• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_nfq8s9Gdbx1qcluu2o1_500.gif

They're fucking great.

I'm in full hype mode for NXT..then I seen Curtis Axel..and then my hype boner just went flaccid..just like his Mic skills.

So I'm sitting here about to catch up on last weeks NXT. Does anyone else find the Vaudevillians to be hype as fuck?

Never really seen them so I can't say for sure. Gotta be better than the fuck Ascension at least.

FML too, I realized I can't play the MH4 demo either now....

1338175434967.jpg

It's coming soon tho....Monster Hunter 4 is coming soon....Monster Hunter 4 is coming soon....

I would recommend Fire Emblem Awakening if you're into rpgs.

or wait cause well probably be getting the new one later this year
in other news ill probably be posting my impressions and answering questions tomorrow about the MH4demo(hopefully its in my email when i get back from gamestop)

I'm in full hype mode for NXT..then I seen Curtis Axel..and then my hype boner just went flaccid..just like his Mic skills.

What's unfortunate is that that's probably the best he's ever been. The absolute worst part about him is his look, what's up with his hair? He needs to shave that shit off.

Jman014

Never really seen them so I can't say for sure. Gotta be better than the fuck Ascension at least.

1338175434967.jpg

It's coming soon tho....Monster Hunter 4 is coming soon....Monster Hunter 4 is coming soon....

The Ascension sure are bad guys!

That's how I feel whenever I think about games like Dawn of War 3 or Timesplitters Rewind.

1338175434967.jpg

Yea The Ascension honestly bore me to death, just a generic tag team.

I'm gonna pick MH4 up for the 3DS and dive in. I should probably add my friend code to the list.

Imagine not having a right stick in Dark Souls. It has you use the touchscreen with a virtual Dpad to move the camera.

Anyway, the MH4 demo ISN'T FUCKING SENDING CODES OUT IN AMERICA YET NOA PLS
well I played Kid Icarus just fine and thats about the same concept...oh wait...that one thing ruined the entire game for me...

I didn't find Kid Icarus: Uprising fun so I stopped playing. Am I a bad man?

I never even considered buying it even though it looked fun because fuck buying a CPP just to play the game left handed. Never had to deal with that kind of BS when I bought TWEWY. But then again, TWEWY is just perfect in every way.

I find that me and the best friends don't have the same tastes. I bought KI: U and Freedom Wars because of them. Did not like either.
Hey not all of us have same tastes. I tried watching wrestling and didnt like it, and I dont really like Mario as much as I like Sonic.

No the control scheme is fucking terrible and the only reason I kept playing was cause the writing was so good.
I'm in the party of it being fine. I played that game in one sitting and my hand didn't suffer too badly for it. Didn't use the stand or whatever.
I find that me and the best friends don't have the same tastes. I bought KI: U and Freedom Wars because of them. Did not like either.
Those are weiiiiird examples of games to choose to buy on their recommendation.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I never even considered buying it even though it looked fun because fuck buying a CPP just to play the game left handed. Never had to deal with that kind of BS when I bought TWEWY. But then again, TWEWY is just perfect in every way.

I never played The World Ends With You. Should I?

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Hey not all of us have same tastes. I tried watching wrestling and didnt like it, and I dont really like Mario as much as I like Sonic.

I just watched rustlemania because that's super funny.

It was me, Austin!

I'm in the party of it being fine. I played that game in one sitting and my hand didn't suffer too badly for it. Didn't use the stand or whatever.
Those are weiiiiird examples of games to choose to buy on their recommendation.

How so?

semisonic

Banned
Nice. Let's see, just off the top of my head. Most of these aren't any recent or current games, but I imagine it shouldn't be too hard to find what you'd look for.

For PS2 games, there's Another Century's Episode 2 & 3 and Shadow Tower Abyss. All three games are by From Soft, the first two being anime mech games and the other a first person dungeon crawler. I've played all three, and they're excellent.

There's also Tetris Battle Gaiden for the Super Famicom, which is a fun battle version of Tetris that can generate a good amount of salt out of some fuckers. And there's Puyo Puyo Tetris on PS3, which is fun from what little bit I've played.

There's probably a lot more I could think of, but I don't know how expensive some of them would be, and also I'm starting to get a bit tired. Hope you enjoy your trip.
Thanks to everyone for their recommendations,
I still don't know how to multiquote
but now I have one final question. Will I need a japanese ps2 to play these games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom