• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

The boots are fine. My argument is that her shinobi outfit has no creativity put into it.

Its simple and fits her personality. She doesn't need something cool looking because it would just seem weird on her.

Nosebleeds don't work that way, you should see a doctor about that.

e1e.gif

I feel great though.

It's 12 episodes, i believe. There's more of the story from the LN but i think they ended in it befre the next arc started so they might make a second season. What episode are you on?
10. I hate that they
went with the harem trope along with background plot points doesn't make any sense at all
. The slice of life aspect was the best thing about it...

Alfebit

Banned
Its simple and fits her personality. She doesn't need something cool looking because it would just seem weird on her.

Well we'll just have to agree to disagree. And to go back to the original topic the Katsuragi art for that avatar looks really weird.

Does she not have a right nipple or is it coming out of the side of her breast?

Wait its finished? I don't understand how they could end it in 2-3 episodes from where I ended it...

It's because they can't. The last episode happens and it just kind of ends. I don't get Inou Battle. The entire time I was watching it I was trying to figure out what it wanted to be and when I finally finished it I still didn't know.

Zenfalcia

10. I hate that they
went with the harem trope along with background plot points doesn't make any sense at all
. The slice of life aspect was the best thing about it...

I agree. The trope was pretty obvious since it's basically the norm now. It does make sense but it didn't really have to be there. The slice of life part was only in the first few episodes and then it tried to do everything at once.
it tried to be comedic, romantic, serious, actiony and dramamtic.
i don't know who's to blame. I'll just read the source material and see how different or similar it is.

Zenfalcia

Well we'll just have to agree to disagree. And to go back to the original topic the Katsuragi art for that avatar looks really weird.

It's impossibly covered by he shirt. Also it's due to censorship reasons nipples being shown = 18+ and deemed too mature for audiences and would've probably never made it as an avatar.
Daidouji is pretty great too

She's like a female jotaro. Which is nice.

This is just one of life's mysteries. The world may never know

Alfebit

Banned
It's impossibly covered by he shirt. Also it's due to censorship reasons nipples being shown = 18+ and deemed too mature for audiences and would've probably never made it as an avatar.

So why not just draw the shirt over where her nipple would actually be?

Jman014

Woof. The next Shadowrun game is set in Hong Kong. Wonder if Pat will be hype about it. Hopefully it's more like Dragonfall than Dead Man's Switch.

Top Bottom