• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

ultimax

Toonami also had some good western shows like jlu and megas xlr.

Also hi I'm new here.
WELCOME!
542215-fate_zero___14___large_33.jpg

I played the Hamtaro GBA game way more than I should of.
Holy shit, same here. I was waiting for someone to bring that up lol

Okingjrr

Living in Australia I have no idea what you guys are talking about half the time. Toonami? What is this?

Toonami was/is like a saturday morning cartoons type program that used to show cartoons/anime/movies.
I grew up in a place that was leeching off American television, so I know a lot of show and programs the most people know. If not for that, I'd be in your situation.

Alfebit

Banned
We talked about weeb stuff like wall paper and such, we talked about embarrassing stories and love lives, some video game talk, talk about computer applications, anime prices, and more that i'm sure that i've missed.

I was there for the love life stuff, but the rest seems like the usual.

At least you're not as bad as I was a few summers ago or Goodwil who's probably still sleeping.

It's really annoying not being able to sleep until I pass out around 7am.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Holy shit, same here. I was waiting for someone to bring that up lol

I played that shit when I was like 11, it was god tier.

Know what, I'm going to make it a mission to watch Kill la Kill some time this week.

I'll either return with a "Man, you guys were right" or new found knowledge that a lot of you have pretty bad taste in anime.

I'm worried about VidulaSaix...
zD3eR.gif

Jman014

Isn't that game unplayable today?

You can play it, you just need mods in order to do so.

Totalbiscuit listed the mods that you need to play it on his Deus Ex video.

I played the first level and liked it. I like being able to approach an objective in multiple ways.

Same. I dunno why, but I can't get out of my college sleeping patterns.

I take 90% of my classes online so I really don't have a problem with a schedule it's just my body does not want to sleep for very long.

I would hate to see what would happen if I had some Blackout God.

I can't get a good night's sleep without sleep drugs.

I probably should see a doctor about that.
Two Melatonin with a cup of Chamomile is my jam.

Okingjrr

You can play it, you just need mods in order to do so.

Totalbiscuit listed the mods that you need to play it on his Deus Ex video.

I played the first level and liked it. I like being able to approach an objective in multiple ways.

Oh I see. I've never bothered with mods, so I probably won't play it.

I take 90% of my classes online so I really don't have a problem with a schedule it's just my body does not want to sleep for very long.

I would hate to see what would happen if I had some Blackout God.
You'd fucking
Blackout
!

360pages

I'm sorry you didn't get awesome cartoons in prison.

Drakengard is a better deconstruction of its own genre than Eva is of its own.

No joke on my part.

To be fair, what Earthbound and Drakengard, while deconstructions still knew what genre they were. They remained Deconstructions. I think Earthbound does it beautifully because it still shows the goofyness of RPG's and games and destiny. Hell, you could argue you beat the final boss in Earthbound not because your team is powerful, but you the player wants them to.

Eva isn't a deconstruction, it stops being that after EP16. For better or worse it because something else entirely.

demidar

I can't get a good night's sleep without sleep drugs.

I probably should see a doctor about that.

I have just very recently fixed my sleeping patterns
for now
. Went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 7am. It's so nice to have a lot of daylight hours, I've really missed it.

Tako

I have just very recently fixed my sleeping patterns
for now
. Went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 7am. It's so nice to have a lot of daylight hours, I've really missed it.
But all the good stuff gets posted around 10 or 11 and lasts until like 3 am #realgaf

Alfebit

Banned
I can't remember, were you against sleep aides or did they not work for you? If not you should try something like melatonin

I've taken some of that Zquil stuff and I passed out around 10pm and woke up around 2pm. I'm still waking up in the middle of the afternoon but at least without it I'm not wasting an extra 8 hours.

Top Bottom