• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 11: COMP! COMP! COMP! COMP! C-O-M-P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jman014

The Triple Threat Match to headline Wrestlemania!

Donte vs. Lightning vs. Eugene in a personality on a pole match!

1240%20-%20autoplay_gif%20crying%20eugene%20gif%20kane%20summerslam%20wwe.gif

All packed for uni. I had an issue with the WiiU gamepad because that shit is awkward. I solved it by putting my stuffed toy on it to give it love and hugs to protect it
it's a red panda, because they're fucking awesome

I probably won't be able to sleep so I may be awake for the video that should be up in about half an hour...

Also
, fuck DmC

You know I'm usually not a shittalker because I'm a rather reserved person, but man there's just something about DmC and Donte that just brings that out of me. It's pretty fun

All packed for uni. I had an issue with the WiiU gamepad because that shit is awkward. I solved it by putting my stuffed toy on it to give it love and hugs to protect it

I probably won't be able to sleep so I may be awake for the video that should be up in about half an hour...

Also
, fuck DmC

Are you starting college tomorrow or going back?
Maybe it was a designer choice. Maybe I wanted those white bars in my avatar to give more atmosphere. Maybe I wanted it locked to 0 FPS to give it a more cinematic feel. DON'T QUESTION MY DESIGN CHOICES.
You're doing what Plague does in his Dark Souls LP, giving shit amazing backstory when it was just lazy design <.<

Jman014

Also
, fuck DmC
You like red pandas too? Here, have a Pabu!
...don't worry about the text

Don't start till Monday. But my friend in my dorm is going back tomorrow so I've got someone to hang out with. Plus it's easier for my dad to take me down on a Thursday. Even though I'm adult, I don't feel it.
Oh god I'm 20 soon

<3

You'll be fine man, I'm 21 in about 2 weeks and I don't feel like an adult fully. Just don't procrastinate on your work and stay away from roofies..that's the only advice I can give you.
I'm fucking dying over here. Just smiling like an asshole at my tablet in public.

This is true. Don't. Not even once.
What in the world are you doing in public?
On BestGAF no less..do you have no shame??!

Mathaou

legacy of cane
I'm fucking dying over here. Just smiling like an asshole at my tablet in public.

This is true. Don't. Not even once.
Are you playing Cory In The House still? I want someone to just look at you like
tumblr_lo404jcjGP1qacp1m.gif

That gif could be interpreted as someone either judging you or scooting closer to you.

Persona 4 and Project Diva f right?

Was gonna say Silent Hill 2 and Monster Hunter, but you're right. Those games are actually fucking garbage in comparison to P4 Diva all Night F

You're doing what Plague does in his Dark Souls LP, giving shit amazing backstory when it was just lazy design <.<

Its almost like I'm actually Plague of Gripes.

But that would be crazy.
I'm really not.

Persona 4 and Project Diva f right?

It's basically exhibitionism. I like the rush.

Oh geez..you're just baring your lewd soul for all to see.

It is fun though <.< I was lurking Gaf in class Tuesday before it started.
Was gonna say Silent Hill 2 and Monster Hunter, but you're right. Those games are actually fucking garbage in comparison to P4 Diva all Night F

Its almost like I'm actually Plague of Gripes.

But that would be crazy.
I'm really not.
Nah I would know that, I watch him from his Attic.

Oh. Oh aw geez. I guess I know what people think my favorite games are now.
Are you playing Cory In The House still? I want someone to just look at you like
That gif could be interpreted as someone either judging you or scooting closer to you.
Not at this moment, but I'm making my way through it. If I play that in public every girl within 20 feet will just SPLOOSH.

That's be slippery, and so it'd be a safety hazard, so I can only play it in a secluded area where Cory can't reach others.

This thread sometimes.
You love it
Don't start till Monday. But my friend in my dorm is going back tomorrow so I've got someone to hang out with. Plus it's easier for my dad to take me down on a Thursday. Even though I'm adult, I don't feel it.
Oh god I'm 20 soon
It's cool, I'm turning 21 in 6 months and I still get driven to classes. NBD
This was me back during OTPGAF

Project Diva transcends gaming, and is so far ahead of its peers that calling it a game is a grave insult. It is truly art, in motion.

Its almost like Project Diva and rhythm games in general aren't even video games.

Nah I would know that, I watch him from his Attic.

I thought his attic was full of creepy rough sketches for animations and swirling penis collections?

Oh. Oh aw geez. I guess I know what people think my favorite games are now.

image.php

Yo, Persona 4 is great. Easily one of the best JRPGs ever. You gotta give credit to Atlus to sticking with it. The first 4 Persona games were really mediocre, but Persona 4? Holy shit, they blew that shit out of the park.
Yeah man, the terrible story in Persona 3 and awful character development. That terrible music. That's not even getting started on Persona 2. It has like, the worst characters I've seen in a JRPG. Persona 4 fixed everything.
Project Diva transcends gaming, and is so far ahead of its peers that calling it a game is a grave insult. It is truly art, in motion.
The idea that we are graced with such brilliance makes me proud to exist in the glorious era.
This was me back during OTPGAF
I also died then.
WELL. NYEEH.

Yeah man, the terrible story in Persona 3 and awful character development. That terrible music. That's not even getting started on Persona 2. It has like, the worst characters I've seen in a JRPG. Persona 4 fixed everything.
The idea that we are graced with such brilliance makes me proud to exist in the glorious era.
Stop this is getting out of hand now...

Its almost like Project Diva and rhythm games in general aren't even video games.

I thought his attic was full of creepy rough sketches for animations and swirling penis collections?

image.php

No..it's just me, being forced to live with the rotting carcass of the Youtube Ad Revenue manger that died up here ever since he got his Patreon Account going. Sometimes he throws a chicken up here for me to eat..I have to scarf it down whole before the horrors in the barn smell it and attempt to invade his home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom