually ends up in you dating irl as well.

The second one definitely qualifies for the girls I knew (though not the one I knew in high school, she was a Naruto fan and somehow I tolerated it back then more than I do now).
I knew a girl who was...way to into Bleach then any sane human being should have been. I put up with it because she was cute, but looking back there is no way I could of put up with it now.

We are your real friends.
You really are though. You guys are like the best friends I've ever had.

Mathaou

legacy of cane

I have never encountered this type, and I've been to 2 cons. Must be a miracle.
This type is super cool usually, I argued with this one woman over persona waifus for like an hour, then we started talking about how shonen know how to engineer the best waifus in terms of design, but fail in terms of characterization
Never met this type...
wHo9xWdb.jpg

Top Bottom