• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, how to you get that second pad add-on thing to work on the regular 3ds. I was always curious on how it worked.
I bought one for Monster Hunter. You basically just put the 3ds inside of it, laying down the front first, and then it clips onto the top. The Pad itself has a single triple A battery and gives you the stick and dual triggers.

11514%20-%20animated_gif%20charlton_heston%20laughing%20planet_of_the_apes%20reaction_image.gif

IMAGE CRASHED. WHO'S THE FRAUD NOW.

@Maragi, you probably did. Never even seen Bebop and don't plan to in the near future.

Interesting... Is there any noticeable input lag when you use it?
Nah it at least seems as responsive as playing it on the Wii U with normal analog. Apparently using that connection eats 5% CPU power, which is why they didn't use it for Smash, but u can't say I've noticed a difference since MH3U runs locked at ~45fps.

Jman014

You can never have enough crack kids.

I own Fate/Zero on blu ray. Get poor gud.

I MADE THE ACCOUNT. I just couldn't download the client.....

But you have Steam now! Now you can play games like Shadowrun Dragonfall, Divinity Original Sin and Dawn of War 2 Retribution!

Shackzam

I bought one for Monster Hunter. You basically just put the 3ds inside of it, laying down the front first, and then it clips onto the top. The Pad itself has a single triple A battery and gives you the stick and dual triggers.

And what games does it work for? I had one for a long time and never used it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom